A New York City public school principal calls on white parents to “subvert white authority" and become "white traitors"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

The principal of the East Side Community School in New York sent an email to white parents telling them that they should "subvert white authority," become "white traitors," and then advocate for full "white abolition."

The principal of the East Side Community School in New York sent an email to white parents telling them that they should "subvert white authority," become "white traitors," and then advocate for full "white abolition."
At least it isn't considered racism. :smoke:

If it was Blacks being told this, the left would be screaming racism.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 6.30.03 PM.png

I identify myself as Super White Awesomeness.

Last edited:
It seems that the AOC school of confused thinking is coming into style. She'll have all the Democrats babbling before long.

View attachment 484984

Did he send one of those paint sample charts from Home Depot?

View attachment 484991

So several years ago, my wife wanted to paint the interior of our house white. No problem, I thought, we'd go to Home Depot and pick a shade of white. How many can there be?

I thought there might be three.

Turns out, Home Depot has over a thousand shades of white.

FFS, that was lots of fun looking at a gazillion shades of white, trying to pick out which was best.

View attachment 484984

Did he send one of those paint sample charts from Home Depot?

View attachment 484991

So several years ago, my wife wanted to paint the interior of our house white. No problem, I thought, we'd go to Home Depot and pick a shade of white. How many can there be?

I thought there might be three.

Turns out, Home Depot has over a thousand shades of white.

FFS, that was lots of fun looking at a gazillion shades of white, trying to pick out which was best.
A thousand? Seriously?

Anyone with half a brain would flee this sewer system of NYC and move South

New York, Illinois, Mass, Connecticut, California , Oregon , Wash , Colorado , Virgina, and Maryland are Marxist 5th world hell holes

Forum List

Back