A New Way To Tell Who Are The Good Blacks

"I hate niggas" Chris Rock.
1627614488954.png

Chris Rock held no punches in a recent interview with the New York Times, waxing poetic as well as speaking in blunt terms about everything from his latest acting role in the “Fargo” TV series to what life has been like for him and his family during the coronavirus pandemic to the nationwide protests against police violence.

An while the comedian did, of course, crack jokes at times, he was plenty serious when the conversation turned to the topic of racism as Rock offered a metaphor about “mentally handicapped” white people being predisposed to not fully grasping Black folks’ plight for racial equality.

Noting that Rock’s routine from his 2018 “Tamborine” comedy special on Netflix addressed the kind of police violence that is seemingly on the verge of finally being reckoned with two years later, the Times’ Dave Isikoff asked if he’s seen any “improvement” with racism in America since then.

Normally, there’s a good chance Chris Rock would pounce on a question like that undoubtedly churn out some laughs. But these are far from normal times, something he emphasized in his astute answer.

Saying that racism is “not going away,” Rock focused on the notion of “progress” and how it’s viewed through the filters of individual lenses. Using Barack Obama and Jackie Robinson for examples of racial barriers being broken, Rock said it’s almost like white people believe that there were no Black people who could be an effective president or professional baseball player before they came along, respectively.

“That’s how white people have learned about racism,” Rock told the Times. “They think, when these people work hard enough, they’ll be like Jackie. And the real narrative should be that these people, the Black people, are being abused by a group of people that are mentally handicapped. And we’re trying to get them past their mental handicaps to see that all people are equal.”

He wasn’t finished.

“Humanity isn’t progress — it’s only progress for the person that’s taking your humanity,” Rock continued. “If a woman’s in an abusive relationship and her husband stops beating her, you wouldn’t say she’s made progress, right? But that’s what we do with Black people. We’re constantly told that we’re making progress. The relationship we’re in — the arranged marriage that we’re in — it’s that we’re getting beat less.”

View attachment 519040

Chris Rock held no punches in a recent interview with the New York Times, waxing poetic as well as speaking in blunt terms about everything from his latest acting role in the “Fargo” TV series to what life has been like for him and his family during the coronavirus pandemic to the nationwide protests against police violence.

An while the comedian did, of course, crack jokes at times, he was plenty serious when the conversation turned to the topic of racism as Rock offered a metaphor about “mentally handicapped” white people being predisposed to not fully grasping Black folks’ plight for racial equality.

Noting that Rock’s routine from his 2018 “Tamborine” comedy special on Netflix addressed the kind of police violence that is seemingly on the verge of finally being reckoned with two years later, the Times’ Dave Isikoff asked if he’s seen any “improvement” with racism in America since then.

Normally, there’s a good chance Chris Rock would pounce on a question like that undoubtedly churn out some laughs. But these are far from normal times, something he emphasized in his astute answer.

Saying that racism is “not going away,” Rock focused on the notion of “progress” and how it’s viewed through the filters of individual lenses. Using Barack Obama and Jackie Robinson for examples of racial barriers being broken, Rock said it’s almost like white people believe that there were no Black people who could be an effective president or professional baseball player before they came along, respectively.

“That’s how white people have learned about racism,” Rock told the Times. “They think, when these people work hard enough, they’ll be like Jackie. And the real narrative should be that these people, the Black people, are being abused by a group of people that are mentally handicapped. And we’re trying to get them past their mental handicaps to see that all people are equal.”

He wasn’t finished.

“Humanity isn’t progress — it’s only progress for the person that’s taking your humanity,” Rock continued. “If a woman’s in an abusive relationship and her husband stops beating her, you wouldn’t say she’s made progress, right? But that’s what we do with Black people. We’re constantly told that we’re making progress. The relationship we’re in — the arranged marriage that we’re in — it’s that we’re getting beat less.”

Cool, but he still hates niggas like you. Big difference between Black people and nigga trash like you.

I liked this tongue-in-cheek OP.

True, you cannot judge a book by its cover.

But in real life, a person has to make a quick decision.

It is only natural that a lot of people would fear the three gentlemen in the first photograph but give automatic respect to the three gentlemen in the second photo.

Thus, if the elevator door opened and you saw the men in the first photo, you might decide to wait for the next elevator. But if you saw the men in the second photo, you might be eager to enter so that you could ask for some (free) medical advice!
Given the history of this country this is who we should fear the most.

1627618873757.png

"White America, for the most part, makes a critical distinction between “good” and “bad” Black Americans – it goes way back. During the 1960s, for example, Muhammad Ali was a “good Negro” when he seemed to be just a happy-go-lucky wise-cracking Olympic Gold Medal winner named Cassius Clay. But when Clay became Ali who refused induction to help the white U.S. imperialists kill brown-skinned peasants in Vietnam, he became a “bad Negro.” White America preferred non-militant Black fighters like Floyd Paterson and Joe Frazier.

It isn’t just about sports, of course. The great Black actor and singer Paul Robeson was a hit with white audiences playing Othello on Broadway -- whites cheered him then as they had in Rutgers’ football stadium during his All-American college football career. But Robeson was shunned and blacklisted because of his anti-racist and other leftist political views."

For a long time, America has struggled with trying to find a way to distinguish good blacks from bad blacks..Sometimes you can believe a black is good, but then they get uppity and sneaky and you realized you were tricked by them -- there has to be an easier way to identify the good blacks and deport or isolate the bad blacks if America is going to be great again...

For example, Candace Owens, Thomas Sowell and Tim Scott would be considered good, appropriate blacks, worthy of being called American citizens...but how can you look at them and tell they are good blacks? I know like 2 or 3 black adults who look a lot like Candace and Tim Scott, but they are not good blacks..so if you can't tell by looking at them, how do you know they are good blacks? I propose there should be some type of official uniform or some other type of unique identification -- like a special "good black ID card" to help us distinguish from a good black or bad black when we see them out in their natural habitat.

Exhibit A......by the looks of these blacks....there are definitely not good blacks...very scary looking in fact...if I heard about one of these darkies being shot while unarmed -- I will definitely find a way to justify it.....
View attachment 487606

Exhibit B......However....it turns out those same bad blacks are actually medical doctors...which if they had simply kept on their uniforms; I could easily see that they were good appropriate blacks.....and not the kind that should be shot.....
View attachment 487608

"White America, for the most part, makes a critical distinction between “good” and “bad” Black Americans – it goes way back. During the 1960s, for example, Muhammad Ali was a “good Negro” when he seemed to be just a happy-go-lucky wise-cracking Olympic Gold Medal winner named Cassius Clay. But when Clay became Ali who refused induction to help the white U.S. imperialists kill brown-skinned peasants in Vietnam, he became a “bad Negro.” White America preferred non-militant Black fighters like Floyd Paterson and Joe Frazier.

It isn’t just about sports, of course. The great Black actor and singer Paul Robeson was a hit with white audiences playing Othello on Broadway -- whites cheered him then as they had in Rutgers’ football stadium during his All-American college football career. But Robeson was shunned and blacklisted because of his anti-racist and other leftist political views."

For a long time, America has struggled with trying to find a way to distinguish good blacks from bad blacks..Sometimes you can believe a black is good, but then they get uppity and sneaky and you realized you were tricked by them -- there has to be an easier way to identify the good blacks and deport or isolate the bad blacks if America is going to be great again...

For example, Candace Owens, Thomas Sowell and Tim Scott would be considered good, appropriate blacks, worthy of being called American citizens...but how can you look at them and tell they are good blacks? I know like 2 or 3 black adults who look a lot like Candace and Tim Scott, but they are not good blacks..so if you can't tell by looking at them, how do you know they are good blacks? I propose there should be some type of official uniform or some other type of unique identification -- like a special "good black ID card" to help us distinguish from a good black or bad black when we see them out in their natural habitat.

Exhibit A......by the looks of these blacks....there are definitely not good blacks...very scary looking in fact...if I heard about one of these darkies being shot while unarmed -- I will definitely find a way to justify it.....
View attachment 487606

Exhibit B......However....it turns out those same bad blacks are actually medical doctors...which if they had simply kept on their uniforms; I could easily see that they were good appropriate blacks.....and not the kind that should be shot.....
View attachment 487608
I thought braindead Joe says who are black in this country. What did I miss?

Funny how these fragile minded racist cucks would never have these conversations with me in person...at least not using the language they love to use online, with the protection of anonymity.....

If you can't stand on what you say in real life like you do online, how superior is your position?

There is a tried-and-true method of determining who is a "good" Black ...

... get to know the person. Understand their thoughts, their ambitions, their loves and their hates. Get to know their past deeds and present actions and then decide, based on your own standards, if they are a good person or a bad person.

Admittedly, this might take a while. Depending on how much effort you put into this method, it may take years or decades.

But, the best part of this method is that it not only works for Blacks, but for any color or ethnicity of person on the face of this Earth.

Forum List

Back