A new warning for President Trump and the Nation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A New Warning for President Trump and the Nation
There have been continuous warnings to President Trump about the dangers that his presidency is facing. Unspoken is the fact that these are warnings for our nation as well. From the swamp inside the Washington beltway to the media’s persistent attacks, there is a real danger to our Republic. Where are these attacks coming from and who is behind all this? More importantly, what can the President do to lead us through this? That is nicely covered in this op-ed by Scott Powell.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's funny is these Trump haters are to stupid to realize whatever they strip from America and our Freedom these assholes will have to live within it all too. Since they suffer from severe retardation they won't ever see it coming until they live it and by then it's a little to late dumbasses. We can only hope when little pricks like you Trump haters are caught you get sent off to N. Korea with a one way ticket.

You can lay every bit of what we are experiencing at the foot of the UN/NWO establishment. Count the amount of NWO representatives we have elected to run this country, to remove one right after another. Republican and Democrat alike. Stop aligning yourselves with one or the other and defend your country against both. We are losing this battle.

• Banned
You can lay every bit of what we are experiencing at the foot of the UN/NWO establishment. Count the amount of NWO representatives we have elected to run this country, to remove one right after another. Republican and Democrat alike. Stop aligning yourselves with one or the other and defend your country against both. We are losing this battle.

Once they take that first swing ( civil war attack) the Patriots will rise up in numbers to take this Country back. It will get worse before it gets better and it won't be a civil war like in the 70's this is going to be a war unlike these panzy pricks have ever seen. Their liberal parents and grannies didn't teach them about today's society and strength compared to the 70's ... ..

October is going to be the fall and full blow out,

Once they take that first swing ( civil war attack) the Patriots will rise up in numbers to take this Country back. It will get worse before it gets better and it won't be a civil war like in the 70's this is going to be a war unlike these panzy pricks have ever seen. Their liberal parents and grannies didn't teach them about today's society and strength compared to the 70's ... ..

Oooooooo, you sound so brave and manly sitting there behind your computer keyboard in your mommies basement...

• Banned

Oooooooo, you sound so brave and manly sitting there behind your computer keyboard in your mommies basement...

FK OFF I got more balls and guts that you could ever have cyka...........

When it comes to defending our Freedom I won't be like you ANTIFA coward................

I've seen more things in my life than you have in your old grandpa age you currently are.

So ANTIFA ANTI AMERICAN COWARD we'll see who hides under that rock when this Country goes under..

When it comes to defending our Freedom I won't be like you ANTIFA coward................

I've seen more things in my life than you have in your old grandpa age you currently are.

So ANTIFA ANTI AMERICAN COWARD we'll see who hides under that rock when this Country goes under..
No need to go off the rails...

Take some meds. Have a nice little lie-down. Relax.

You'll need all the energy you can muster after the idiot, trump, punches a few more holes in the nation's hull.

We already know that you have more balls than any guy here, especially since you count the ones bouncing off your chin because you don't have any between your legs. What have you done to actually defend this country? Me? Served in the U.S. Navy in 4 different war zones. Served from '82 to '02.

How much military service do you have? I'm guessing none, because in order to actually be a part of the military, you have to leave your mother's basement and enlist.

• Banned

We already know that you have more balls than any guy here, especially since you count the ones bouncing off your chin because you don't have any between your legs. What have you done to actually defend this country? Me? Served in the U.S. Navy in 4 different war zones. Served from '82 to '02.

How much military service do you have? I'm guessing none, because in order to actually be a part of the military, you have to leave your mother's basement and enlist.

LMFAO ................. Im guessing you are so wrong on every level you don't even know, none of you liberals know a thing, nor understand a thing.

CLOWARD AND PIVEN learn it maybe you will see why you libard fks get off on democratic NATZIS..

YOu are just like ANTIFA a.h. don't try flipping on to us what you losers do YOU LIVE ON here being nothing but a fkn TROLL who knows nothing.

I'm a female u asshole

Last edited:
  • Banned

Squids always were cowardly little pussy's though.

LMFAO ................. Im guessing you are so wrong on every level you don't even know, none of you liberals know a thing, nor understand a thing.

CLOWARD AND PIVEN learn it maybe you will see why you libard fks get off on democratic NATZIS..

YOu are just like ANTIFA a.h. don't try flipping on to us what you losers do YOU LIVE ON here being nothing but a fkn TROLL who knows nothing.

I'm a female asshole
Okay, you said it, not me: you are a female asshole.

No wonder you write such stupid, hysterical, shit. The fact that you have admitted being a female asshole says it all.

Have a good day.

upload_2017-8-25_17-12-15.png

upload_2017-8-25_17-10-39.png

I'm a female asshole

No wonder you write such stupid, hysterical, shit. The fact that you have admitted being a female asshole says it all.

Have a good day.

Blow me a.h.

upload_2017-8-25_17-12-15.png

I'm a female asshole

Have a good day.

Blow me a.h.
That's a real classy reply.

Just what we expect out of the likes of you.

Last edited:

I'm a female u asshole

You're a female? Then I WAS right when I said that you were counting the balls you bounce off your chin because you don't have any between your legs.

No matter.......this country is bound to fall................just like all great nations before it. And ours will come in a similar manner as the events of 9/11.......financial markets, military dept, then crash to rubble

I'm a female u asshole

You're a female? Then I WAS right when I said that you were counting the balls you bounce off your chin because you don't have any between your legs.

LMAO, you are a spineless squid who wouldn't dare say that to me if my husband was by my side. SF tends to put you little seamen to shame. Esp. since i'm sure you were just a little paper pusher.

Your the one with balls bouncing off your chin your a squid remember.

Your so fake on here , and nothing more than a putrid pos

upload_2017-8-25_22-53-28.png

I'm a female u asshole

LMAO, you are a spineless squid who wouldn't dare say that to me if my husband was by my side. SF tends to put you little seamen to shame. Esp. since i'm sure you were just a little paper pusher.

View attachment 146120

Sorry, you don't know me very well. If I feel like something needs to be said, I will say it, even if it's crude.

I'm a female asshole

Have a good day.
Actually, I like her threads. Some are kind of off the wall, but they are interesting and garner a lot of responses. She can hold her own. That tends to upset SOME males. :D

I'm a female asshole

Have a good day.
Actually, I like her threads. Some are kind of off the wall, but they are interesting and garner a lot of responses. She can hold her own. That tends to upset SOME males. :D

=) Off that wall lmao., either way thanks. Some could seem that way but hey crap happens right.
I appreciate you stop by . Thank you Gracie.

I'm a female u asshole

View attachment 146120

Sorry, you don't know me very well. If I feel like something needs to be said, I will say it, even if it's crude.

Ok , well so do I . I won't roll over and run away crying like some panzy. So hand shake and truce.

I'm a female asshole

Have a good day.

=) Off that wall lmao., either way thanks. Some could seem that way but hey crap happens right.
I appreciate you stop by . Thank you Gracie.
You make interesting topics. Thats what I meant. Um. Yeah. That.

Seriously...you really do. I always read them. :)

Forum List

Back