A New Railroad Across the Pacific AND Indian Oceans?

President Dufus is once again confused as hell.

Of course in his typical confusion he was really talking about building a fucking railroad across the goddamn African continent. That is even more batshit crazy considering we are $32 trillion in debt and don't need to be building anything for the Africans.

Of course in his typical confusion he was really talking about building a fucking railroad across the goddamn African continent. That is even more batshit crazy considering we are $32 trillion in debt and don't need to be building anything for the Africans.
Hope he can get Wakanda to pay for it

Yeah, We build it and then give it away like we did with the Panama Canal--so now China has virtual control of that shipping corridor. We would build a railroad across Africa to advance Chinese commerce--Karma? I love it when the Dems spend my tax dollars. RME

So we have plans to build a railroad from the pacific all the way across the Indian ocean, and the train will be built in Angola? Seems reasonable. I say we should build it, but let's get this stairway to Mars finished first.

He did bring a good blueprint... can you imagine how much that corrupt fuck would skim off a project like that?

What's 10% of 500 fuck-zillion?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Fysz0LbWYAAE1jz.jpg

Forum List

Back