A new (boring) beheading has occured

Perhaps because in this country, we have something called Freedom of Religion, and Separation of Church and State, which allows us to look down our noses at such medievalism?
The incident took place in a foreign country with an ancient culture and moral code.

But upstart American people who in reality don't even have a culture and no moral's like to think they are superior.

What a freakin joke you are. ..... :lol:

America is superior, and as an American, I am superior to non-Americans. Especially over you. In fact, I in particular am more superior than other Americans who are superior to non-Americans.
Just get used to the fact that I am superior. Carry on.

Perhaps because in this country, we have something called Freedom of Religion, and Separation of Church and State, which allows us to look down our noses at such medievalism?
The incident took place in a foreign country with an ancient culture and moral code.

But upstart American people who in reality don't even have a culture and no moral's like to think they are superior.

What a freakin joke you are. ..... :lol:
An ancient culture and moral code that belongs in the 7th century, back in the days when camel-buggering was the national pastime.

Each new scourge presents a fresh angle which confuses Civilization as to how to handle it...Confuses us for a while.

Lunatic Islam funded by Oil Rich Islam and Nuclear Iran presents a new variation of of an old evil. Today's Islam is the ancient Genghis Khan...old Attila the Hun...the indomitable Adolph Hitler...presenting in different forms to confuse us ...but selling the same bullshit.

We, Civilization, will figure out how to defeat this latest scourge...but we will have to have a new president first...ours is a fool and an ass....we have to hope Obama can't do too much damage in the 23 months he has left.

If you're trying to make Islam look like a totally fucked up religion, you are certainly succeeding!!!
Islam is what it is.

It doesn't need defending.

Nor is it concerned what nitwits like you think about it. ...... :cool:
You're the moron who's defending a religion that murders a human being because he showed disrespect towards a book.

I shit on your Koran. I throw it down the toilet.

Now come kill me, you barbaric piece of shit.

Forum List

Back