A new bill in New York requires hairstylists to be trained in all hair textures

No more than it will give whites an automatic lawsuit.
Hair styles are entirely subjective. A black, particularly a female, will be far more likely to be displeased by the job a white hairstylist did. Even if, objectively, the job was a good one. Then sue. Or wreck the place. Or both.

No. It's fascism. That's exactly what it is.

Because I am always for better trained people pre education is a good thing
I think you're just being retarded.

Have you ever Googled the difference between black and white hair?

And I've known this since I was like..6.

Black hair is flat and wavy. White hair is round and straight.

The OP legislation is retarded and unrealistic.

Hair styles are entirely subjective. A black, particularly a female, will be far more likely to be displeased by the job a white hairstylist did. Even if, objectively, the job was a good one. Then sue. Or wreck the place. Or both.

No. It's fascism. That's exactly what it is.
Bullshit. A Karen who gets a bad haircut will sue just as fast. A strung out methead looking for a payday would be all about the dollars

I think you're just being retarded.

Have you ever Googled the difference between black and white hair?

And I've known this since I was like..6.

Black hair is flat and wavy. White hair is round and straight.

The OP legislation is retarded and unrealistic.
Then don’t require white hair training as part of the curriculum

Bullshit. A Karen who gets a bad haircut will sue just as fast. A strung out methead looking for a payday would be all about the dollars
The difference is not that many white women destroy businesses and sue cause, racism. Black women may not abuse a black stylist but a white stylist is just an oppressor.

It might be that styling white hair shouldn't be taught to blacks. Give them black styling and braiding.

Anyone could choose to expand their training by taking an elective.
Now that's not right either. Some black girls want to do all the hair.

How the fuck did I get here?! Haircutting is the least of my priorities in this world damn near!

It might be that styling white hair shouldn't be taught to blacks. Give them black styling and braiding.

Anyone could choose to expand their training by taking an elective.
I’ve already said I am fine with that, however currently that’s not how it is. People looking to do as you call it black styling are forced to learn white styles and pay extra for the black styling course. That’s bullshit

Democratic New York Senator Jamaal Bailey understands firsthand how challenging it is to find a hair stylist trained in his hair texture.
This is a lie for sure.
“The struggle is real,” he said.
A bald-faced lie. I sat on a mango crate in the desert outside of Bobo-Dioulasso getting a haircut. I had to pay extra because I have European hair but he did it ... and it was OK.

So a barber who has cut hair for 20 years must shut down and go back to school to comply with this BS law??

Who da fuck is gonna pay his bills while he does this?????

Forum List

Back