A new bill in New York requires hairstylists to be trained in all hair textures

If someone doesn’t want to comply with the license requirements they can cut Karens hair in their kitchen instead of being a well educated hairstylist. They are free to make that choice.
Bah! Go brush shit out of horse tails. Oh, I'm sorry, black hair.

Not everyone should have to know how to deal with that. Really they're cutting in on the side business of black women.

80% or so of black womens' hair is horse manes and tails. Weaved into the hair that they have.

barney_true_story.png

How do I know? I can't say. Damn! Yeah I can, I've known some people that had horses they regularly

sheared and sold the manes and tails for weaves. $50 a pop raw.

11 horses? That's $1100 $50 per mane, and sometimes more than $50 per tail.

Last edited:
Well now white people in NY will be better educated on all types of hair and that is a good thing.
The whites have just lost another bit of freedom to make their own decisions. We all lose as these little bites of autonomy slowly devour everything.

The point of this law is to prevent stylists from telling black customers that they are unfamiliar with black hair. It's why Jamaal proposed this ridiculous law. Jamaal couldn't get a haircut. Now it's cut black hair or get sued. Get sued anyway because the black customer won't like the style. As a matter of principle.

The whites have just lost another bit of freedom to make their own decisions. We all lose as these little bites of autonomy slowly devour everything.

The point of this law is to prevent stylists from telling black customers that they are unfamiliar with black hair. It's why Jamaal proposed this ridiculous law. Jamaal couldn't get a haircut. Now it's cut black hair or get sued. Get sued anyway because the black customer won't like the style. As a matter of principle.
Thats some good lies. White peoples are still free to choose not to become a hairstylist. No one is forcing anyone to become a hairstylist you’re free to make that choice.

If someone doesn’t want to comply with the license requirements they can cut Karens hair in their kitchen instead of being a well educated hairstylist. They are free to make that choice.
So, no zoning. No business license. No state cosmetology board license.
They aren't free to make that choice. They must take that next step to being a slave to black whim. Sweeney Todd had a good idea.

Democratic New York Senator Jamaal Bailey understands firsthand how challenging it is to find a hair stylist trained in his hair texture.

He told Allure magazine he often runs into scenarios where he’s not in his neighborhood but in need of a quick tape-up or shape-up — and left debating who around him might be qualified.

“The struggle is real,” he said.

This is partly why, in April, he introduced Bill S6528A, a new law in New York state that will require all hair stylists to be trained in all textures.

“It’s not only common sense; [it’s] the right thing to do,” Sen. Bailey told Allure when speaking about the new law. He added, “It’s personal.”

And Progs don't understand why we despise them.
He's basically complaining there isn't a 7/11 on his corner.

"Shit man, I gotta get on the damn subway".

Might have to go all the way to New Jersey lol

Thats some good lies. White peoples are still free to choose not to become a hairstylist. No one is forcing anyone to become a hairstylist you’re free to make that choice.
Yes. Give up what you want to do because of the onerous jobs you must do. Give up your freedom and autonomy or give up your job. That's what you want. Total government control.

So, no zoning. No business license. No state cosmetology board license.
They aren't free to make that choice. They must take that next step to being a slave to black whim. Sweeney Todd had a good idea.
What are you talking about. They are free to say I dont agree with the new licensing requirements so I’ll look for another career. No one is forcing them to be a hairstylist it’s there choice.

He's basically complaining there isn't a 7/11 on his corner.

"Shit man, I gotta get on the damn subway".

Might have to go all the way to New Jersey lol
You might force a stylist to train but you can't make them willingly cut. He can pay $100.00 and get an appointment next month.

What are you talking about. They are free to say I dont agree with the new licensing requirements so I’ll look for another career. No one is forcing them to be a hairstylist it’s there choice.
And if being a stylist is their choice, just a stylist without black styles. Now they have no choice because a democrat took it away from them. New York hair stylists just became republican. Repeal the law.

And if being a stylist is their choice, just a stylist without black styles. Now they have no choice because a democrat took it away from them. New York hair stylists just became republican. Repeal the law.
If being a stylist is their choice then they accept the requirements to be one it’s still their choice. If you don’t like it don’t become a stylist in NY. Its really not a hard concept

Black men's hair ain't that hard, there's an art to it, and my good friend is a master; But Black women's hair is

an entirely different thing and very specialized. I'm serious as a heart attack about that.

According to this bullshit, my buddy that does black mens' hair would have to learn how to do black womens'

hair too. That dog just ain't gonna hunt. :nono:

Black men's hair ain't that hard, there's an art to it, and my good friend is a master; But Black women's hair is

an entirely different thing and very specialized. I'm serious as a heart attack about that.

According to this bullshit, my buddy that does black mens' hair would have to learn how to do black womens'

It will give blacks an automatic lawsuit.

That sounds like a Joe Biden story, you should have thrown in a no lie it really happened.

Forum List

Back