A Must See

Yeah, I thought it was too much to think you've realized what a flaming idiot you've been/become.

Oh well, 20+ years later the 9/11 truthers still think there were bombs in the WTC...and we all know how they are regarded by the world. That is your future...hope you enjoy it you fucking idiot!
The fraud has nothing to do with those things.

The fraud has nothing to do with those things.
Sure it does.

There was no sizable voter fraud in the 2020 elections just like there were no bombs at the WTC. You and the unfortunate 9/11 truthers are one-in-the-same; nothing but paranoid losers who have no grip on reality.

There are. And they are extremely rare. Even more rare when talking about charged political topics.

IOW, not worth a 30 second investment let alone one long enough to watch one.
And you wonder why people are called intolerant?

Not really.

What does that have to do with my statement? Is it now 'intolerant' to reject the mockery of truth that documentaries represent?
When you say that about one you have not seen you should realize just that. You have not seen it.

I voted against the guy who called all the Secretary of States and asked them to 'find the votes' to overturn Democracy and instill him as President.

By voting for the guy who called about 50 leftwing organizations around the country with millions of fascist members to ask them to legally change all the election laws so that they could effectively "find all the votes" they needed illegally, deliver them at 4AM, then destroy all the election records so no one could be sure who did what! :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back