A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

No. I am talking about the fundamental bases. I think that was pretty clear.
No. Who or what is Secular Western Society? If that's shortlonghand for the US, then pretending the Bible Belt doesn't exist is pretty disingenuous.
And here is a perfect illustration of a liberal failing badly on this issue.

In the bible belt, we are struggling with gay marriage, gender pronouns, and teaching ID in school.

In islamic countries, we are struggling with whether or not the penalty for homosexuality should be death, and whether or not the penalty for apostasy shoild be death, and whether or not it is noble, holy, and worthy of reward to blow up innocent people at bus stops, and whether a global death sentence should be imposed on someone for writing a book.

So get that embarrassing bullshit out of here. Thanks.
It's not your struggle my man. That is the basics of liberal thought.
Yet, the funny man (OP) doesn't want to discuss it.
Coward

No. I am talking about the fundamental bases. I think that was pretty clear.
No. Who or what is Secular Western Society? If that's shortlonghand for the US, then pretending the Bible Belt doesn't exist is pretty disingenuous.

In the bible belt, we are struggling with gay marriage, gender pronouns, and teaching ID in school.

In islamic countries, we are struggling with whether or not the penalty for homosexuality should be death, and whether or not the penalty for apostasy shoild be death, and whether or not it is noble, holy, and worthy of reward to blow up innocent people at bus stops, and whether a global death sentence should be imposed on someone for writing a book.

Coward
I notice you didn't tag me. Who is the coward?

And why do you keep trying to change to subject of the thread to little ol' me?

Just kidding. I know why.

Coward

Everyone knows who I am addressing.

What is so funny about what I said?

Coward

What's funny is that I'm so far up in your head.

Stop posting to me and we won't communicate.

Why is that?

Because the only time we communicate is when you're bitching about something I said.

Go away. Get me out of your head.

Thanks.

Coward

Why is that?

Because the only time we communicate is when you're bitching about something I said.

Thanks.
You weren't even part of that string, liar.

It's not your struggle my man.
It was a royal "we". And if you don't want to hear opinions on the matter,I suggest you avoid opening threads on public forums about it.

And I have a son who is nearing fighting age. When, in your estimation, will it be okay to register my opinion on the global problem with Islam that has and threatens to again draw our military into war?

Coward

Why is that?

Thanks.
You weren't even part of that string, coward.
Great! Yet you referred to me without tagging me.

Okay, sure. Whatever you'd like!

Thanks so much. Bye now!

C'mon Mac
Please stop being an idiot troll. Or don't, whatever...

And I invite all challenges. So far, the best you have mustered is to try to imply that I don't have a right or reason to register my opinion. Pretty lame.

It's not your struggle my man.
It was a royal "we". And if you don't want to hear opinions on the matter,I suggest you avoid opening threads on public forums about it.
C'mon Mac, if you don't want to be challenged on your opinions, don't issue them in a public forum.
Challenge them all you'd like!

I don't care about your opinion. As I have already told you, my interest is in behaviors and motivations.

So, again, thanks. I don't know what else you want from me. I'm asking nothing else of you.

Amazing how every Mac thread winds up in the same place. Regardless of whom participates, it’s always the other guy’s fault.

Strange how that happens....every single time.

Amazing how every Mac thread winds up in the same place. Regardless of whom participates, it’s always the other guy’s fault. Strange how that happens....every single time.
... and another Regressive chimes in to make a thread about a liberal Muslim, about me.

And they bitch when I align them with Islamic fundamentalists.

I do love this place.

C'mon Mac

And I invite all challenges. So far, the best you have mustered is to try to imply that I don't have a right or reason to register my opinion. Pretty lame.
Let's cut the bullshit.

John Rawls has been put forward in this thread as a great liberal thinker. Do you agree with these eight principles of social interactions?

1. "Peoples (as organized by their government) are free and independent, and their freedom and independence is to be respected by other peoples."
  2. "Peoples are equal and parties to their own agreements."
  3. "Peoples have the right of self-defense but no right to war."
  4. "Peoples are to observe a duty of non-intervention."
  5. "Peoples are to observe treaties and undertakings."
  6. "Peoples are to observe certain specified restrictions on the conduct of war (assumed to be in self-defense)."
  7. "Peoples are to honor human rights."[1]
  8. "Peoples have a duty to assist other peoples living under unfavorable conditions that prevent their having a just or decent political and social regime."[2]

Interesting thread. I made it about halfway before it became too depressing to read further. It's yet another stark example of how divided the US and western civilization is. Anyone who thinks these massive differences are just going to magically resolve themselves without great upheaval is deluded. It sucks to know I'm going to live to witness the end of the west.

C'mon Mac

Let's cut the bullshit.

John Rawls has been put forward in this thread as a great liberal thinker. Do you agree with these eight principles of social interactions?

1. "Peoples (as organized by their government) are free and independent, and their freedom and independence is to be respected by other peoples."
  2. "Peoples are equal and parties to their own agreements."
  3. "Peoples have the right of self-defense but no right to war."
  4. "Peoples are to observe a duty of non-intervention."
  5. "Peoples are to observe treaties and undertakings."
  6. "Peoples are to observe certain specified restrictions on the conduct of war (assumed to be in self-defense)."
  7. "Peoples are to honor human rights."[1]
  8. "Peoples have a duty to assist other peoples living under unfavorable conditions that prevent their having a just or decent political and social regime."[2]
No,sorry,I will ignore your attempt to change the subject and derail the thread.

And one more thing:

The next time the debate over gay marriage in the bible belt arises, i fully expect you to hop in and excuse all of those opposed by pointing at laws against homosexuality in muslim countries.

"You cant criticize them! Because muslims do this!!!!:________"

You know, for consistency.
It is true I consider the American Taliban the equivalent of Muslim fundamentalists.

Forum List

Back