A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

Lol
Your sky-pixie Mohamed... Had a real fucked up view of the world.

No more than any other nut who thinks he was talking to God. We have medicines for that now.
Just because things don’t go your way, no need for you to assume you know what reality is.
Things like cancer kicks peoples asses... See my signature

Dear Islamophobes....

When you fuckwits put on a uniform and fight your own fucking wars, then we'll have some respect for you.

Let's settle for this:

When you learn the very basics of what Islam was, what it is now, and how that was brought about, then we'll have some respect for you.

Dear Islamophobes....

When you fuckwits put on a uniform and fight your own fucking wars, then we'll have some respect for you.

Let's settle for this:

When you learn the very basics of what Islam was, what it is now, and how that was brought about, then we'll have some respect for you.
The truth about Muslims/Islam...
20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

What the crazies HAVE managed to do is use the power of the purse to get Evolution out of the classroom.
At times, yes. But again you further my points by highlighting this. If it gets to the point where the legal battle of the day in Mauritania is over evolution in science class -- and not whether apostates should be put to death by stoning or by beheading -- then progress will have been made. Until then...not much of an equal comparison.

Neat! And then can we talk about how the majority of Pakistanis, who hold nuclear weapons, hold a favorable view of ISIS? Pretty please? If its okay with you.

At times, yes. But again you further my points by highlighting this. If it gets to the point where the legal battle of the day in Mauritania is over evolution in science class -- and not whether apostates should be put to death by stoning or by beheading -- then progress will have been made. Until then...not much of an equal comparison.
Yes, stoning or beheading may be in question.

But in Mauritania there is no doubt that apostates should be put to death
for the crime of leaving their religion, as recently made clear by the National Assembly and President of Mauritania.
Mauritania: New ‘Apostasy’ Draft Law

The religion of Islam refuses to leave the seventh century behind once again.

Yes, stoning or beheading may be in question.

But in Mauritania there is no doubt that apostates should be put to death
for the crime of leaving their religion, as recently made clear by the National Assembly and President of Mauritania.
Mauritania: New ‘Apostasy’ Draft Law

The religion of Islam refuses to leave the seventh century behind once again.
Right,that's my point.

only the fundamentalist wing of Islam tries to enforce their views through violence.
Well, they have the numbers. While there are smatterings of fundamentalists of other religions perpetrating violence -- see Buddhists in Myanmar, or Joseph Kony's little christian army -- one simply cannot deny that Islam has a bigger, global problem.

Naw nobody cares what happens in Mauritania, unless someone just discovered oil underneath it... then we are going to be all manner of concerned.

Well, they have the numbers. While there are smatterings of fundamentalists of other religions perpetrating violence -- see Buddhists in Myanmar, or Joseph Kony's little christian army -- one simply cannot deny that Islam has a bigger, global problem.
Spot on once again. Islam is the only religion where a caliphate (world dominion by Islam) is an actively sought after end game by the fundamentalist factions.

Other religions may see their religion's preeminence being a good thing but only Islam actively pursues that goal.

Thank you. Islam needs a reformation.
We agree on that. Fundamentalists in all religions are a pox on the world as they try to make all bend to their will but only the fundamentalist wing of Islam tries to enforce their views through violence.
Correct. And yet, there are still many who don't care to see reform, and they'll attack and try to attack & discredit Mr. Nawaz, who is putting his life on the line every day for his beloved religion. This is (currently) the most illiberal, intolerant, violent and authoritarian religion (as practiced by its fundamentalists) on the planet, and many are quick to defend and enable its fundamentalists. Just look at this thread.

And at the same time, what do these same people have to say about Christian fundamentalists?

My question is why that is.

Last edited:
Especially not liberals making themselves human shields for islam.... Doesn't fit the narrative...

The only narrative I see are a lot of tools of the One Percent wringing their hands about the poor women who wear Hijabs... when all they care about is the fucking oil.

And at the same time, what do these same people have to say about Christian fundamentalists?

My question is why that is.

It's been explained to you MANY TIMES.

Whether or not I like the very small group of Islamic Fundementalists, they are going to have exactly ZERO effect on my life.

Christian fundies, though, really want to change the country. More importantly, their support of the GOP has allowed the One Percent to roll back all the gains made by working folks since the New Deal.

You see, I'm kind of a funny guy. If you aren't bothering me, I don't bother you. If you are bothering me, I will push back.

Spot on once again. Islam is the only religion where a caliphate (world dominion by Islam) is an actively sought after end game by the fundamentalist factions.

Other religions may see their religion's preeminence being a good thing but only Islam actively pursues that goal.

Well, they've been at it for 1500 years... and frankly haven't gained all that much territory... In fact, they've lost ground. They kind of suck at the whole "World Dominating Thing".

Soulless Mega-Corporations are another matter.

Not really. I mean, I know you Islamophobes piss yourselves every night dreaming about that big swarthy guy with a scimitar.

If we have a problem with Islamic Fundies, it's one we've created.

Muslims are not the Borg.

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2019-3-24_14-41-30.jpeg

And yet, there are still many who don't care to see reform, and they'll attack and try to attack & discredit Mr. Nawaz, who is putting his life on the line every day for his beloved religion. This is (currently) the most illiberal, intolerant, violent and authoritarian religion (as practiced by its fundamentalists) on the planet, and many are quick to defend and enable its fundamentalists. Just look at this thread.

My question is why that is.​

Anyone recognize Mac's MO by now?

The generic, despised "other" who is found guilty of this, that, and the other kind of wrongdoing, and no one specifically addressed who would then be able to defend himself? Like, ask for a link? Because who is "many", or "these same people"?

As usual, Islam is being identified with how the "fundamentalists", also without getting into specifics, practice it, and, without proof or argument, denigrated as being the worst. That then serves as the slightly softer version of identifying "Islam" and "terrorism". Not a hint of thought is being diverted to examining how Islam may be abused by self-styled fundamentalists, how these fundamentalists are trying to identify Islam with the most horrifyingly stone age reading thereof, and how the islamophobes are, unwittingly or not, touting the same horn and helping with that agenda.

But then, the alleged "victim" is very specific, he even has a name, and his virtue and courage are invariably beyond praise, as are his widely published truisms and platitudes, while his uncanny affiliations and sources of funding are being ignored.

I, for one, am done with that mouth-breathing agenda, having tried to take it seriously far too long already.

Forum List

Back