a message from our military..

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:):thup:

ZZ5DFC8C9A.jpg

Another fail by Stephanie.

Not my problem you didn't like it...now go dump on another thread dear..:lol:

It's not that I didn't like it, I know the same pic has been posted on here already and that they do not speak for the military. There are vets at those rallies, one even has a ruptured spleen thanks to the police. ;)
Get a clue!

yawn...get a life.
They don't want ruptured spleens, they shouldn't be OCCUPYING others property and conduct protest like civilized people do. And IF there are vets there, shame on them too.

Last edited:

Not my probem you didn't like it...now go dump on another thread dear..:lol:

It's not that I didn't like it, I know the same pic has been posted on here already and that they do not speak for the military. There are vets at those rallies, one even has a ruptured spleen thanks to the police. ;)
Get a clue!

Fuck that Luissa.... I blame the vet. If he wasnt there acting like a fool, he wouldnt have been in any trouble.

Stop blaming the cops.... they have their hands full thanks to those asshole OWS punks!

Get a clue!

Shame on any vet whose service has not taught him/her more honor, accountability, and self-discipline than to associate with a mob in the street.

Get a clue!

Shame on any vet whose service has not taught him/her more honor, accountability, and self-discipline than to associate with a mob in the street.

Does that go for the vets who marched in the civil rights movement?

P.S. That's why a didn't attend the crackerfest tea party rallies.

Get a clue!

Does that go for the vets who marched in the civil rights movement?

P.S. That's why a didn't attend the crackerfest tea party rallies.

Do you get the difference between trying to protect the constitution (which is what the civil rights movement was about), and trying to destroy the constitution (which is what OWS is about)? What did we take an oath to, an ideology, or the constitution? You know what we all swore to support and defend, and while you and I may be night and day politically, I think we agree on that much. I happen to believe that associating with groups that advocate insurrection and/or anarchy runs counter to that oath.

Get a clue!

service to whom ? honouring what ?

Get a clue!

service to whom ? honouring what ?

The Constitution of the United States of America!

Forum List

Back