A message from a Mexican to The USA

All men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats, no borders, no walls, no prejudice, etc.

Free access to America, is not one of those rights, for non-Americans.

The same way that free access to Mexico is not a right for Americans.

THe crux of your position, is an unsupported assertion.

All men are created equal and have certain UNalienable rights- among these are, the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness- there are no caveats, no borders, no walls, no prejudice, etc.

Either you believe it or you don't. If you believe it, you live it. If you don't believe it you can't live it.

Aaron Tippen had a song- you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything, you've go to be your own man, not a puppet on a string, never compromise what's right, uphold your family name, you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything-

I find it awfully bizarre that you would cite the Declaration Of Independence yet not be able to wrap your head around the proclamation made...Do you understand what it means to Declare Independence from other nations? Do you know what sovereignty looks like?
Do you believe the U.S. Constitution is an international document framed to benefit the citizens of other nations?

Mexican illegals walk over me like they own the place. They have no clue, as do most of you.
Nobody except godverment employees walks all over anyone- being disingenuous doesn't lend credibility-
I'm here in Texas lived here all my life (except when I was stationed in Long Beach in the Navy) and the only problem I ever had with Mexicans was when some, spoiled, smart ass white boy went to the Mexican part of town and started trouble and came running back to where we were- he went there first.
My best friend in the Navy was a Mexican from Rockdale, Tx -
Well good for you. But the rest of us have had problems with illegal aliens, I kinda doubt that's an isolated occurrence. I live in Colorado, way far from the southern border and its a ginormous problem. People lose jobs and homes, the huge negative impact on our judicial system. Colorado is not a border state, it's hundred of miles from the any border. We didn't ask for this, we didn't allow it to happen, it was forced on us.

Do you mean that people from south of the border actually force stores to sell to them, landlords to rent to them and employers are... what... held at gunpoint and forced to give the little brown people a job? OR is it more likely that your neighbors are willingly engaging in the free enterprise system?

It is not the stores' job to police the border or check to see if each customer is in the country legally.

That is the job of the government.

Constitutionally speaking, who comes and goes within a state is under the jurisdiction of the state. The federal government only has jurisdiction over those people with regards to citizenship (see Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution.) So, what about all those federal laws about immigration? Those were implemented after all the founders and framers were dead and buried. In 1875 the United States granted "plenary powers" to Congress over all things related to foreigners. The problem there is that there is NO provision in the United States Constitution that gives the United States Supreme Court any authority to grant any power to any other branch of government.

Ironically, the immigration laws that the MAGA types want enforced were put into place by Democrats with Sen. Ted Kennedy being the chief lobbyist. Their primary purpose was to dilute the White vote and wage a subtle political war of genocide against the Whites.

I wholly agree that it is not the store's job to police the border and run checks on potential employees. The store's job is not to provide jobs to those who think they are owed one because they are citizens, live in a specific place, etc. Businesses are in the business of making money. If we, the people, disagree with their hiring practices, we have the power to boycott the product. So, in essence, we vote with our wallets and purses. If you want to make America great again, go back to when you think it was at its greatest and eliminate all those laws that were passed from that point, forward to get back to where you were.

This just goes to show ya if you cut off all work arounds that illegals use to get food stamps and all other kinds of services theyll self deport ...hammer employers on top illegal problem solved ...millions wont even bother to come in the first place

Mexican illegals walk over me like they own the place. They have no clue, as do most of you.
Nobody except godverment employees walks all over anyone- being disingenuous doesn't lend credibility-
I'm here in Texas lived here all my life (except when I was stationed in Long Beach in the Navy) and the only problem I ever had with Mexicans was when some, spoiled, smart ass white boy went to the Mexican part of town and started trouble and came running back to where we were- he went there first.
My best friend in the Navy was a Mexican from Rockdale, Tx -
Well good for you. But the rest of us have had problems with illegal aliens, I kinda doubt that's an isolated occurrence. I live in Colorado, way far from the southern border and its a ginormous problem. People lose jobs and homes, the huge negative impact on our judicial system. Colorado is not a border state, it's hundred of miles from the any border. We didn't ask for this, we didn't allow it to happen, it was forced on us.

Do you mean that people from south of the border actually force stores to sell to them, landlords to rent to them and employers are... what... held at gunpoint and forced to give the little brown people a job? OR is it more likely that your neighbors are willingly engaging in the free enterprise system?

It is not the stores' job to police the border or check to see if each customer is in the country legally.

That is the job of the government.

Constitutionally speaking, who comes and goes within a state is under the jurisdiction of the state. The federal government only has jurisdiction over those people with regards to citizenship (see Article I Section 8 of the United States Constitution.) So, what about all those federal laws about immigration? Those were implemented after all the founders and framers were dead and buried. In 1875 the United States granted "plenary powers" to Congress over all things related to foreigners. The problem there is that there is NO provision in the United States Constitution that gives the United States Supreme Court any authority to grant any power to any other branch of government.

Ironically, the immigration laws that the MAGA types want enforced were put into place by Democrats with Sen. Ted Kennedy being the chief lobbyist. Their primary purpose was to dilute the White vote and wage a subtle political war of genocide against the Whites.

I wholly agree that it is not the store's job to police the border and run checks on potential employees. The store's job is not to provide jobs to those who think they are owed one because they are citizens, live in a specific place, etc. Businesses are in the business of making money. If we, the people, disagree with their hiring practices, we have the power to boycott the product. So, in essence, we vote with our wallets and purses. If you want to make America great again, go back to when you think it was at its greatest and eliminate all those laws that were passed from that point, forward to get back to where you were.

We the people have the power and the right to decide who we invite to join our community.

Citizens of other nations, do not have the right to come here, against our wishes.

Your denial of these facts, to focus on the right of an employer to hire who he wants, is not reasonable.

According to the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

When those words were penned, there were no American citizens. Yet we waged a war based on that principle. And, although, our early laws only allowed free white people to become citizens, foreigners came from all over the world to engage in the free market.

We presume Liberty to be a God given, absolute, inherent, natural, unalienable, irrevocable Right that is above the reach of government.

Liberty - 1. Freedom; exemption from extraneous control. The power of the will, in its moral freedom, to follow the dictates of its unrestricted choice, and to direct the external acts of the individual without restraint, coercion, or control from other persons.

You are conflating the privileges of citizenship with the unalienable Rights of all men.

This just goes to show ya if you cut off all work arounds that illegals use to get food stamps and all other kinds of services theyll self deport ...hammer employers on top illegal problem solved ...millions wont even bother to come in the first place

This has been standard fare for misguided people for years, but most undocumented foreigners never even attempt to get food stamps and / or services. It's illegal and those who wanted the ultimate POLICE STATE gave us that National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify B.S. promising that would end it. So many of my Rights have been taken over this issue and I don't feel safe and it isn't changing the bottom line. Even when you disagree, you cannot change the will of the people.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

When those words were penned, there were no American citizens. Yet we waged a war based on that principle.

Correct. There were British subjects. By the act of rebellion, they stopped being British subjects. Are you arguing they became some sort of Citizen of the World, or stateless citizens?

And, although, our early laws only allowed free white people to become citizens, foreigners came from all over the world to engage in the free market.

And we chose to allow that. I'm sure if those people were half as demanding and ungrateful as the immigrants we get today, our Founding Fathers would have sent them packing.

We presume Liberty to be a God given, absolute, inherent, natural, unalienable, irrevocable Right that is above the reach of government.

Mmm, "absolute"? I do not have the liberty to come live in your house, against your wishes. Nor to take your property to use as I want.

The right of individuals are balanced by their conflict with the rights of others.

Liberty - 1. Freedom; exemption from extraneous control. The power of the will, in its moral freedom, to follow the dictates of its unrestricted choice, and to direct the external acts of the individual without restraint, coercion, or control from other persons.

You are conflating the privileges of citizenship with the unalienable Rights of all men.

I am stating that we have the right to decide who we want to come and join our society.

No outsider has the right to demand membership, in our group.

Either you believe it or you don't. If you believe it, you live it. If you don't believe it you can't live it.

Aaron Tippen had a song- you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything, you've go to be your own man, not a puppet on a string, never compromise what's right, uphold your family name, you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything-

I find it awfully bizarre that you would cite the Declaration Of Independence yet not be able to wrap your head around the proclamation made...Do you understand what it means to Declare Independence from other nations? Do you know what sovereignty looks like?
Do you believe the U.S. Constitution is an international document framed to benefit the citizens of other nations?

AFTER the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, and culminating in the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution only applied to white people. Citizenship was restricted to them. Yet foreigners continued to come here for individual enrichment. AFTER the founders / framers were dead, the United States Supreme Court illegally gave powers to Congress that the United States Supreme Court does not have. That was enhanced by the illegal passage of the 14th Amendment.

AFTER the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, and culminating in the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution only applied to white people. Citizenship was restricted to them. Yet foreigners continued to come here for individual enrichment. AFTER the founders / framers were dead, the United States Supreme Court illegally gave powers to Congress that the United States Supreme Court does not have. That was enhanced by the illegal passage of the 14th Amendment.

As a sovereign nation, we have the right to decide who to invite or not.

YOu are jumping back and forth between universal arguments against our right to do that, and quibbling over historical details of how that power was developed.

That is not the way to have an honest discussion.

When those words were penned, there were no American citizens. Yet we waged a war based on that principle.

Correct. There were British subjects. By the act of rebellion, they stopped being British subjects. Are you arguing they became some sort of Citizen of the World, or stateless citizens?

And, although, our early laws only allowed free white people to become citizens, foreigners came from all over the world to engage in the free market.

And we chose to allow that. I'm sure if those people were half as demanding and ungrateful as the immigrants we get today, our Founding Fathers would have sent them packing.

Mmm, "absolute"? I do not have the liberty to come live in your house, against your wishes. Nor to take your property to use as I want.

The right of individuals are balanced by their conflict with the rights of others.

I am stating that we have the right to decide who we want to come and join our society.

1) The colonists became free

2) Your Rights end where my nose begins. You're trying to be flippant. Try honesty. Employers should be able to hire the employee of their choice; sellers should be allowed to pick and choose their clientele; homeowners should be able to sell to whomever they want. Transactions should be voluntary, not mandated by the government

3) If you are advocating that we choose who becomes a part of our society, then you are claiming that the government gives you your Rights. The government agrees by way of an illegally ratified Amendment to the Constitution. Allow me to quote something for you:

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

If you will note, citizens get privileges and immunities, but ALL PERSONS are guaranteed Liberty as per that Amendment. I defined Liberty in an earlier post. Foreigners are not citizens and should not be a part of the group. That group was identified in the Preamble of the Constitution. But everybody is entitled to Liberty which includes the ability to participate in the free market.

YOu are jumping back and forth between universal arguments against our right to do that, and quibbling over historical details of how that power was developed.

No sir, YOU are being dishonest. I'm giving you the facts. You conflate citizenship with the unalienable Rights of all men. Citizenship gives us the privilege of voting, holding public office, having a say in how we are governed. It was expanded so that citizens could get welfare and Socialist Security. I'm sure there are plenty of privileges and immunities that don't come to mind. At no time were foreigners locked out of the process of participating in the free market. We have the authority to regulate foreigners, but not exclude them when Americans are willingly doing business with them. You should take a little time and read the thread. Most of your arguments have already been refuted. We are getting into a repetition of the facts.

What do you mean by "Free". As in not the citizen of a state?

2) Your Rights end where my nose begins. You're trying to be flippant. Try honesty. Employers should be able to hire the employee of their choice; sellers should be allowed to pick and choose their clientele; homeowners should be able to sell to whomever they want. Transactions should be voluntary, not mandated by the government

I have no problem with rules on whom an employer can hire. Limitations on child labor, for one example. Asking them to verify that the person is here legally, is a reasonable part of maintaining a well regulated market.

3) If you are advocating that we choose who becomes a part of our society, then you are claiming that the government gives you your Rights. The government agrees by way of an illegally ratified Amendment to the Constitution. Allow me to quote something for you:

Nope. Rights do not flow from the government nor the group, but are god given. What is being extended or denied is membership in our group. Outsiders still have those god given rights. Not being an American Citizens does not mean that, say, a Mexican does not have his rights. What he does not have, is membership in our group. ANd he never had a right to come here against our right to define our group.

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

If you will note, citizens get privileges and immunities, but ALL PERSONS are guaranteed Liberty as per that Amendment.

If the person is here illegally, hiding from the law, they are not "within our jurisdiction" and should be deported immediately.

I defined Liberty in an earlier post.

You gave your overly generous and personal definition. Which, neither I nor America are bound by.

Foreigners are not citizens and should not be a part of the group. That group was identified in the Preamble of the Constitution. But everybody is entitled to Liberty which includes the ability to participate in the free market.

No, it does not. PEDRO GO HOME.

No sir, YOU are being dishonest. I'm giving you the facts. You conflate citizenship with the unalienable Rights of all men. Citizenship gives us the privilege of voting, holding public office, having a say in how we are governed. It was expanded so that citizens could get welfare and Socialist Security. I'm sure there are plenty of privileges and immunities that don't come to mind. At no time were foreigners locked out of the process of participating in the free market. We have the authority to regulate foreigners, but not exclude them when Americans are willingly doing business with them. You should take a little time and read the thread. Most of your arguments have already been refuted. We are getting into a repetition of the facts.

Define "Regulate foreigners".

What do you mean by "Free". As in not the citizen of a state?

I have no problem with rules on whom an employer can hire. Limitations on child labor, for one example. Asking them to verify that the person is here legally, is a reasonable part of maintaining a well regulated market.

Nope. Rights do not flow from the government nor the group, but are god given. What is being extended or denied is membership in our group. Outsiders still have those god given rights. Not being an American Citizens does not mean that, say, a Mexican does not have his rights. What he does not have, is membership in our group. ANd he never had a right to come here against our right to define our group.

If you will note, citizens get privileges and immunities, but ALL PERSONS are guaranteed Liberty as per that Amendment.

If the person is here illegally, hiding from the law, they are not "within our jurisdiction" and should be deported immediately.

I defined Liberty in an earlier post.

You gave your overly generous and personal definition. Which, neither I nor America are bound by.

Foreigners are not citizens and should not be a part of the group. That group was identified in the Preamble of the Constitution. But everybody is entitled to Liberty which includes the ability to participate in the free market.

No, it does not. PEDRO GO HOME.

I don't like doing multi quote posts.

1) Free for purposes of citizenship meant that the individual had not sold themselves into servitude. Many Whites came here as indentured servants

2) I see you have no respect for the Fourth Amendment

3) If a person has Liberty, they have a Right to come to the United States. Just because someone shows up in your neighborhood does not mean that they are your family

4) If an individual is not within the jurisdiction, then the authorities have no authority over them

5) I gave a legal definition from Black's Law Dictionary for the word Liberty. Black's is the most authoritative legal dictionary in the legal community

6) The fact that foreigners DID come here from 1790 to 1875 without incident refutes your entire argument. And again, read the thread. The United States Supreme Court had no authority to legislate from the bench

7) Liberty is not yours to give, but if you don't want foreigners here then do not buy from them; don't sell to them; don't do business with companies that employ them; don't rent to them. IF they are not welcome, the presupposed minority (since you don't understand facts) we will decide and not have to involve the government.

I think you're filibustering for some TLDR replies from me. Great strategy, but intellectually dishonest. You can't handle the truth. Takes too long to explain.

Define "Regulate foreigners".

America could set up a system like it was when I was a kid. You come up to the border and present your ID. An agent asks your business and how long you intend to be here. You come in. My idea: IF you intend to stay and take a job, you go to the IRS and get a Guest Worker ID. If they lose their job, it is reported to the authorities. Then their Guest Worker ID is monitored. If that foreigner has not gotten another job or left the country, they are located. If they lack the resources and / or have no credible means of support, they are deported. Working in the U.S. without the Guest Worker ID would involve the IRS and BICE. IF they are employed, but not paying taxes the IRS has an interest in finding them. AND you know who they are. There is no need to hire coyotes if all you do is present your ID and it is recorded at the point of entry.

American jobs, American workers are like the dodo. I've seen Taxi drivers, forklift operators, carpenters, plumbers, die builders...tradesmen vanish under the thumb of globalist that hire slipshod Mexican workers because..."profit uber ales".
No you haven't- you've seen change, which is inevitable. It's a one constant in this world that you deal with or don't. The Mexicans I know and have known are hard workers. And I assure you, there are a lot more of them down here than there are in Colorado- I suspect you're just prejudice.
Anecdote: My ex wife and I and another couple drove to a skiing trip in Colorado years ago- we stopped to eat somewhere in Colorado. I went to the restroom to pee, and on the wall, above the urinal was a hand written sign that stated: Texans go home and take a Mexican with you-
Colorado has some pretty country, but the attitude is pretty sanctimonious - if not down right hypocritical since a lot of it's state income is from outsiders (including Texans) visiting- the Mexicans clean your hotel rooms and mow your yards and clean your filthy bathrooms- you have no room to talk so piously.
I've been in "Latin America' since the early eighties.The carpenters union hall was 60% Latino as was the ironworkers hall in Dade. The majority of the businesses were Cuban or other Latin owned, or co-owned with old FL crackers.My US lawyer still is the same Puerto Rican girl(61 now). My accountant is Argentine.
South FL died in 1993 or so when every unemployed dirtbag scam artist invaded post hurricane Andrew. Most from that thar bible bailt.These are the same assholes that build your multi-level shacks from not 2 x 4's and recycled tree chippings with Chinese drywall, idiotic basements and shingle roofs.

I had a landscape company post Andrew that I prided on being 100% gringo... What an idiot move that was. Within 3 weeks out of 17 employees only 2 were "gringo" my backhoe guy and a white shirt to deal with customers.He is a fully bilingual Guatemalan guy(CA born and raised) with a degree in horticulture but 100 % "gringo' at heart.Right down to the Doobie Bros,Fleetwood Mac and Hank Jr.
Then I GTFO of ol #1 and moved to a certified "shithole" complete with State Dept warnings. Central America(not Iowa)

Latinos hate the dirtbags that can't behave in their former countries so come to Merrykuh to do what they do best. Lie and steal. The ones that come legally are generally on a mission and work/educate their asses off to head WAY up a ladder.

Here's a good buddy of mine who has a house right down the hill from me on the peninsula.Started at ZERO.
A one way ticket and a "good luck son".
Imagine the WTF are YOU he encountered back in those days.

Who is Franklin Chang Díaz? Everything You Need to Know
¿Te gusta Los Marielitos?

When those words were penned, there were no American citizens.
There were no caveats. Period. It clearly stated; ALL men are created equal. .

Like I said, if you believe it you can live it. If you don't believe it you can't live it- to deny the philosophy that brought wisdom to the table is to deny wisdom even exists. There are no ifs ands or buts about it. Those are, arguably, the most powerful and profound words ever penned by man for man. However, what they can't do is create humility in an arrogant attitude.

Hypocritically sovereign for sure. The fed gov't (and its elite employees) refuse to recognize sovereign unless/until they feel they can bullshit people about invading sovereign countries with lame excuses- they don't recognize sovereign states at home and they certainly don't recognize sovereignty of a person.

Forum List

Back