A message about the reality of life after death

There is a non believer here that can't explain it, but while he was an ocean away and experienced physical trauma to the body, he can tell you what was going on at his mom's house, thousands of miles away.

My heart stopped in an ambulance, but I watched my mother make the decision to step out of that speeding ambulance, and I know exactly where we were in route to the hospital when my heart stopped.

Would you mind editing that, I don't understand.

I was out cold before the ambulance arrived and out cold when they wheeled me into the emergency room, but I knew the woman kneeling beside me with the stethoscope on my chest. It wasn't a medic, it was my grandmother's neighbor. She was a nurse, and ran over to the house when she saw the ambulance stop at my grandmother's. I knew all kinds of things I shouldn't have known on that trip.
The experience was a blessing because I know what it is like to be absent from the body.

I don't doubt your memories, just their meaning or cause. It's well known that our auditory sense is often the last one to go unconscious even as our sight and self-awareness are knocked out, if you will. What we hear we can often fill in with visuals. I'm not saying that's what happened, but you were there, so....

The example you gave above isn't that way, it happened concurrently far away. But we need more validated details.

it's a message board. If you are interested in reading on the NDE - there is a site called google.com - you type there - NDE experiences, NDE research or anything you want and click "go". And then enjoy reading and analyzing by yourself.

Sounds doable?

As I've said, been there doabled that. I've done a lot of research in the past on NDEs and never came across an example like I'm saying we need, except for a very few which, like Irish's example above, has few details and further information is unavailable. Like all such subjects as this, we need to be very discriminating. If we can't truly validate some information, we have to dismiss it or put it in a pigeonhole.

I had a death experience in my dream but we all have something in common. We all know that there is life after death of the flesh. That's all we really need to know because we won't awaken in the New Heaven and Earth until this world has been destroyed. We saints get the knowledge to know how we'll live in the next age but only general information, not too much detail. I do know that our flesh will look alike so it's not used to deceive each other. I do know that man was created both male and female so man will have two bodies and be partners in Paradise ( New Earth ). I also know we won't understand death, decay, destruction, storms, earthquakes, accidents, disease, anger, sadness, jealousy, lust, etc.

It sounds like you weren't that discriminating because it validates your religious beliefs, which I must assume you aren't very discriminating about either. Desire or need to believe without reasonable evidence (blind faith), is not a good justification.

I don't have to believe anything anymore. I have God's hidden knowledge to know the past, present and future so everything I write or speak is the Truth. It's you who judged wrongfully. Remember God's commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness against they neighbor". Only God can judge and He does this through His Christ that us saints speak from.

Forum List

Back