A Mere Hundred Years

I was pointing out facts, facts that I am willing to defend. I can start that defense right her in this very thread with you and your willingness to believe she is willing to do harm, even murder, just for believing what she does. That by you, someone who presents the face of one who is anti-religion.

The actual hypocrisy is yours.

I'm not an atheist. In fact I argue with atheists frequently.
You provide a facade that you are anti-religious. If that is not the case, why even bring it up? There are literally hundreds of issues in which you can disagree with her or her technique of ignoring the lies of the left.

At any rate, I have other things to do. If you are NOT going to directly address the information in her opening post, then you are just going to do what every leftist on this forum does. Deflect, lie, namecall. I don't have anymore time for it.

You provide a facade that you are anti-religious. If that is not the case, why even bring it up? There are literally hundreds of issues in which you can disagree with her or her technique of ignoring the lies of the left.

At any rate, I have other things to do. If you are NOT going to directly address the information in her opening post, then you are just going to do what every leftist on this forum does. Deflect, lie, namecall. I don't have anymore time for it.

Until she decides she is willing to debate I will not waste the kind of effort you're asking me to waste.

Until she decides she is willing to debate I will not waste the kind of effort you're asking me to waste.
yet here you are, wasting your time and effort in derogatory comments.

Whatever.

yet here you are, wasting your time and effort in derogatory comments.

Whatever.

It's annoying to put forth real effort and have somebody that's not open to discussion just ignore it and continue on with their nonsense. I'd rather just call her out for her game.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Your religion is dying and the people of the future won't be nearly as hindered by lunatics like you. You're going to lose gnd fade into history.

I have never stated my religion.

I've seen you going on about Satan before, so that narrows it down a little.

Normal people pretty much hate Satan and what the concept stands for.

Of course, that leaves out you Democrats.

You'll find that documented here:

I'm not a Democrat and I criticize them often.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....it's a duck.

Say 'quack.'

How about you take a look at the aims of the Communist Party, USA, and the aims of the modern Democrat Party.
056.PNG

Thank you for that excellent propaganda piece.
No examples.

You won't debate. You made that clear already. If I try to have a conversation you will just ignore me and shotgun me with links and quotes to create the illusion that you actually have an answer when you don't.
Debate? PC made the OP. That opened the debate. Your responses have been personal attacks and nonsense with nothing germane to the thread. Troll.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck....it's a duck.

Say 'quack.'
There's one of those democrats that jumped ship.

If this is communism in the USA it resembles capitalism a whole lot..

The problem with the Democrat party is that it harbors the radicals who would love to see us a more communist country. Unfortunately the mindset of communists and the mindset of many left leaning democrats is the same in how they view the world.
Communists thrive on being able to break us down into classes, the bourgeois and proletariat. They cant fathom the idea that in America we all have the freedom to move up and down the social ladder (so to speak)

Direct quote from the communist manifesto pg 22

"In bourgeois society, living labour is but a means to increase accumulated labour. In Communist society, accumulated labour is but a means to widen, to enrich, to promote the existence of the labourer."

Sounds great but in communist and leftists society, this leads to working class people always remaining working class people. In the so called bourgeois society ..as found in the United States
working class people can become business owners and much greater. No ones children need to remain working class.
Many Democrats in power, out of touch with working America also view us as divided, not a whole society and they think they are the only ones who can fix it, just as Communists believe only their centralized power can lead people around by the nose to promote fairness.

The problem with the Democrat party is that it harbors the radicals who would love to see us a more communist country. Unfortunately the mindset of communists and the mindset of many left leaning democrats is the same in how they view the world.
Communists thrive on being able to break us down into classes, the bourgeois and proletariat. They cant fathom the idea that in America we all have the freedom to move up and down the social ladder (so to speak)

"In bourgeois society, living labour is but a means to increase accumulated labour. In Communist society, accumulated labour is but a means to widen, to enrich, to promote the existence of the labourer."

Sounds great but in communist and leftists society, this leads to working class people always remaining working class people. In the so called bourgeois society ..as found in the United States
working class people can become business owners and much greater. No ones children need to remain working class.
Many Democrats in power, out of touch with working America also view us as divided, not a whole society and they think they are the only ones who can fix it, just as Communists believe only their centralized power can lead people around by the nose to promote fairness.
In the US there is a club and it is a club of people who feel are superior to the majority of the inhabitants in the US. These people have vast wealth and power beyond your reach, that is why we are posting on a message board because we will never ever be a member of that club which is the social tier of capitalism. The reason they call it the American Dream is you have to be asleep and dreaming so you can live in it.

Your actions belie your words.

They use our freedom against us.

I don't see any way to stop it.

They use our freedom against us.

I don't see any way to stop it.
Stalin was once asked by the press how he would defeat the capitalists. He said (paraphrase) If you give the capitalists enough rope, they will hang themselves. The reporter responded, What happens when we run out of rope? to which Stalin replied, The capitalists will give us more. Sadly this has turned out to be quite prophetic.

Forum List

Back