A Mere Hundred Years

She really hates capitalism and how it functions...

She also doesn't participate in debate. Those were her words from our last exchange. She just calls people stupid while linking to the people that think f
or her.

I post the truth.....

You, essentially, admit it.....

What's to debate????
You would not know the truth if it came up and smacked you in the face.

You should jot this down, and then mull over the connection.>

a. Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented.

b. Everything I post is 100% true, accurate, and correct.

The sad truth is that none of you whining liberals actually read the entire OP through.
No one reads PoliticalSheikh's walls of text. Come on, Man.

I get such a kick out of idiots who respond to my posts, and then claim they don't read 'em.

You are more than well qualified to be either an organ donor or a Democrat voter.

Now a lesson for the Democrats who insist on reprising the Soviet Union on our shores:

. In September of 1991, the President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, was asked about the history and future of Communism:

“One of their more dramatic responses came to a question by Los Angeles actor Ben Stein, who asked whether the two leaders believed any country should live under communism.

Yeltsin answered first: "This experiment which was conducted on our soil was a tragedy for our people and it was too bad that it happened on our territory. It would have been better if the experiment had happened in some small country, to make it clear that it was a Utopian idea, although a beautiful idea."

Gorbachev said history has shown that "that model has failed which was brought about in our country. And I believe that this is a lesson not only for our people but for all peoples.”
GORBACHEV, YELTSIN SAY COMMUNISM FAILED USSR

Are you listening, Democrats??????

Now a lesson for the Democrats who insist on reprising the Soviet Union on our shores:

. In September of 1991, the President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, was asked about the history and future of Communism:

“One of their more dramatic responses came to a question by Los Angeles actor Ben Stein, who asked whether the two leaders believed any country should live under communism.

Yeltsin answered first: "This experiment which was conducted on our soil was a tragedy for our people and it was too bad that it happened on our territory. It would have been better if the experiment had happened in some small country, to make it clear that it was a Utopian idea, although a beautiful idea."

Gorbachev said history has shown that "that model has failed which was brought about in our country. And I believe that this is a lesson not only for our people but for all peoples.”
GORBACHEV, YELTSIN SAY COMMUNISM FAILED USSR

Are you listening, Democrats??????
It fits perfectly with Capitalism's failures.

Well, now that the election is over, time for you to exercise your other ability......

See ya' ......

( I see you didn't read my last post either,.....like all the other ones.)
I would ride, but it's raining here all day today and tomorrow.

I don't read your posts because they're too long, with 27 outlined numerical bullets, interspersed with your reminders that you are always right, have all of the facts, and can prove everything that you say.

I've only been here for a month and I've read about your self-professed awesomeness more than I would've liked.

Well, now that the election is over, time for you to exercise your other ability......

See ya' ......

I don't read your posts because they're too long, with 27 outlined numerical bullets, interspersed with your reminders that you are always right, have all of the facts, and can prove everything that you say.

I've only been here for a month and I've read about your self-professed awesomeness more than I would've liked.

You read 'em.

And you always will, your recognize quality and yearn for the same ability.

I am the flame to you, moth.......don't get too close.

See ya' ......

You read 'em.

And you always will, your recognize quality and yearn for the same ability.

I am the flame to you, moth.......don't get too close.
Are you trying to say that the Democratic Party and the Communist Party are the same thing?
I don't see the quality in there.

You would not know the truth if it came up and smacked you in the face.

Perhaps when you celebrate your 13th birthday some generous soul will proffer you the gift of facing reality. Though I doubt it would be accepted.
Reality is a fine thing. Truth is a great thing. As I said you would not know either if they came up and hit you in the face.

Forum List

Back