A Man to Vote For

No thanks. But If Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio ever runs, he has my vote.

Voting rights is a red herring, Health insurance inequities (I'm white, I haven't had health insurance for 5 years). Forget the rhetoric, brothers and sisters, look at results. Democrat run cities are basicaly corrupt toilets run by rich elitist Libs and they make things WORSE, despite all the happy glib bullshit about fighting racism or whatever crap YOU want to hear.

Voting rights is a red herring, Health insurance inequities (I'm white, I haven't had health insurance for 5 years). Forget the rhetoric, brothers and sisters, look at results. Democrat run cities are basicaly corrupt toilets run by rich elitist Libs and they make things WORSE, despite all the happy glib bullshit about fighting racism or whatever crap YOU want to hear.
Shut the fuck up with your whining about being white.

Democrat ran cities don't exist. Cities are run bipartisan. I live in a state where towns and cities were ruined by republican policy. All republicans can run are their mouths.

In CA insured health care is a must. That is why people here are in good health.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back