A man died (shot himself) after he collided with a US Capitol barricade in fiery crash and started shooting into the air: police

No. She was on drugs, crashed and accidentally killed her brain. Looks like this guy killed himself on purpose.
DUDE, why are you saying that? We ALL know the white gun killed him. The gun was a trump supporter.

DUDE, why are you saying that? We ALL know the white gun killed him. The gun was a trump supporter.
Maybe he was making a body modification as part of performance art, needed another hole in the head to complete the effect, and thought nothing as beautiful as a bullet in the eye of the beholder. A little shortsighted maybe, but who knows what the last thing to pass through his mind, besides the bullet?:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe he was making a body modification as part of performance art, needed another hole in the head to complete the effect, and thought nothing as beautiful as a bullet in the eye of the beholder. A little shortsighted maybe, but who knows what the last thing to pass through his mind, besides the bullet?:auiqs.jpg:
Myopic!

Well there is one self admitting democrat that loved this

Any more confessors out there?

And how do we get more people to do this sort of thing?

You are free to call me whatever you like. There is one less moron in the world today and in my view that is a good thing

I am sure you can morn him enough for both of us.

A man died after he crashed his car into a barricade near the US Capitol, according to reports.

The incident unfolded early Sunday morning near 2nd Street and East Capitol Street, US Capitol Police said in a statement.

"Just after 4:00 a.m., a man drove his car into the vehicle barricade at East Capitol Street and Second Street," police said. "While the man was getting out of the car, it became engulfed in flames. The man then fired several shots into the air along East Capitol Street."

Officers were "approaching the man when he shot himself," the statement added, noting there were no other injuries. Authorities said they are investigating the man's background, but at this time, it does not "appear" that he was targeting any lawmakers, who are currently on recess.

The incident was first reported by PBS correspondent Lisa Desjardins.

"Multiple sources tell me overnight a man set his car on fire and drove into a barricade near the U.S. Capitol. He started shooting indiscriminately, ultimately shot and killed himself," Desjardins tweeted.

The reporter added that the metal barricades were raised and in place when the man rammed into them.

A man died after he collided with a US Capitol barricade in fiery crash and started shooting into the air: police

Whoo! Another report on FOX said the car was engulfed in flames as it headed for the barricade.
How unoriginal can you get? Didn't some other suicider do practically the same thing about a year ago?

Yeah, hopefully it was a dem. ;)
Will be interesting what motivate is assigned since just the other day Republicans gave a press talk and brought up how the FBI determined the motivate for the baseball practice shooting as suicide by cop.

A man died after he crashed his car into a barricade near the US Capitol, according to reports.

The incident unfolded early Sunday morning near 2nd Street and East Capitol Street, US Capitol Police said in a statement.

"Just after 4:00 a.m., a man drove his car into the vehicle barricade at East Capitol Street and Second Street," police said. "While the man was getting out of the car, it became engulfed in flames. The man then fired several shots into the air along East Capitol Street."

Officers were "approaching the man when he shot himself," the statement added, noting there were no other injuries. Authorities said they are investigating the man's background, but at this time, it does not "appear" that he was targeting any lawmakers, who are currently on recess.

The incident was first reported by PBS correspondent Lisa Desjardins.

"Multiple sources tell me overnight a man set his car on fire and drove into a barricade near the U.S. Capitol. He started shooting indiscriminately, ultimately shot and killed himself," Desjardins tweeted.

The reporter added that the metal barricades were raised and in place when the man rammed into them.

A man died after he collided with a US Capitol barricade in fiery crash and started shooting into the air: police

Whoo! Another report on FOX said the car was engulfed in flames as it headed for the barricade.
If he would have stayed home and smoked a doobie none of that would have happened.
I'm guessing alcohol and Xanax were involved or something of that nature.
IMG_0522(1).png

You are free to call me whatever you like. There is one less moron in the world today and in my view that is a good thing

I am sure you can morn him enough for both of us.
The good news for you is, not only are democrats busing women all over the country to be able to kill off their offspring, I hear now that they are also busing people to sanctuary suicide cities where anyone can die like this if they like.

Whatever it takes to reduce population levels.

The good news for you is, not only are democrats busing women all over the country to be able to kill off their offspring, I hear now that they are also busing people to sanctuary suicide cities where anyone can die like this if they like.

Whatever it takes to reduce population levels.

You should do your part and off yourself.

All you can do is continue to destroy society as much as you can with the secular Left and more and more will no doubt try.

So it is just the secular Left that you hate, or do you also hate the religious Left?

Forum List

Back