A look back at why we're such a divided country

No, I believe it was two RINO Senators who stopped it. The rest of us wanted it gone.
Two Republican Senators and ever Democrat.

Maybe y’all should have offered to work with Democrats to pass a new bill.
You can't comprehend can you, we didn't want a health care bill..
The old system doesn't work.

Actually, it works Tremendously well. America's advancement in the field of medicine are unprecedented in human history. We've conquered many diseases from ED to male pattern baldness and everything in between.

No, I believe it was two RINO Senators who stopped it. The rest of us wanted it gone.

Neither does Commie Care.
Obama care sure does work. I know--I know!! Let's change the name to "Trump" care. Feel better, now?

The free-market solution had been in effect for years and wasn't working, since premiums were skyrocketing and healthcare companies were not paying for pre-existing conditions. Who gives a shit who pays for condoms as long as they are used as prevention relative to abortions and unwanted children. The U.S has been known to send condoms to 3rd world countries, which you pay for.

I've had preexisting conditions all of my working life. Every company I worked for I had no problem getting on their healthcare plan. The day Commie Care started was the day I lost my coverage from my employer. When I finally got through their phone system at Commie Care, their plans were shit and they wanted a third of my take home pay. The very first letter of the ACA is a lie, because the first letter is affordable.

Obama care sure does work. I know--I know!! Let's change the name to "Trump" care. Feel better, now?

No, I'd feel better by getting rid of it and starting all over. You can keep your doctor? You can keep your hospital? How much you want to bet that was a lie too.

Of course it worked
yeah now i have to pay for shit I don't want don't need and will never use.

Works great

Of course it worked
Of course, it didn't work. Premiums were skyrocketing, pre-existing conditions were not covered.
WE paid high premiums for those without insurance who had health issues and went to ER or hospitals.
Our health insurance situation was one of the worst.

Of course it worked
Of course, it didn't work. Premiums were skyrocketing, pre-existing conditions were not covered.
WE paid high premiums for those without insurance who had health issues and went to ER or hospitals.
yeah and now I get to pay for drug counseling, metal health counseling which I don't need oh and I have to pay for pediatric care even though I don't have kids and gynecology services even though I'm not a woman.

Yeah that's great

The free-market solution had been in effect for years and wasn't working, since premiums were skyrocketing and healthcare companies were not paying for pre-existing conditions. Who gives a shit who pays for condoms as long as they are used as prevention relative to abortions and unwanted children. The U.S has been known to send condoms to 3rd world countries, which you pay for.

I've had preexisting conditions all of my working life. Every company I worked for I had no problem getting on their healthcare plan. The day Commie Care started was the day I lost my coverage from my employer. When I finally got through their phone system at Commie Care, their plans were shit and they wanted a third of my take home pay. The very first letter of the ACA is a lie, because the first letter is affordable.
Oh I see! You want your employer to pay for everything, right? Well, lambchop, the costs to employers was skyrocketing and many large companies were moving overseas for that reason--affordability.

Oh I see! You want your employer to pay for everything, right? Well, lambchop, the costs to employers was skyrocketing and many large companies were moving overseas for that reason--affordability.

No, companies moved overseas because of taxation, regulations and wages, not healthcare. They didn't need the Communists to drop healthcare coverage, they could have done it anytime they wanted as long as they weren't union.

Yes, I want the employer to pay it because that's how most Americans got their coverage, and it's been that way for decades.

Of course it worked
You still pay for ER , you STILL have high premiums , you STILL have high deductibles ..

Nope. The cases crashed and burned well before that. That’s what happens with frivolous cases.
They were not frivolous

but the plaintiffs had only days or hours to prepare a case
There's an inherent contradiction between your assuredness that the election was stolen and your complaint that you don't have enough time to prove it.

In reality, you believe the election was stolen because Trump loss. No more, no less.
Conclusion first, evidence later.

In reality, you believe the election was stolen because Trump loss.
No

the mail in ballots were the key to democrat voter fraud

and they will be very difficult to prove or stop

if that system remains I think we may never see a republican president or majority in congress again

Forum List

Back