A look back at why we're such a divided country

You mean that you lost your FREE coverage.

You don't understand how business works, do you? Before an employer decides what he or she can pay, they add up all employee costs, and then decide what hourly wage or salary to pay. They have to double your Medicare contributions, double your Social Security contributions, unemployment insurance, workman's compensation insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and yes, medical coverage.

Bottom line is any benefit you receive from your employer, you are actually paying it yourself, just indirectly.
I don't understand how business works? 30 years as a small (35 employees) business owner. What I understand is that you don't have a clue. A business pays what the insurance company charges and pays employees the competitive rate to keep that employee. Where did you glean your misinformation?

You don't understand how business works, do you? Before an employer decides what he or she can pay, they add up all employee costs, and then decide what hourly wage or salary to pay. They have to double your Medicare contributions, double your Social Security contributions, unemployment insurance, workman's compensation insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and yes, medical coverage.

Bottom line is any benefit you receive from your employer, you are actually paying it yourself, just indirectly.

No no no businesses are 'rich' haven't you heard, they have tons of cash just sitting around on pallets in a warehouse. Logic would predict Dems would not kill the goose that laid the golden egg yet they do this time and again. It's the Dem culture. Everyone is out to get theirs, as much as they can as fast as they can so they vampire suck a business, industry, city, state until its bone dry and destroyed.

In one NY city General Electric had a large manufacturing campus for nearly 100 years. The local city taxed them and taxed them and taxed them some more while spending the money like there's no tomorrow. GE finally said FU and moved 95% of the campus to other states and demolished the buildings. The city quickly went broke.

I don't understand how business works? 30 years as a small (35 employees) business owner. What I understand is that you don't have a clue. A business pays what the insurance company charges and pays employees the competitive rate to keep that employee. Where did you glean your misinformation?

Whoops, I forgot. You're a leftist. Nearly every leftist here has their own business, is independently wealthy, or made enough money at their profession to retire early.

I've worked for small business most of my life. The owners have told me about their challenges. I have several family members who own their own business. Judging by your earlier reply, you are the one that has no clue what businesses have to deal with.

You decided the ballots were going to be fraudulent before they were ever cast.
True

it happens everywhere mass mail on ballots are used
Trump is seeing to that.

Trump had nothing to with it--Obama did.
No, Trump promised "better, cheaper" health insurance and he has produced 0, nada.
He didnt get any help from congress or the courts

Your a business owner who says employees get free coverage?

Holy shit

Holy shit
The employer pays the bulk if not all. Maybe not in your case.

Whoops, I forgot. You're a leftist. Nearly every leftist here has their own business, is independently wealthy, or made enough money at their profession to retire early.

I've worked for small business most of my life. The owners have told me about their challenges. I have several family members who own their own business. Judging by your earlier reply, you are the one that has no clue what businesses have to deal with.
No, pal. You are lost. Have you ever had to meet a payroll? Being told and doing it are two entirely different animals. Judging by your take on how a business operates, you are delusional, and all you know about your family members' businesses is that they own one. I also have family members who own businesses, and so what?

No no no businesses are 'rich' haven't you heard, they have tons of cash just sitting around on pallets in a warehouse. Logic would predict Dems would not kill the goose that laid the golden egg yet they do this time and again. It's the Dem culture. Everyone is out to get theirs, as much as they can as fast as they can so they vampire suck a business, industry, city, state until its bone dry and destroyed.

In one NY city General Electric had a large manufacturing campus for nearly 100 years. The local city taxed them and taxed them and taxed them some more while spending the money like there's no tomorrow. GE finally said FU and moved 95% of the campus to other states and demolished the buildings. The city quickly went broke.
When GE moved, all employees lost their jobs which contributed to the city's demise.

No, I would rather keep it. Trump has done nothing and our health is at stake.

I could care less, just like you could care less when it became law and millions of us lost our coverage.
Well this post proves you live in your mommy's basement, health care is not free through employers, only a ignorant child would think that
Are you as stupid as you sound? You may be correct in non-union businesses, where you pay for some of the policy, and that is a good thing. Things have changed a little since I retired.

It's is all good he diverse cultures that make america great. Without diversity our greatness goes down in a huge way.

It's is all good he diverse cultures that make america great. Without diversity our greatness goes down in a huge way.

I bought my property over 25 years ago. It was great. Having something on the side for when I retire, great stores, churches, safe area. Now that my neighborhood is diverse, my property is worth half of what it was when I bought it 27 years ago. We went from one murder every 10 or 15 years to several a year. Gunfire almost a nightly thing, all the large stores closed down, police so busy they often have a backlog of calls.

Yeah, diversity is so great.

No, pal. You are lost. Have you ever had to meet a payroll? Being told and doing it are two entirely different animals. Judging by your take on how a business operates, you are delusional, and all you know about your family members' businesses is that they own one. I also have family members who own businesses, and so what?

When you make a comment like "you want healthcare for free" you gave yourself away right there.

I could care less, just like you could care less when it became law and millions of us lost our coverage.
Well this post proves you live in your mommy's basement, health care is not free through employers, only a ignorant child would think that
Are you as stupid as you sound? You may be correct in non-union businesses, where you pay for some of the policy, and that is a good thing. Things have changed a little since I retired.

So Mr. Business owner you really think health Care is free by any company?

LMFAO who are you trying to fool?

Nothing is free

When you make a comment like "you want healthcare for free" you gave yourself away right there.
Well then, continue paying a portion of it. What is your problem? So that there is no misunderstanding,
someone pays for health insurance whether it is you paying a portion or your employer covering the entire cost. Working for a business and being responsible for meeting the overhead out of your pocket are 2 different ballgames. Again, you have no clue.

So Mr. Business owner you really think health Care is free by any company?

LMFAO who are you trying to fool?

Nothing is free
Very true. The company pays, you pay a portion, or you pay all of it. So Mr. business employee, any business owner understands my point.

Holy shit
Holy shit! Someone pays, be it the employer or the employee who may pay a portion. My employees had free coverage.

Forum List

Back