A Little Transparency Would Be Nice

We are the employers of the IRS too but I don’t get to demand your tax returns.

Not all records are public.
Which is perfectly okay with you, I take it, as long as that suits your purposes.

Jesus H, it's getting thick in here.

Deep too.

While we're on the subject.....

View attachment 549733
Exactly as much sense and great meme! And even though it wasn’t a direct intention of yours you have hit the nail on the head! What really does need to happen within our society (since we cannot rely on government help with it) to place focus on prevention beyond just talk about it like we’ve seen now for years.

Subsets of our medical sector continue to focus on continued profit margins, placing advertising influence over research & development, and indirectly supporting long-term dependency on pharmaceuticals when in fact people need to make lifestyle changes to avoid negative outcomes and eliminate need for meds when possible. Ethical doctors focus primarily on preventative measures and I am glad to have a good one.

Informed doctors also know the limitations of masks for children. They don’t work. Period. Ask anyone who works with kids. They know.

Last edited:
Exactly as much sense and great meme! And even though it wasn’t a direct intention of yours you have hit the nail on the head! What really does need to happen within our society (since we cannot rely on government help with it) to place focus on prevention beyond just talk about it like we’ve seen now for years.

Subsets of our medical sector continue to focus on continued profit margins, placing advertising influence over research & development, and indirectly supporting long-term dependency on pharmaceuticals when in fact people need to make lifestyle changes to avoid negative outcomes and eliminate need for meds when possible. Ethical doctors focus primarily on preventative measures and I am glad to have a good one.

Informed doctors also know the limitations of masks for children. They don’t work. Period. Ask anyone who works with kids. They know.
You are too kind.

Which is perfectly okay with you, I take it, as long as that suits your purposes.

Jesus H, it's getting thick in here.

Deep too.
No, because I understand that ongoing investigations are kept confidential for a reason you moron. And I also understand that’s always the way it’s been.

You guys are the ones trying to change the rules.

I’m not engaging your distractions. You aren’t looking for proof, you’re looking for rationalization of what you already want to believe.

People are being threatened.
You're still not saying you're against blm. You have no credibility anymore, about violent protest. So SHUT THE FUCK UP, your party started this, so don't complain.

You're still not saying you're against blm. You have no credibility anymore, about violent protest. So SHUT THE FUCK UP, your party started this, so don't complain.
You’re merely trying to distract. BLM has nothing to do with the topic.

And no, we didn’t start this. Anyone who was around when the ACA was passed would remember the town hall meetings that devolved into chaos.

What makes these people terrorists for exercising their rights as parents?

More importantly, if a threat was made, why didnt they turn the video evidence over to the local police? Threats are illegal.

Im calling bullshit on this claim.

So when Trump beats Harris, with the final counting is from Republicans covering the windows and boxes being brought in. With Trump looking like the loser. All a sudden Trump gets 100% of the vote. You gonna be good with it?
Trump literally tried to get state legislatures to ignore the will of the voters because he didn’t like who they voted for.

If you listened to his entire speech, you wouldn't prove yourself an idiot and a tool.
His speech has nothing to do with it. His actions after the election were deplorable and showed his complete lack of commitment to the democratic election of our representatives.

You loons cheated and pedo Joe is an illegitimate president.
The loons are the ones who still believe the big lie.

Trump lost the election and was willing to end the democratic election of presidents to remain in power. That’s not just a little crazy, that’s fascist.

You loons cheated and pedo Joe is an illegitimate president.
That's alright with the leftists because almost everything about them is illegitimate. They're about fake virtue signaling, fake genders, fake pandemic. They may as well have a fake president. The phoniest bunch of people ever. Their America is one nation under fraud.

The American pendulum will eventually swing back to truth and real values.

Forum List

Back