A Little Reality in a Sea of Fantasy on Gun Control

It was around $300 as I recall and I do recall it being called an assault rifle. Before that they were all weapons to me. The simple point is the media did not make up the term assault rifle or weapon. You idiots make shit up and claim it's true.

You're lying through what's left of your teeth.
First off, an AR was never $300. Second, no one ever used the term "assault rifle," not unless they were talking about a Sturmgewehr, a full auto/select fire version.
You are the one making up shit.

Why, because you're a right-wing idiot who can type and make things up? You assholes add nothing to any internet site, but lies. Are you so stupid that you don't think people see you for what you are? You're too lazy to type -15 on AR, so you are obviously too lazy to learn anything. The internet is just a way for a right-wing to spread lies trying to find that last fool on Earth to join them. Stop looking for the fools, you have them all!
...or you could just grow the hell up and accept that people are allowed to have opinions that you don't agree with.

Great idea. But how do you get the shrapanel out of the meat? Magnet? Or do you leave it in for flavor?

Dunno if a magnet would work...................most grenades use lead, which is non magnetic.

/sarcasm

Where do you right-wingers come up with this crap, your ass or someone elses?

The M67 grenade has a spherical steel body that contains 6.5 ounces of Composition B explosive. The M213 fuse is specifically designed for use with the M67 fragmentation grenade. The M67 grenade weighs 14 ounces in total and has a safety clip to prevent the grenade from detonating accidentally.

The M67 can be thrown 30 to 35 meters by the average male soldier. It has a 4.0–5.5 second fuse that ignites explosives packed inside a round body. Steel fragments (not to be confused with shrapnel) are provided by the grenade body and produce an injury radius of 15 meters (~45 ft), with a fatality radius of 5 meters (~15 ft), though some fragments can disperse as far out as 250 meters.[1]

Source: M67 grenade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is an internet in front of you and it's connected to people who can use it, though most aren't stupid right-wingers.

8 Tips on How to Stop Taking Jokes Seriously - wikiHow

Reality? What's the capacity of that magazine? Funny...

It's a 5 round magazine. Sooooo? Funny you didn't ask what caliber?

Duh, the caliber is listed in the OP. No, that's NOT a 5-round magazine.
How do you know?

Answer: You don't. Like most on the anti-gun side, you judge anything related to firearms by appearance.

I have several 5- and 10-rd M-16 and M-14 mags that are, on the outside, indistinguisable from the standard 20-rd mag.

And you people think you have reason on your side.

:lol:

Who needs a 20-round magazine for hunting?

hunting ain't the purpose of the Second Amendment...

You're right. Hunting isn't the main purpose, but it still is one of the purposes.

But, really, what is the purpose of a 20 - 30 round magazine other than to kill people?
The 2nd is predicated on the fact that, sometimes, people need to kill other people, and was put in place to ensurea that those that do will always have access to an effective means of doing so.

Why, because you're a right-wing idiot who can type and make things up? You assholes add nothing to any internet site, but lies. Are you so stupid that you don't think people see you for what you are? You're too lazy to type -15 on AR, so you are obviously too lazy to learn anything. The internet is just a way for a right-wing to spread lies trying to find that last fool on Earth to join them. Stop looking for the fools, you have them all!

Yeah, for sure you're making it up. I doubt you were alive in 1973.

I was in the Marine Corps in '73, you fool! We trained at PI with M-14s, not M-16s. I actually like the M-14 better, even though it weighed 11 and a half pounds to 7 and a half and the rounds were much heavier, about 2 and a half to 1. Humping around, the M-16 was better, because of the weight difference of the weapon and ammo. What else do you want to know, maggot?

Here is what it boils down to. You're a right-wing idiot. I'm old enough to quiz you and find out how old you are, though it would be hard for me, because you're a stupid person who probably knows little about the world they lived in. You right-wingers are ridiculous, because you think you know things and you don't know shit.
Funny how you think people should read posts like this and still take you seriously.

Yeah, for sure you're making it up. I doubt you were alive in 1973.

I was in the Marine Corps in '73, you fool! We trained at PI with M-14s, not M-16s. I actually like the M-14 better, even though it weighed 11 and a half pounds to 7 and a half and the rounds were much heavier, about 2 and a half to 1. Humping around, the M-16 was better, because of the weight difference of the weapon and ammo. What else do you want to know, maggot?

Here is what it boils down to. You're a right-wing idiot. I'm old enough to quiz you and find out how old you are, though it would be hard for me, because you're a stupid person who probably knows little about the world they lived in. You right-wingers are ridiculous, because you think you know things and you don't know shit.
Funny how you think people should read posts like this and still take you seriously.

You're the M14 Shooter, so tell me about it!

Tell you about what?
The mindless, childish, inanity of your posts?
The fact that you have to lie to make a point?
They pretty much speak for themselves in that regard.

Tell you about what?
The mindless, childish, inanity of your posts?
The fact that you have to lie to make a point?
They pretty much speak for themselves in that regard.
You're just an ad hom troll.
Describing your posts as childish, mindless, inane and dishonest is not a personal attack.
But, childish, mindless, inane and dishonest they are.

You're lying through what's left of your teeth.
First off, an AR was never $300. Second, no one ever used the term "assault rifle," not unless they were talking about a Sturmgewehr, a full auto/select fire version.
You are the one making up shit.

...or you could just grow the hell up and accept that people are allowed to have opinions that you don't agree with.

I had no opinion, because I bought the AR-15 for $300 bucks, which means I would have had to grow up. Rabbi had no opinion, he's just shooting his mouth off just like you are, because such childish behavior is all you can add to a political forum.

I had no opinion, because I bought the AR-15 for $300 bucks, which means I would have had to grow up. Rabbi had no opinion, he's just shooting his mouth off just like you are, because such childish behavior is all you can add to a political forum.

No, my opinion is the one expressed here already. Your posts are lies and you suck.

You're right. Hunting isn't the main purpose, but it still is one of the purposes.

But, really, what is the purpose of a 20 - 30 round magazine other than to kill people?
The 2nd is predicated on the fact that, sometimes, people need to kill other people, and was put in place to ensurea that those that do will always have access to an effective means of doing so.

Actually, I thought the Second Amendment was about allowing civilians to keep and bear arms in order to be able to form a well regulated militia.

However..........................if you can, please show a link where it says that sometimes people need to kill other people in the Constitution.

Bullshit! He defended saying it, until I told him I was there in gun shops long before gun control laws. Define it yourself, asshole, I'm not giving you anything, but a hard time. Did you bother to read this thread, hell no! It's so much easier for a right-winger to make shit up, isn't it? You're a lazy bunch of losers.

Define assault weapon in terms of function in such a way that distinguishes them from non assault weapons.

assault - definition of assault by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Look up the other word if you have to!

This is your definition of assault weapon?

• An infantry weapon, such as an assault rifle, designed for individual use.
How does that distinguish it from non assault weapons in function?

Who needs a 20-round magazine for hunting?

As I recall, the Korean shop owners used the extra rounds to fire warning shots during the LA riots back in the early 1990s. Those extra rounds probably saved lives, if they had been restricted to 10 round magazines they would have had to shoot to kill instead.

What is the purpose of your stupid argument other than to highlight your ignorance?

I thought the purpose was to feed ammunition into the chamber. How do you kill someone with a magazine? Beat them to death with it?

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Inanimate objects don't spontaneously kill people?

Great idea. But how do you get the shrapanel out of the meat? Magnet? Or do you leave it in for flavor?

Dunno if a magnet would work...................most grenades use lead, which is non magnetic.

/sarcasm

Where do you right-wingers come up with this crap, your ass or someone elses?

The M67 grenade has a spherical steel body that contains 6.5 ounces of Composition B explosive. The M213 fuse is specifically designed for use with the M67 fragmentation grenade. The M67 grenade weighs 14 ounces in total and has a safety clip to prevent the grenade from detonating accidentally.

The M67 can be thrown 30 to 35 meters by the average male soldier. It has a 4.0–5.5 second fuse that ignites explosives packed inside a round body. Steel fragments (not to be confused with shrapnel) are provided by the grenade body and produce an injury radius of 15 meters (~45 ft), with a fatality radius of 5 meters (~15 ft), though some fragments can disperse as far out as 250 meters.[1]
Source: M67 grenade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is an internet in front of you and it's connected to people who can use it, though most aren't stupid right-wingers.

Remarkable, you miss the sarcasm even when it is right there in the post. That is a special kind of idiocy.

Actually, I thought the Second Amendment was about allowing civilians to keep and bear arms in order to be able to form a well regulated militia.
In part, yes. This does not run contrary to what I said.

However..........................if you can, please show a link where it says that sometimes people need to kill other people in the Constitution.
Militias do not exist to plant flowers and sell lemonade.

Forum List

Back