A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

I have a cut on my finger....
I am sticking it in the cat's litter box trying
to get it infected....
I would rather do that instead....

I have no urge to see this movie, but I did catch a short clip of it on another show, and I thought Moore looked and sounded surprisingly good as Palin.

If I'm going to watch HBO, I want to see Game of Thrones or True Blood, not this silliness. :lol:

True Blood isn't silliness :eusa_eh: Thats news to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noooo! I love True Blood, the Palin movie is silliness! :lol:

I have no urge to see this movie, but I did catch a short clip of it on another show, and I thought Moore looked and sounded surprisingly good as Palin.

If I'm going to watch HBO, I want to see Game of Thrones or True Blood, not this silliness. :lol:

True Blood isn't silliness :eusa_eh: Thats news to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noooo! I love True Blood, the Palin movie is silliness! :lol:

cause hell, why would you want to see what the rest of us knew.

yep.......

:funnyface:

Uhm, to the radical reactionary RWers of USMB, this movie was vetted by Republicans. The same Republicans that were a part of the campaign. As a matter of fact, the two main campaign leaders, Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, both sanctioned it. Including many other Republican insiders.

HBO doesn't take their bio-movies and depictions lightly, they do their research.

According to all insiders, it's pretty near real-life events...the entire thing.

So cry all you want.

How stupid for someone who hasn't even seen it to bash it based on some perceived perception of persecution.

How sad an existence that must be.

*SMH*

Uhm, to the radical reactionary RWers of USMB, this movie was vetted by Republicans. The same Republicans that were a part of the campaign. As a matter of fact, the two main campaign leaders, Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace, both sanctioned it. Including many other Republican insiders.

HBO doesn't take their bio-movies and depictions lightly, they do their research.

According to all insiders, it's pretty near real-life events...the entire thing.

So cry all you want.

How stupid for someone who hasn't even seen it to bash it based on some perceived perception of persecution.

*SMH*

who cares?
It's just a friggen movie that hardly anyone will see.
I've read a lot of different reviews on it so we can comment on it if we want...and I like that....PRETTY much NEAR real life events..lol

Last edited:
I don't get HBO so I can't watch it, but looking at the home page, it doesn't seem to be something I would even care to watch. I didn't like McCain anyway.

On another note: it was done by Play Tone. We just tonight finished watching "John Adams" another HBO production by Play Tone that was very good. Got it from Netflix.

Immie

So cry all you want.

*SMH*

who cares?
I've read a lot of different reviews on it so we can comment on it if we want...and I like that....PRETTY much NEAR real life events..lol
Yea, who watches a little network like HBO?

So cry all you want.

*SMH*

who cares?
Yea, who watches a little network like HBO?

glad you can afford it.
not that I would pay for HBO

found it

It's about Mccain and Palin.

Nice of them to take the time to kick people around some more. Shows real class.

Although I tivoed it, I wanted to watch it live.

It just finished.

It reminded me of how much class McCain showed during his campaign...amidst calls from all on his side to go negative...aka lie. That's about the only good thing I can say about Mr. McCain.

Very generous regarding McCain's portrayal.

I had my ultra RW friend over to watch it, he left in a rage before it ended.

He was ranting and raving the entire time about Obama.

I kept saying, this is about the Republicans, as reported to by Republicans.

He kept ranting and raving about Obama and Biden.

He left and I was laughing.

He never has the facts.

:lol:

Another Home run for HBO. Moore was very convincing as Palin, definite Emmy winner

I can see why conservatives hate it (even though they won't watch it)

Last edited:
It was good. They made her seem really sinister at times but she can be that way. As long as she doesn't have to know anything, I suppose she is good at drawing crowds. She has taken advantage of that too.

Forum List

Back