A little more evidence the Hunter Hidin laptop is legit...

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
The bullshit answer he gives should be both entertaining and infuriating.
Wray needs called on the carpet for burying this for over a year.

Also, it's really weird that Hunter Biden was never called before Congress when we knew he was involved in this over two years ago, yet Nancy and her Dimtwats grilled The Trump Family for hours over nothing.

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Every 6 months they throw out a "bombshell bone" to keep the hope alive.
Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.
This one is going nowhere as well.

The Blob can't run on his record so this is what we're left with...

Joe who is talking about issues and the blob who is talking about Joe's son.
More accurately...
The media and Hoe Bidin can’t attack Trumps record, so they have to invent Russian conspiracies and other nonsense.
Hoe Hidin can’t run on his record, so he has to run on Orange man bad.

and fools like you go right along with it.

There was no "invented" Russian conspiracy.

And responses and beliefs like this is why IF the Right had a spine, Civil War would be guaranteed.

They don't.....you're safe

Yep, I know. I live in a condo building. After a few flights of stairs, a blob supporter will have to take a smoke break and they'd never make it up to my floor. Hell, I doubt they could make it up to the lobby. Most weigh a metric ton.
Remember to be early in line for your New World Order 666 tattoo if you manage to cheat Joe Biden to a win.

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
In the age of Trump, one can only say, "Who cares."

Defense for the scandal "Who cares".

I wonder what would have happened if Trump tried this one when he was impeached for nonsense.

People care very much that Biden is a corrupt establishment politician who sells out America on every turn. You don't because you are a fake American in the first place. Those morons do not care about what happens to the nation.
blah blah blah...

Got it, you don't care that Hunter is a Perv or that his emails ay that Daddy got a % of his earnings. Par for a Prog

Now that everyone knows Sleepy Joe (with the approval of Hussaine Obama) was involved in the Russia Hoax, meddled in Ukraine, etc., and sold out the USA to China, etc., for personal profit and that President Trump has been reversing the damage done by Biden, will Biden actually show up at the debate next week. I would be surprised. Unless a DNC associate is able to turn off President Trump's mic at will.
At no time in history has a Presidential Candidate declared a Media Blackout 2 weeks before an election. But Joe Biden has.

It's obvious that you will claim that no matter what evidence is presented that it's not "hard evidence."

Why are you still pretending that Guiliani saying crazy things is hard evidence?

That may be the stupidest lie you've ever told here, and that's saying something.

Are you too stupid and lazy to look and see what the Director of National Intelligence says> He says the FBI had the hard drive.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

The deep state still runs deep. This is why everyone's desperate to get Trump
Bannon said there are a lot more Democrats who will be implicated than just the Bidens. For instance, there is Kerry's nephew, Devon Archer.
Pelosi and her son PAUL JR were doing the exact same nonsense with another Ukraines energy company at about the same time----and btw, Pelosi herself made a video for this energy company so she can't say that she didn't know anything about the company.

Are you too stupid and lazy to look and see what the Director of National Intelligence says> He says the FBI had the hard drive.

And?

Everyone knows they're investigating which foreign agents Rudi is playing bagman for this time. How did you go from that to "Everything crazy Rudi says it true!"?

Dumbass, nobody ever denied Hunter Biden had a past drug problem. So how does the photo bolster your case that Rudi isn't making stupid shit up? Or, more correctly, that his Russian handlers aren't making shit up.

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849-576x1024.jpg

And?

Everyone knows they're investigating which foreign agents Rudi is playing bagman for this time. How did you go from that to "Everything crazy Rudi says it true!"?

LOL, no....the DNI says specifically there is NO Russia imvolvemnt. Why are Progs adverse to learning the truth?

And?

You are a joke. The Director of National Intelligence specifically said this afternoon that "Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign." It's amazing to me that you people can continue to bury your heads in the sand and run cover for this. Please, before commenting further, show a modicum of integrity and watch this short video of the Director of National Intelligence from this afternoon clearly stating it is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign (skip to 2:00 if you're too lazy to watch it from the start). Then drop the "Russia!" nonsense.

Last edited:

And?

Everyone knows they're investigating which foreign agents Rudi is playing bagman for this time.

If everyone knows it you must have some official announcement you can share with us, right? Surely you aren't talking out of your ass.

You are a joke. The Director of National Intelligence specifically said

And the FBI says the opposite.

And the facts and common sense back up the FBI.

And you don't care. The lie fits your narrative, so you tongue-bathe the lie.

Dumbass, nobody ever denied Hunter Biden had a past drug problem. So how does the photo bolster your case that Rudi isn't making stupid shit up? Or, more correctly, that his Russian handlers aren't making shit up.

You are too fuckng stupid to make your lungs work. You asked for pics from the hard drive. I have you one. It's a pic that has never been in the public domain. It obviously came from his hard drive.

Anyone who talks about "Russian handlers" only proves that he's a lying moron.

The FBI hasn't said a thing about this, and the DNI said there is no question about Russian involvment. That's a diversion concieved of and propagated by Biden's apologists, and by no one else.

I read the first article you posted. It never mentions any federal investigation or quotes any government officials. I'm sure the other articles are the same.

Just admit that you're lying.

Last edited:
You are too fuckng stupid to make your lungs work. You asked for pics from the hard drive. I have you one.

No, you don't. You have a pic that someone claimed is from the hard drive. That's a totally different thing.

And even if it is from the hard drive, that doesn't mean the Russians didn't put it there.

Holy shit, you're one stupid Putin asslicker.

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Every 6 months they throw out a "bombshell bone" to keep the hope alive.
Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.
This one is going nowhere as well.

The Blob can't run on his record so this is what we're left with...

Joe who is talking about issues and the blob who is talking about Joe's son.
It’s not about Hoe Hidin’s son.
It’s about Hoe Hidin’s corruption and taking pay offs from other countries.
Surely you can keep up.
Or are you intentionally trying to deflect?

Joe is talking about issues...
The blob is talking about his opponent's son....
Blart Ho can't talk about the issues since he hasn't done much when he was with the failed obama administration and in congress he was part of the problem that you now support.

You are too fuckng stupid to make your lungs work. You asked for pics from the hard drive. I have you one.

No, you don't. You have a pic that someone claimed is from the hard drive. That's a totally different thing.

And even if it is from the hard drive, that doesn't mean the Russians didn't put it there.

Do you imagine hunter emailed it to Giuliani?

Is it possible for a person to be anymore deliberately blind or stupid than you?

If it didn't come from the hard drive, then where did it come from? Is Hunter emailing photos like that to FOX news?

You really are a complete fucking idiot.

The DNI has already stated that the Russians have nothing to do with this.

Educate yourself, drone.

Last edited:
Folks, it is going to get crazy. Sleepy Joe is one of the most corrupt politicians in world history, but also one of the most compromised by Russia, Ukraine, and CHINA. Apparently, China has the videos of Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden doing illegal, unethical things to Chinese children. Obviously if Sleepy Joe's business partner Hunter Biden is stupid enough to give laptop computers to a repair shop, he probably did not use Norton anti-hacking software.

The question is this, is Sleepy Joe an unwitting agent of Russia, CHINA, or both? And are all the democrats also such creatures?

No that would be tramp is an who agent of Russia and China. China and Russia both borrowed him money!!

Why don't you get your head out of your ass and look at what's being written.

Even your left wing toilet paper media can't hide the shit that is going on.

Forum List

Back