A little more evidence the Hunter Hidin laptop is legit...

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
The bullshit answer he gives should be both entertaining and infuriating.
In the age of Trump, one can only say, "Who cares."

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Every 6 months they throw out a "bombshell bone" to keep the hope alive.
Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.
This one is going nowhere as well.

The Blob can't run on his record so this is what we're left with...

Joe who is talking about issues and the blob who is talking about Joe's son.
the issues

cover up, deflect, deny the TRUTH. thats describing the evil vile, scum of the demonrat party to a T....

Joe is talking about the issues,
The Blob is talking about his opponent's son.
You're hoping you'll come across $5 to fuck a prostitute or something.

Is that your asking price today ???

I'll pass !!!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sry....you walked right into that one dear.

He brought up a $5 prostitute....not sure why prostitution is on your guys mind.

Dunno.....whenever you show up LMAO

Sry...you just keep asking for it :laughing0301:

I don't even know what that means...your impotence is spreading to your posting. Time for you to get some little blue miracles out of your medicine cabinet.
and time for you to invest in a brain

I’m sure the local eyes wide shut crowd will pop in here and claim “Russian disinformation”, or “daily wire is a tabloid”, or whatever the Flavor of denial at the moment is.But the hits are going to keep coming.
The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Better pucker up your buttholes and hide your heads in the sand, the reaming is going to continue. Bet on it.

Oh, and as an FYI... Wray over at the FBI is being asked why he and the FBI sat on this if they had it for nearly a year.
from her private emails to his laptop.....let's assume Hunter benefited from his dad's position. trump hired his family members, uses his brand and golf courses and hired all his friends.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

please explain what was ''corrupt'' that JoeBiden actually did? and you do know this alleged email was from when joe biden was out of office...in 2017?
say what you need to so you can sleep at night. xidens are still treasonist criminals, and they got caught.

DOA

I don't care if Biden grabs the Queen of England......the Bidens have "Establishment immunity"

Name ONE high profile case against a high profile Democrat directly tied to the WH , that actually got prosecuted in the last 10 years.

If you were really being honest, if OJ Simpson ran against Trump you would vote for him.

Sad reallly.
Simple, because trump is far more dirty and dangerous than all.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Defense for the scandal "Who cares".

I wonder what would have happened if Trump tried this one when he was impeached for nonsense.

People care very much that Biden is a corrupt establishment politician who sells out America on every turn. You don't because you are a fake American in the first place. Those morons do not care about what happens to the nation.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

from her private emails to his laptop.....let's assume Hunter benefited from his dad's position. trump hired his family members, uses his brand and golf courses and hired all his friends.
No one cares that hunter made money off his name.
The problem is dad was getting paid (aka bribes and corruption) by using his son as the means to funnel money from foreign actors to himself.
Instead of doing what’s best for America, Hoe Hidinis making policy that benefits whoever pays him off. In addition, they apparently have tons of blackmail worthy stuff on hunter, that could be first her used to manipulate Biden.

Do try to keep up.

Here’s a other idea... Trump is hated by politicians on both sides because he is fucking up their corrupt money making schemes.
The media is nothing but the democrat party but on TV. They roll with the anti trump hate because they don’t want their buddies busted.
Under the ACA you can afford to go to rehab to kick that drug habit.

Biden's idiot drugged up son can afford his own.

Evidently he has millions

W
DOA

If you were really being honest, if OJ Simpson ran against Trump you would vote for him.

Sad reallly.

Would you let OJ do you?

Like all your other phony scandals, this is pure crap from Giuliani with no contact with reality....
Rudy is not stupid enough to set himself up for
the huge lawsuit this would entail....he's got concrete evidence.
Not a single one of your phony scandals the last 30 years has gone anywhere in the real world of journalists and law enforcement. It's unbelievable that the GOP base still believes this crap...., Brainwashed functional moron.

What is unbelievable is the shear amount of corruption in the Democratic Party and that fact that you indoctrinated lemmings are a-ok with it as long as it benefits your cause.

W
DOA

Sad reallly.

Would you let OJ do you?
why would you let a pussy grabber who sleeps with whores and married to a slut do you?

W
DOA

Sad reallly.

Would you let OJ do you?
why would you let a pussy grabber who psleeps with whores and married to a slut do you?

Where did you learn to answer a question with a question .

Clearly you went to public school.

Which also explains your ghey escapades.

The laptop is legit.
The emails are legit.
Biden is corrupt.
They have proof.

Defense for the scandal "Who cares".

I wonder what would have happened if Trump tried this one when he was impeached for nonsense.

People care very much that Biden is a corrupt establishment politician who sells out America on every turn. You don't because you are a fake American in the first place. Those morons do not care about what happens to the nation.
blah blah blah...

It is obvious that the laptop is real. No doubt whatsoever.

However, lets pretend it is a Republican scam.

It is well justified after the filthy Democrat dirty tricks of the partisan impeachment, the coup attempt and the lies about what Trump said about the military.

It's obvious that you will claim that no matter what evidence is presented that it's not "hard evidence."

Why are you still pretending that Guiliani saying crazy things is hard evidence?

That may be the stupidest lie you've ever told here, and that's saying something.

I'm not doing anything of the sort, moron. Hunter's photos, chats and emails are available all over the internet. It doesn't matter what Giuliani says.

Why are you still pretending that the evidence against Biden is massive and irrefutable?

I'm not doing anything of the sort, moron. Hunter's photos, chats and emails are available all over the internet.

Since you were unable to point to any even when asked specificially, that's clearly another big lie on your part.

Are you lying deliberately, or are you doing it because of your brainwashing?

I'm not doing anything of the sort, moron. Hunter's photos, chats and emails are available all over the internet.

Since you were unable to point to any even when asked specificially, that's clearly another big lie on your part.
34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849-576x1024.jpg

Forum List

Back