A Lesson in Irony

I suppose you can assume it proves your point if you are not looking at the whole and are simply ignoring the history of the whole of what has brought us to this point.

We have a wide disparity in a lot of areas and aspects, no?

The whole economic system has been based off of consuming hasn't it?

The latest model which started with Obama for economic success was being based on health/sickness. Since that was breaking the country with all the pharma and procedures that the "experts" determined were needed so what did Congress do? They gave over a good portion of Medicare to the insurance companies who are also a shit load of greedy f'n bankers. Congress members should never get more in their retirement or better medical insurance than the people unless they are paying for it from their own pockets.

Cash was always king when it came to purchases but again the bankers could not get their cut or interest if the people were not using their cards. What did Congress do about that? Some bright dickhead said, "I know we will make it illegal for them to carry too much cash and claim we are doing it to protect them from the big money drug pushers". BTW, big name republicans helped push for that shit too.

Schemes and scams. Look at the farming industry and what the bankers did and still continue to do to private enterprise farmers and small business too for that matter.

Our justice system has also been in shambles for a long time too and getting continually worse.

I can say I do think that allowing the government to system to be in charge of what your child eats at school absolutely sucks. There again though that government policy shit gets in the way because they don't want those children whom have been poisoned by vaccines eating some sandwich that another mom made for her child to eat while at school.

You want it all back? Then start looking at the real issues and quit calling people who cannot afford to work, pay taxes and take care of the future generation parasites; the old people who worked all their lives and paid into SS who don't make enough to feed themselves should not starve either just because of the bad management and created inflation to enrich a select few.
I call it like I see it. If you read my second post, you would have seen the line, "I'm all for safety nets." That being said, relieving parasites of any personal responsibility by providing cradle to grave support for the able-bodied, moneyed populace because "they can" is ridiculous. You can talk your way around it all you want, but if you make it so a person doesn't have to work to survive, you will end up with bears that you feed and when you say enough is enough, they will eat you.

I suppose you can assume it proves your point if you are not looking at the whole and are simply ignoring the history of the whole of what has brought us to this point.

We have a wide disparity in a lot of areas and aspects, no?

The whole economic system has been based off of consuming hasn't it?

The latest model which started with Obama for economic success was being based on health/sickness. Since that was breaking the country with all the pharma and procedures that the "experts" determined were needed so what did Congress do? They gave over a good portion of Medicare to the insurance companies who are also a shit load of greedy f'n bankers. Congress members should never get more in their retirement or better medical insurance than the people unless they are paying for it from their own pockets.

Cash was always king when it came to purchases but again the bankers could not get their cut or interest if the people were not using their cards. What did Congress do about that? Some bright dickhead said, "I know we will make it illegal for them to carry too much cash and claim we are doing it to protect them from the big money drug pushers". BTW, big name republicans helped push for that shit too.

Schemes and scams. Look at the farming industry and what the bankers did and still continue to do to private enterprise farmers and small business too for that matter.

Our justice system has also been in shambles for a long time too and getting continually worse.

I can say I do think that allowing the government to system to be in charge of what your child eats at school absolutely sucks. There again though that government policy shit gets in the way because they don't want those children whom have been poisoned by vaccines eating some sandwich that another mom made for her child to eat while at school.

You want it all back? Then start looking at the real issues and quit calling people who cannot afford to work, pay taxes and take care of the future generation parasites; the old people who worked all their lives and paid into SS who don't make enough to feed themselves should not starve either just because of the bad management and created inflation to enrich a select few.
I call it like I see it. If you read my second post, you would have seen the line, "I'm all for safety nets." That being said, relieving parasites of any personal responsibility by providing cradle to grave support for the able-bodied, moneyed populace because "they can" is ridiculous. You can talk your way around it all you want, but if you make it so a person doesn't have to work to survive, you will end up with bears that you feed and when you say enough is enough, they will eat you.
Cash was always king when it came to purchases but again the bankers could not get their cut or interest if the people were not using their cards.
Cash is still king if you live within your means. Turn the card issuers system around on them. If you learn to live within your means, you can use that card for convenience and never pay a dime. Indeed, those cards will even give you points/miles to spend over and above your purchase. I have been using my card in this fashion for over ten years. I pay my balance in full monthly. My card has no annual fee and I pay NO interest. I receive 2 pts for every dollar I spend. I have taken numerous vacations on those points and if you frequent certain hotel chains you get more points from them. People need to start using their heads and living within their means. It only takes a few years of sacrifice and you remove yourself from under the corporatocracy thumb.

Cash is still king if you live within your means. Turn the card issuers system around on them. If you learn to live within your means, you can use that card for convenience and never pay a dime. Indeed, those cards will even give you points/miles to spend over and above your purchase. I have been using my card in this fashion for over ten years. I pay my balance in full monthly. My card has no annual fee and I pay NO interest. I receive 2 pts for every dollar I spend. I have taken numerous vacations on those points and if you frequent certain hotel chains you get more points from them. People need to start using their heads and living within their means. It only takes a few years of sacrifice and you remove yourself from under the corporatocracy thumb.
Not trying to talk around anything. I'm telling you things need to be corrected. Let's get to the root causes of problems.

I don't use credit cards. Fact didn't have one for many years. Finally got one when we were several hundred miles away from home for a prebid conference for a contract I was considering bidding on and I had several thousand dollars in my pocket but could not rent a car when the pickup broke down.

Semi-retired once at forty with everything imaginable fully paid for because I never bought unless I had a means to pay for but the fact is people have been taught that debt is good for years and years. You again have to go back to the root causes of problems and government can't fix that for it is up to the people first.

Not trying to talk around anything. I'm telling you things need to be corrected. Let's get to the root causes of problems.

I don't use credit cards. Fact didn't have one for many years. Finally got one when we were several hundred miles away from home for a prebid conference for a contract I was considering bidding on and I had several thousand dollars in my pocket but could not rent a car when the pickup broke down.

Semi-retired once at forty with everything imaginable fully paid for because I never bought unless I had a means to pay for but the fact is people have been taught that debt is good for years and years. You again have to go back to the root causes of problems and government can't fix that for it is up to the people first.
The direction that we are following is leading us right back to the OP. Apparently the education that we are providing is creating a society of victims instead of a self-sufficient citizenry.

We have a society that provides more than enough opportunity for people of all stripes to earn a living. Also, if you starve in the US, it is your own damn fault. Without mentioning all of the private charities, food banks, missions, Salvation Army, church soup kitchens etc, the US has more redundant programs to feed people than any place on earth. Children are fed breakfast and lunch daily at school year around for the asking. When did it become society's job to feed other people's kids. I thought that was what SNAP and welfare were for. Personal responsibility for anything has become extinct.
What about seniors who are in wheelchairs, or have to use walkers, or don't drive and have to take a bus? Is it their fault they need help getting food now in their platinum years? I have seen it first hand here....a long assed line of walkers waiting at the front door for the food truck that USED to bring staples for those who are extremely needy due to finances and/or ailments that keep them here 24/7/365.

But now the food trucks are no longer coming. They ran out of money. There IS a food pantry once a week, but old people can't get there. The last truck that did come, went over to Habitat For Humanity first. They gave out 400 bags of food to the homeless, who promptly set up a grocery store a few blocks away and sold what they were given. When the truck arrived here, they told all these old folks "sorry..we ran out of food".

Thankfully..nobody here is starving, though. In the office downstairs, they have a lady that collects foods from everyone that resides here, and passes it out to those who need it. Plus, the neighbors usually cook enough for a neighbor or two.

School lunch or meal programs help kids learn.

But, I get you. We should outlaw all those charities and churches that help provide for the poor. God never said and goddamn word about helping people in need. He was worried about other things, like keeping a Merica a white nation. Pissed him off that 2021 years ago Indians lived here.
Otto....Otto..Otto.................Would you read that post again please and get back with me....Thanks, Sloop

A lesson in irony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This ends today's lesson.
All of this food Stamp talk has made me told tw to make me a damned sammich, Iz hungry

Men are welfare rats by genetics, we depend on women for most things ever since the tit was shoved in our face.

Gracie If you read my second post, you would have seen the line, "I'm all for safety nets." That being said, relieving parasites of any personal responsibility by providing cradle to grave support for the able-bodied, moneyed populace because "they can" is ridiculous. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about seniors on fixed incomes.

All of this food Stamp talk has made me told tw to make me a damned sammich, Iz hungry

Men are welfare rats by genetics, we depend on women for most things ever since the tit was shoved in our face.
Tacos. I live on tacos. Cheap. Hamburger meat, taco seasoning, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese, free hot sauce from Jack In The Box, corn torts. Fuck the sammich. I want a mexican one. Gonna make one...or two, too. So :tongue-44:.

I eat two meals a day. Scrambled egg or an egg in some form or another, toast, coffee, sometimes a strip of bacon. No lunch. Dinner is...tacos. Or a bowl of cereal.

Thankfully, old folks don't eat that much.

It seems that food stamps are intended to feed the children of negligent parents who might otherwise be criminally charged with child neglect. Nobody has starved in the greatest Country in the world since democrat icon FDR presided over the "great depression" for his first two terms. Honest well intended Americans today think they are doing good by collecting and distributing food to "needy families" when the chronic problem is obesity.

The direction that we are following is leading us right back to the OP. Apparently the education that we are providing is creating a society of victims instead of a self-sufficient citizenry.
How are you going to properly educate these children that are physiologically broken by big pharma, big agra and now radiated before they ever get into the schools?

We have a society that provides more than enough opportunity for people of all stripes to earn a living. Also, if you starve in the US, it is your own damn fault. Without mentioning all of the private charities, food banks, missions, Salvation Army, church soup kitchens etc, the US has more redundant programs to feed people than any place on earth. Children are fed breakfast and lunch daily at school year around for the asking. When did it become society's job to feed other people's kids. I thought that was what SNAP and welfare were for. Personal responsibility for anything has become extinct.
There are intellectually challenged individuals, there are people with mental health issues and then there are the children of those people. Somewhere along the line the government concluded that it is the responsibility of the American people to provide sustenance for those in need. Another word for "the American people" is "government". But as I said before, there certain are abuses.

Forum List

Back