Happy Forth Of July 2021

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Yeah, I know, I'm a bit late, but the matter has dwelled in the back of my head and won't seem to go away:

Witness July 4, 2019, hundreds of thousands gather in DC to proudly celebrate the birthday of America with tanks, jets flying over, military exercises, and a love fest of American greatness!

gettyimages-1153790793_wide-11e064abb67f7e75ab92d4a9d5ab0a703bd315ae.jpg

trump-flyover-mo_hpEmbed_20200704-202634_18x13_992.jpg

We got to see the quintessence of America's technological might and what would strike absolute horror in the minds of anyone else seeing these things flying over their country but ours!

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.12.51 AM.png

The democrats fought tooth and nail against it and tried to fly insulting messages over the crowd as their contribution.

Then witness July 4, 2020, we proudly celebrated American Greatness at the feet of Mt. Rushmore with many thousands in attendance with our greatest American presidents:

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.09.22 AM.png

And massive crowds attended. It was an American lovefest. What did the democrats do? They bitched, complained, and tried to fly insulting messages over the crowd.

Forward now to July 4, 2021 and the Biddum Administration. Happy birthday America. :eusa_eh:

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 5.43.32 PM.png

Not sure what Joe thought we had to celebrate or how he thinks we are back together. Must be kinda like how he thinks the election fraud was already debunked, but at least Joe knows his limits and knows better than to be embarrassed by another crowd of just a few hundred paid attendees showing up to watch Joe confuse his sister again with his wife or fall down climbing to the podium. Or maybe Joe and his sister have more of a relationship than we really know about!

Yeah, I know, I'm a bit late, but the matter has dwelled in the back of my head and won't seem to go away:

Witness July 4, 2019, hundreds of thousands gather in DC to proudly celebrate the birthday of America with tanks, jets flying over, military exercises, and a love fest of American greatness!

View attachment 514542
View attachment 514543

We got to see the quintessence of America's technological might and what would strike absolute horror in the minds of anyone else seeing these things flying over their country but ours!

View attachment 514546

The democrats fought tooth and nail against it and tried to fly insulting messages over the crowd as their contribution.

Then witness July 4, 2020, we proudly celebrated American Greatness at the feet of Mt. Rushmore with many thousands in attendance with our greatest American presidents:

View attachment 514548

And massive crowds attended. It was an American lovefest. What did the democrats do? They bitched, complained, and tried to fly insulting messages over the crowd.

Forward now to July 4, 2021 and the Biddum Administration. Happy birthday America. :eusa_eh:

View attachment 514549

Not sure what Joe thought we had to celebrate or how he thinks we are back together. Must be kinda like how he thinks the election fraud was already debunked, but at least Joe knows his limits and knows better than to be embarrassed by another crowd of just a few hundred paid attendees showing up to watch Joe confuse his sister again with his wife or fall down climbing to the podium. Or maybe Joe and his sister have more of a relationship than we really know about!
Fee better now, cuck? Admit it, you were in your garage "taking care of business" when you posted this, weren't you? Must have taken at least 10 minutes out of your day. :auiqs.jpg:
Well, nothing like pining for the "good old days". Too bad he's gone and he ain't coming back.
Deal with it. :)

Fee better now, cuck?
Much. It always feels good to get at the TRUTH. But thanks for not even trying to deny anything I said wasn't true!

Admit it, you were in your garage "taking care of business" when you posted this, weren't you?
Nope. I don't have another $8,000 computer in my garage.

Must have taken at least 10 minutes out of your day.
I had the time to spare.

Well, nothing like pining for the "good old days".
Especially when the old days definitely were a LOT better.

Too bad he's gone and he ain't coming back. Deal with it.
I am. First, if I can ever free up enough time and feel the mods here are up to properly moderating a Structured Debate, I want to do my thread on what evidence of fraud there really is and what it actually SHOWS rather than get all my "facts" off TV like you. Then I'll deal with it by watching the GOP take back the House next year and make Joe a 1 term lame duck. Then I'll laugh when Joe's Covid response falls apart as it is already starting to do. Then I'll howl in 2024 when Trump takes back the WH as it appears he might do, or at least support whatever republican, like DeSantis, who does, then howl as the GOP-controlled WH/Senate/House rip the rug right out from under the Left dismantling all they love and hold dear.

Wait for it, it's coming without a doubt. Tick Tock, tick tock.

Much. It always feels good to get at the TRUTH. But thanks for not even trying to deny anything I said wasn't true!

Nope. I don't have another $8,000 computer in my garage.

I had the time to spare.

Especially when the old days definitely were a LOT better.

I am. First, if I can ever free up enough time and feel the mods here are up to properly moderating a Structured Debate, I want to do my thread on what evidence of fraud there really is and what it actually SHOWS rather than get all my "facts" off TV like you. Then I'll deal with it by watching the GOP take back the House next year and make Joe a 1 term lame duck. Then I'll laugh when Joe's Covid response falls apart as it is already starting to do. Then I'll howl in 2024 when Trump takes back the WH as it appears he might do, or at least support whatever republican, like DeSantis, who does, then howl as the GOP-controlled WH/Senate/House rip the rug right out from under the Left dismantling all they love and hold dear.

Wait for it, it's coming without a doubt. Tick Tock, tick tock.

Whatever. You and I both know it won't happen. Because it'll be a short thread...something I suspect you hear quite a bit. :auiqs.jpg:
Lotsa dreams but little in the way of hope. But I do enjoy watching you and your ilk flail about while Biden kicks ass and takes names.
I look forward to Trump running again in 2024...and losing by an even bigger margin.

2022 is a long way off. Let's talk in a year. I suspect the Democrats may once again pad their advantage. :)

Whatever. You and I both know it won't happen.
You know something, Jack?

But I do enjoy watching you and your ilk flail about while Biden kicks ass and takes names.
I'm flailing? I thought I was merely noting historical facts! But Joe sure is kicking ass now as Covid deaths soar out of control. Another Biddum policy failing.

I look forward to Trump running again in 2024...and losing by an even bigger margin.
Maybe. We shall see. Trump has 98% support of his party. Joe will be lucky to be alive and still in office then and Kammy is about as well liked between democrats as the flu.

2022 is a long way off.
166 days.

Let's talk in a year. I suspect the Democrats may once again pad their advantage.
I bet the Romans said something like that as they watched the Visagoths march storming over the hills.

Forum List

Back