A law abiding Colorado woman was arrested for declaring her gun at a NY airport

While thats fucked up I would have made damn sure I understood the laws beforehand.
Especially when dealing with Communist N.Y.
/----/ I've lived in NY since 1971 and have entertained many from out of state, usually for business. You'd be surprised how many think New York is no different than Pig Snot Nebraska. I bet this woman didn't give it a second thought when she packed heat.

While thats fucked up I would have made damn sure I understood the laws beforehand.
/----/ I've lived in NY since 1971 and have entertained many from out of state, usually for business. You'd be surprised how many think New York is no different than Pig Snot Nebraska. I bet this woman didn't give it a second thought when she packed heat.
Yeah, probably not ....

but then, why should she?? I mean, it's only her constitutional right. Silly woman.

She likely thought that the people of New York would have the same strength and depth of character as those in Pig Snot. Now she knows better.

Just enforce the laws already on the books.

18 USC 241

18 USC 242

If you have a CHL you should make it your business to know these things..I know I do.
It's nice to see the push for cross state lines validity though.

Yeah, probably not ....

but then, why should she?? I mean, it's only her constitutional right. Silly woman.

Not is the state of New York, and she was a fool not to know the laws of the state she was visiting, and even though I sympathizes with her, she owes the debt for her ignorance.

Forum List

Back