A harsh lesson in the reality of COVID-19

You have to take this virus thing seriously, and quit calling it a hoax.

Simply burying your head in the sand and saying "hoax" is probably the worst way to handle this problem. But, I understand why so many people are saying it's a hoax, because Trump told them it was a hoax.

" because Trump told them it was a hoax. "

No he didn't.

Trump never said the virus was a hoax.

"Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus A ‘Hoax.’ Here’s What He Actually Said.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue; they don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t count their votes!

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over. They’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.”

But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country, and because of the fact that we won early, we won early, we could’ve had a lot more than that. We’re doing great. Our country is doing so great. We are so unified. We are so unified.

Clearly, Trump’s “hoax” comment was referring to Democrats claiming his administration is not doing a good job containing the virus."
Media Claims Trump Called Coronavirus A ‘Hoax.’ Here’s What He Actually Said.

Are you a liar, or an indoctrinated simpleton?

The Trumpsters just keep ignoring the fact that many who survive are experiencing long term or permanent neurological damage, heart damage, organ damage, strokes in the 30's and 40's, damage to their senses and more.

Why do they keep ignoring this? Is this ignorance or politics?

more stereo typing.

Simply burying your head in the sand and saying "hoax" is probably the worst way to handle this problem. But, I understand why so many people are saying it's a hoax, because Trump told them it was a hoax.

You obviously don't take COVID-19 seriously. You use it for political purposes as evidenced by your repeated lie that Trump called it a "hoax".

You obviously don't take COVID-19 seriously. You use it for political purposes as evidenced by your repeated lie that Trump called it a "hoax".

Why do you keep calling it a hoax? It's a pretty serious disease.

His president took it seriously.
Oh, you’re just a motherfucking liar?
And, right on cue:

States tried to open up too early and look what is happening now. I'm expecting another surge in the virus when schools start back up. Here in Amarillo, they are slated to open September 1st. Gonna be a scary month in Sept.

States that are having issues now were never really closed.

The morons who don't understand the difference between going back to normal and opening are causing all the issues.

In Phoenix (this is anecdotal as told to me), the bars are still filling with people who are croweded around tables and dancing....with no masks. What do they expect will happen.

His president took it seriously.
Oh, you’re just a motherfucking liar?
And, right on cue:

If you were not such arrogant ass, I'd feel sorry for you.

Opening up does not mean go back to normal.

There is a huge difference.

And that has always been the case.

Hate to tell you this, but before Arizona decided to go stupid, the mountain west was pretty much open during the lockdowns. In Utah, Nail Salons were considered essential businesses and golf courses/tennis courts were packed. No issues.

You can go back to some things.

But you see yourself as some kind of all-knowing judge....when you are just a simple minded shit-for-brains left winger.

Fuck off.

It’s pathetic that COVID 19 has become another wedge issue for partisan quibbling...

The Trumpsters just keep ignoring the fact that many who survive are experiencing long term or permanent neurological damage, heart damage, organ damage, strokes in the 30's and 40's, damage to their senses and more.

Why do they keep ignoring this? Is this ignorance or politics?

Your link doesn't even back you up.

It says it's going to be further studied.

And who is ignoring it. Seems like New York & New Jersey with all their cases are the ones you should be talking to.

Why do you keep calling it a hoax? It's a pretty serious disease.

What are you rooting for Americans to die for the sake of winning an election?

Social justice BLM warriors flooding the streets with their demands haven't spiked Covid numbers.

Well, isn't that just what common sense would suggest? Keep people out of the churches, breeding grounds
for Covid, people off the beachers and kids out of schools and there will be no problems.

Trump never said the virus was a hoax, however left wing nuts with TDS people seem to stick to this lie.

From a Trump conservative. This is definitely worth a read, virus-deniers and hoax enthusiasts:

For Tony Green, the coronavirus pandemic was just a ‘scamdemic’ — until truth hit home hard
Tony-Green.jpg
Imagine the sound and vibration of an old-fashioned electric heater going through your whole body. Imagine gasping for air with every step you take. Imagine rubbing Icy Hot all over your head to soothe a painful headache. Imagine your eyes in a bowl of water while you’re still seeing through them. Imagine collapsing and waking up in the ER only to find out COVID-19 attacked your central nervous system, and the doctor had just saved you from a stroke.

If that were the worst of it, it would be bad enough. But that’s not the worst of it. This is the story of one family’s harrowing fight with COVID-19.

Please tell me you don't think there are no virus deniers on the left.

Please don't out yourself as being that stupid.
No one claimed there weren’t.

Your deflection attempt has failed. :lol:

But you had to make this about republicans or trump lovers.

Got it.

My deflection failed ?

I asked a question.

Your answer tells me your thread is a failure.
They’re the ones who are not taking it seriously, not social distancing, refusing to wear masks, and becoming raging Karens when anyone asks them to think about other people for once in their miserable lives.

Name ONE Democrat in the federal government who has been a vocal denier, or who has acting like man-baby Trumpers have.

All we need to do is wear masks and it stops it. Look at all the rioting. The left is claiming it is not spiking the Covid-19 numbers. 50% wore mask and there was no social distancing and the numbers did not spike, according to the left wing nuts. So, if the numbers aren't spiking there we should all be able to mask up and go to outdoor concerts, baseball games, football games and all other outdoor activities. What makes the protests so different? That has to be an easy question to answer for you.

From a Trump conservative. This is definitely worth a read, virus-deniers and hoax enthusiasts:

For Tony Green, the coronavirus pandemic was just a ‘scamdemic’ — until truth hit home hard
Tony-Green.jpg
Imagine the sound and vibration of an old-fashioned electric heater going through your whole body. Imagine gasping for air with every step you take. Imagine rubbing Icy Hot all over your head to soothe a painful headache. Imagine your eyes in a bowl of water while you’re still seeing through them. Imagine collapsing and waking up in the ER only to find out COVID-19 attacked your central nervous system, and the doctor had just saved you from a stroke.

If that were the worst of it, it would be bad enough. But that’s not the worst of it. This is the story of one family’s harrowing fight with COVID-19.

Got it.

My deflection failed ?

I asked a question.

They’re the ones who are not taking it seriously, not social distancing, refusing to wear masks, and becoming raging Karens when anyone asks them to think about other people for once in their miserable lives.

Name ONE Democrat in the federal government who has been a vocal denier, or who has acting like man-baby Trumpers have.

All we need to do is wear masks and it stops it. Look at all the rioting. The left is claiming it is not spiking the Covid-19 numbers. 50% wore mask and there was no social distancing and the numbers did not spike, according to the left wing nuts. So, if the numbers aren't spiking there we should all be able to mask up and go to outdoor concerts, baseball games, football games and all other outdoor activities. What makes the protests so different? That has to be an easy question to answer for you.

Maybe the virus is killed by tear gas and building fires?

This virus is nothing to mess with. Those who believe ahhh it's not so bad and heck it's just a cold are simply messing with fire.

Tony-Green.jpg

Got it.

My deflection failed ?

I asked a question.

The virus only spreads outdoors on a beach in a Republican state.

Tony-Green.jpg

Got it.

My deflection failed ?

I asked a question.

Amazing how the virus knows where to infect and where not to.

Tony-Green.jpg

Got it.

My deflection failed ?

I asked a question.

Amazing how the virus knows where to infect and where not to.

Spreads like crazy here:

Can't spread here:

62020-06-13-worldwideprotestsBL

Forum List

Back