A Guide To The Clinton Scandals

Clinton Scandals: A Guide From Whitewater To The Clinton Foundation

Whitewater was a shady investment scheme managed by the Rose Law Firm, of which Hilary was an employee.

There was also Travelgate, which involved the misappropriation of taxpayer funds.

The Clinton Foundation gets millions each year from wealthy people in the Middle East and Russia. I doubt they are just charitable gifts.
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.
Hilary's last name is Clinton. She and husband Bill run the Clinton Foundation.

Whitewater was a shady investment scheme managed by the Rose Law Firm, of which Hilary was an employee.

There was also Travelgate, which involved the misappropriation of taxpayer funds.

The Clinton Foundation gets millions each year from wealthy people in the Middle East and Russia. I doubt they are just charitable gifts.
It seems you have an unhealthy love for the Clintons... You do know venereal diseases are contagious?

Hilary's last name is Clinton. She and husband Bill run the Clinton Foundation.

Yes. Click the link dumb ass.

It seems you have an unhealthy love for the Clintons... You do know venereal diseases are contagious?

During the hearings on the Watergate scandal in 1971, Hilary tried to prevent
President Nixon from being represented by a lawyer.

haaaaaaaaaaaa.............. oh sergei - that is just plain fake news. please show a credible verifiable unbiased link that proves that or you shall be deemed the silly rooooskie troll that you appear to be.

No doubt the Clintons are the most repugnant people on the planet

Link?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For a women who is not running for anything - You GOP lapdogs love keeping her name in your mouths!

She keeps her ass front and center blaming everyone as to why she lost to Trump.

I know it's hard for you after so many years of having Hillary as a goto target to suddenly have your enemy not there. You must feel like a coyote in a world with no roadrunners. I understand. You just keep attacking her for as long as you need to. I'm sure you will be able to develop some new material eventually and have someone current to attack.

Wow thanks for that look back into 30 years of Clinton conspiracy theories.

You left out Vince Foster being whacked by Hillary and how Hillary personally sold all of America's Ukraine to Putin.

For a women who is not running for anything - You GOP lapdogs love keeping her name in your mouths!

She keeps her ass front and center blaming everyone as to why she lost to Trump.

I know it's hard for you after so many years of having Hillary as a goto target to suddenly have your enemy not there. You must feel like a coyote in a world with no roadrunners. I understand. You just keep attacking her for as long as you need to. I'm sure you will be able to develop some new material eventually and have someone current to attack.

Go re-read my post. I did not attack her. It was an observation based on her appearances and why lost to Trump. Here’s a thought, if she is so great and can beat Trump in ‘20, then she should run.

37097119511_3688ab9320_b.jpg

Hildabeast is an easy target, the Clintons are a gift that keeps on giving. Lol

Forum List

Back