A guide to NeoPronouns

What do you think of these new pronouns?

• This is fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pineapple

• Make way for The New World, Drumpfsters!

• Total voters
First show everybody that you can come up with a few words that are your own material Dook?
Ah yes, there's that Canuck education hard at work obfuscating the obvious in the indoctrinated's brain. :itsok:

Did ya hit the report button yet, buttnugget? :p

it's not adaptation when you have to figure out the political ramifications of previously concretely defined words.

It's placating and just another means of control.
You’re not wrong in terms of how nutty liberals could misuse it.

But nutty liberals misuse lots of things.

Nobody is going to play along with this fantasy horseshit
I never thought the medical establishment would be doing sex changes on kids or implanting a uterus into men.

Really, nothing surprises me anymore

Whatever the Left wants, they get. They can literally reshape your entire reality any way they desire.

Ahh .. it's a social construct .. so i need to conform regardless if its against science. got it.
That’s the spirit! :)

But I’m just defending the evolution/adaptation here; liberal misuse will no doubt occur.

Ahh .. it's a social construct .. so i need to conform regardless if its against science. got it.
It’s make believe that thinkers and those who run life totally ignore.
I Want some hysterical dipshit to try and go off on me because I called her a she.

Iffn it ain't in the dictionary, I ain't agonna use it.

1. pro·noun​

/ˈprōˌnoun/​

noun
    • 1.a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers either to the participants in the discourse (e.g., I, you) or to someone or something mentioned elsewhere in the discourse (e.g., she, it, this).