A guide to NeoPronouns

What do you think of these new pronouns?

• This is fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pineapple

• Make way for The New World, Drumpfsters!

• Total voters

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
I ran across this, and these people are actually promoting this lunacy.
Thank God I was well out of school before they dreamed up this nuttery. :wtf:

It's all very confusing and I dare people to try pronouncing sentences using these pronouns out loud.

This is a real article on CNN. They deem this important! :omg:

"
And then there are neopronouns (“new” pronouns), gender-neutral or nonbinary pronouns that are distinct from the common she, he and they. Neopronouns include terms like “xe” and “em,” and some of them even date back several centuries, when they were introduced by writers as a solution for referring to subjects without assuming gender. Now, they’re also commonly used by nonbinary and trans people."

"Here are a few relatively common neopronouns, and how to use them, from the Human Rights Campaign. Note: Some of these pronouns may be pronounced differently based on their user.

xe/xyr (commonly pronounced zee/zeer)

I asked xyr to come to the movies. Xe said yes!

ze/zir or ze/hir (commonly pronounced zee/zeer or zee/heer)

The teacher graded zir paper today, and ze got an A!

Ze said hirself that I’m hir favorite neighbor.

fae/faer (commonly pronounced fay/fair)

Fae told me that faer best friend is in town this week.

ey/em/eir (commonly pronounced aye/em/air)

I’m taking em to the park today. Ey wants to bring eir camera to capture the garden for emself!

ae/aer (commonly pronounced aye/air)

Ae is my best friend — most of aer’s weekday evenings are spent at my house."

Backup link for if they pull the page:

Let's see who can come up with "coherent" sentences using the new pronouns. 3...2..1..Go!

Last edited:

It's all very confusing and I dare people to pronounce sentences using these pronouns out loud.

This is a real article on CNN. The deem this important! :omg:

"Here are a few relatively common neopronouns, and how to use them, from the Human Rights Campaign. Note: Some of these pronouns may be pronounced differently based on their user.

I’m taking em to the park today. Ey wants to bring eir camera to capture the garden for emself!

I think the Left is trying to create another language so that children can no longer communicate with their children

That way schools won't have to hide from parents the fact that they are in the process of their children undergoing a sex change at their local school.

• Banned
"Faer are going to the fair this weekend, it looks to be fair weather." :tomato:

Pronouns much like holidays, if it didn't exist in the 80s when I was a kid I don't recognize it.

Nobody is going to play along with this fantasy horseshit

It's not societies responsibility to indulge someone else's fantasy.

It's all very confusing and I dare people to try pronouncing sentences using these pronouns out loud.

"
And then there are neopronouns (“new” pronouns), gender-neutral or nonbinary pronouns that are distinct from the common she, he and they. Neopronouns include terms like “xe” and “em,” and some of them even date back several centuries, when they were introduced by writers as a solution for referring to subjects without assuming gender. Now, they’re also commonly used by nonbinary and trans people."

Let's see who can come up with "coherent" sentences using the new pronouns. 3...2..1..Go!
Language evolves.

Conservatives could learn from language.

:)

"

It's pretty simple .. if the supporters of this stupid shit can't explain it simply .. then they don't understand the basics.

"

First show everybody that you can come up with a few words that are your own material Dook?

Forum List

Back