A good people story

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —
The Boynton Beach Police Department is searching for a group of good Samaritans who stopped a moving car after a woman had a medical emergency while driving.

On May 5, a woman suffered a medical episode and was seen by her co-worker slumped over the steering wheel, according to police. The co-worker then ran into the road to stop traffic as the car slowly moved into the intersection.

The co-worker got the attention of other motorists and they came together to stop the car, use a dumbbell to smash a rear window, and move the car into a nearby parking lot.

A nurse who was in the parking lot had called 911 and provided medical attention until the fire department arrived, police said.

Police shared the video in the hopes of honoring the people in the video who got out of the car to help the woman and to reunite them.

It ain't all bad news out there folks.

Yeah I saw that yesterday.

What the leftist goons won’t notice is they didn’t stop for one second and say

OH ARE THEY WHITE
OH ARE THEY BLACK
EWWW DO THEY HAVE COVID
EWWWW DID THEY NOT TAKE THE JAB

they did what old America use to do before these communist fkn pricks destroyed the nation . I can’t wait until these fkrs old enough to know what America was have to live in their own begged for communist nation if we do not beat this.
twits deserve it.

Yeah I saw that yesterday.

What the leftist goons won’t notice is they didn’t stop for one second and say

OH ARE THEY WHITE
OH ARE THEY BLACK
EWWW DO THEY HAVE COVID
EWWWW DID THEY NOT TAKE THE JAB

they did what old America use to do before these communist fkn pricks destroyed the nation . I can’t wait until these fkrs old enough to know what America was have to live in their own begged for communist nation if we do not beat this.
twits deserve it.

I would like to think that most people across this country and most members on the USMB would stop and help someone in dire need if they could, and without consideration for whatever discriminate the person may have. I would like to think that common decency still exists, as the incident in Boyton Beach attests. I would like to think that such stories are far more common place but we don't know about them cuz the media focuses on the bad news for the most part. Or maybe I'm just a naive fool. But you know what? If so, I don't care.

I would like to think that most people across this country and most members on the USMB would stop and help someone in dire need if they could, and without consideration for whatever discriminate the person may have. I would like to think that common decency still exists, as the incident in Boyton Beach attests. I would like to think that such stories are far more common place but we don't know about them cuz the media focuses on the bad news for the most part. Or maybe I'm just a naive fool. But you know what? If so, I don't care.

I think most of us are at that point. It’s like post the information if they like it they can share it and wake up more zombies. Hahha the word Wake up that bozo hates. Hehehehe

Forum List

Back