A good looking woman reviews modified cars

I've never been in any of the super-fancy cars.

I did 167 on a Honda VF750 Interceptor gassed up with jet fuel from the airport.

The owner gave me the keys and told me to run it while he was at work, and I didn't even scratch it!

Thank God!
You sure? Top speed as I looked them up is 138.

The Honda VF750F V45 Interceptor aka RC15 is a sports motorcycle produced by Honda from 1983 to 1985. Wikipedia
Fuel capacity: 23 L (5.1 imp gal; 6.1 US gal)
Engine: 748 cc (45.6 cu in) liquid-cooled four-stroke, 90° V 4, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Fuel consumption: 37.3 mpg
Top speed: 138 mph (222 km/h)

You sure? Top speed as I looked them up is 138.

The Honda VF750F V45 Interceptor aka RC15 is a sports motorcycle produced by Honda from 1983 to 1985. Wikipedia
Fuel capacity: 23 L (5.1 imp gal; 6.1 US gal)
Engine: 748 cc (45.6 cu in) liquid-cooled four-stroke, 90° V 4, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Fuel consumption: 37.3 mpg
Top speed: 138 mph (222 km/h)
I'm absolutely sure. 158 was the point where it started getting wobbly.

My bike only did 138, but I think this bike was later than 1985..not much but a little bit.

Maybe not the bike was, but the year was. :auiqs.jpg: They didn't make that dude's bike for many years.

Kinda like the RD series. Sad, it was a sweet bike. It was all red, white, and blue, too.

My '83 Honda did 138. At that time I had a KZ650 that only did 115.

He mighta put a different sprocket on it, it did really well.

I was gonna do that to mine, but then somebody pulled out in front of me, and while there was no injury

or anything, I realized what could happen. I skidded past them on the back brake in the grass

and yanked it back over into the road right in front of them. If i had just hit the brakes, I would

have gone through their back window, windshield, and then they would have run me over.

Quit riding soon after that. People do not see you.

Last edited:
I have to say, That speed is very impressive.

Seems slow compared to the top fuel dragsters. But you were flat out flying.

For a near 75 year old car that ain't too bad, to be honest. The aerodynamics of that car are astonishing, considering when it was designed, and the tub weighs in at 40 kilos!

It is just an amazing feat of engineering.

Sorry guys, but after years of them, it has to be the BMW. Given that driving styles are different in USA vs Europe.

Now l have no car, but take the bus and train. Stress free.

Retro is the big trend; vinyl records, silver photography, racism and oil burning behemoths.
America used to be looking forward.

Forum List

Back