A good looking woman reviews modified cars

I enjoy them too, but I rarely go over the speed limit. I mainly just like working on them. It's just a hobby, I suppose. I did hit triple digits the other day, but only very briefly, and that's only because I was on Interstate and pretty much had to in order that the high speed off-ramp traffic could merge into the high speed flow of the Interstate traffic smoothly.

Ever notice that most traffic jams occur because people, collectively speaking, can't merge worth a damn? That irks me more than anything. lol.
If everybody let 1 in, and nobody tried to be a douchebag and go to the front, 90% of traffic jams might would cease to exist.

If everybody let 1 in, and nobody tried to be a douchebag and go to the front, 90% of traffic jams might would cease to exist.
When I was commuting each work day, My dad and I rode together a lot since he got me into the construction business. He once mentioned traffic where a person taps his brakes on his car and it ends up stopping traffic behind him; maybe it takes a mile, but he said he spotted it.

Frankly I wish the car drivers license training and testing was like it is for Pilots. Pilots get a hell of a lot more training to be pilots.

Last edited:
When I was commuting each work day, My dad and I rode together a lot since he got me into the construction business. He once mentioned traffic where a person taps his brakes on his car and it ends up stopping traffic behind him; maybe it takes a mile, but he said he spotted it.

Frankly I wish the car drivers license training and testing was like it is for Pilots. Pilots get a hell of a lot more training to be pilots.
Yeah, but you know, not everybody can fly to work. :dunno:

Yeah, but you know, not everybody can fly to work. :dunno:
I am not suggesting that. I do suggest superior training. To try to stop bad driving for your sake and my sake.

I am not suggesting that. I do suggest superior training. To try to stop bad driving for your sake and my sake.
They didn't even have drivers' licenses when those that taught me to

drive were driving all over the place. They were all excellent drivers, too.

Well, except my mom. She was a bit of a Nervous Nellie.

I was driving a 1/2 ton truck when I was 11. With 3 on a tree.

I check her out from time to time since she apparently is sought after by men who modify cars to make them fast, handle very well or are something special as she shows you.

I never heard of a Car from Japan called a Skyline. This guy says his is the only one in America and he bought it I believe in the Philippines when he was in the Air Force.
Anyway, you get a two fer. A great looking woman and an excellent car you are unlikely to have heard of.

The Skyline is one of the greatest sports cars ever. Unsung here in the States, but in the rest of the world a legend.

I have driven first a Ferrari Dino. The Dino is not nearly as fast as their supercars are. But I then got to drive a supercar. It was a Lamborghini Mura. This happened maybe 35 years ago. The Dino was to get me used to those kinds of cars so the guy who let me drive it told me. He thought it was the stepping up to the Mura. The Mura he told me topped out at 195 mph. I drove it up to around 145. It was like riding lightning. I will say this about the Mura. I pulled into 880 Freeway in Ca at about 60 mph as traffic was not heavy at the time. I accelerated up to about 145 and slowed down to an off ramp in the space of one mile. It was very quick.
I once got a ride in British fast car. It had the steering wheel on the right side. That was over 50 years ago and honestly i do not recall the make of the car. I am thinking it was a Mclaren but not positive.

I drove an Aston Martin Vanguard once upon a time. Back then the makers would all claim very high speeds, but none of them ever got close. Until the Aston.

I got it up to 175 and the tach kept absolute pace with the the speedo till it topped out at the recline.

Simply an amazing car at the time.

142 is scary, though. At some point, everything becomes a blur and you have to kind of widen your view in order to see the road. Good thing you didn't get pinched. Your license woulda been thrown in a hole. lol.

But, yeah, I agree. I don't like the way the Skyline looks either. I like curves on a car. That thing is too box looking to me.

There's a lot of women working on cars these days. Very capable and knowledgeable, too. There's always been an image projected of them just bending over the hood in their panties or whatever in order to sexualize a car.

But, yeah, you're talking about the fifth generation Supra with BMW coming into the picture.

I like the 4th generation models myself.

Some cat just bought a new McLaren the other day on the other board I post on. He posted pics of it being delivered to his house. What a dick. lol. That's a sweet car, though. A nice shiny mid-blue metallic one, too.
Bah, 167 with your helmet choking you is scary.

It's probably sweet in a smooth car that does that.

My last bike did 138 routinely.

I drove an Aston Martin Vanguard once upon a time. Back then the makers would all claim very high speeds, but none of them ever got close. Until the Aston.

I got it up to 175 and the tach kept absolute pace with the the speedo till it topped out at the recline.

Them v12 Jaguars went fast, kinda heavy though, I wouldn't go taking curves fast in one.

I once planned to go that fast, only in a quarter mile. In a Dragster. Me and a friend were constructing one that we planned to drive. It was calculated by a major hot rod parts maker to hit over 180 and real quick though I do not recall just how quick. It was in 1961.

We had an Oldsmobile 215 inch engine. We had a 671 Supercharger for it. We had an Iskenderian roller Cam that was donated to us by Iskenderian. We were considering an existing dragster chassis owned by a driver who died.
I was drafted into the Army.

dsc-0536_orig.jpg

The straight 6 is a MUCH better engine. Especially in the E Type.
I knew a dude that put a crate 350 in 1. :terror:

That was a thing for a while, get old Jag, put 350/400 in it.

Ofc all the other parts were mighty hard to get.

Last edited:

Aston Martin was and might still be (not current on that car) a fast sports car that was expensive. I bet we all wish we could all drive all of the fast cars and not have to pay for them. The Lamborghini I drove was said to be able to top out at 195 mph. This from the guy who loaned it to me. A funny story about both the Ferrari and Lambo I drove. He loaned me the two cars and I asked him if he owned them. He said no, but they belong to a drug dealer then in prison. This guy who loaned me both cars operated an upholstery shop. He put a new vinyl top on my Lincoln MK4 at the time. I saw both the cars and he said, say you want to drive both of them?

HELL YES!!!!!

I knew a dude that put a crate 350 in 1. :terror:

That was a thing for a while, get old Jag, put 350/400 in it.

Ofc all the other parts were mighty hard to get.
A buddy of mine at the time drove a Jaguar XKE. I did not drive it. But generally he would ask me to drive his cars saying he really hated to drive. I drove his Corvette and a T Bird and hell his Impala with the big engine in it.

I once planned to go that fast, only in a quarter mile. In a Dragster. Me and a friend were constructing one that we planned to drive. It was calculated by a major hot rod parts maker to hit over 180 and real quick though I do not recall just how quick. It was in 1961.

We had an Oldsmobile 215 inch engine. We had a 671 Supercharger for it. We had an Iskenderian roller Cam that was donated to us by Iskenderian. We were considering an existing dragster chassis owned by a driver who died.
I was drafted into the Army.

dsc-0536_orig.jpg
I own an original GT 40 MKI and got into the 200mph club in that car about 30 years ago. I averaged 204.396 both ways.

Amazing considering the engine is only a 289

Aston Martin was and might still be (not current on that car) a fast sports car that was expensive. I bet we all wish we could all drive all of the fast cars and not have to pay for them. The Lamborghini I drove was said to be able to top out at 195 mph. This from the guy who loaned it to me. A funny story about both the Ferrari and Lambo I drove. He loaned me the two cars and I asked him if he owned them. He said no, but they belong to a drug dealer then in prison. This guy who loaned me both cars operated an upholstery shop. He put a new vinyl top on my Lincoln MK4 at the time. I saw both the cars and he said, say you want to drive both of them?

HELL YES!!!!!

I've driven a Dino, but never had a chance at a Miura.

I own an original GT 40 MKI and got into the 200mph club in that car about 30 years ago. I averaged 204.396 both ways.

You told me about that before. I forgot about that.
westwall ain't bullshittin'.

That is the sole Ferrari I have so much as been inside of. A red one. The Lambo was black.
I recall it was around 1983.
I've never been in any of the super-fancy cars.

I did 167 on a Honda VF750 Interceptor gassed up with jet fuel from the airport.

The owner gave me the keys and told me to run it while he was at work, and I didn't even scratch it!

Thank God! That could have gone so many worse ways. I met him at closing time and he got his

keys and bike back and that was it.

I have to say, That speed is very impressive.

Seems slow compared to the top fuel dragsters. But you were flat out flying.

Forum List

Back