A Good Chunk of Black Lives Matter’s Base Will Begin Dropping Like Flies

So when someone calls out what they percieve as bullshit... you would consider that being upset?
I sure dont think so.
Way to many labels get flung around without regard for factual basis.... and that includes people on both sides of the political spectrum. In my experiences most people tend to be good and considerate its only a few who really make a bad name for everyone else. Proof of that you can find in crime statistics. What percentage of the population actually commits crime? What percentage of black people in Chicago are actually comiting crimes? what percentage of cops actually kill an unarmed black person? what percentage of cops ever have to actually pull out their gun?
If you really look it up all those percentages are very very tiny.... Yet the NEWS MEDIA portrays the worst of humanity as if it is happening all around you. Of course this has been going on forever.
You should share this type of rhetoric to those on your political side who constantly demean and disparage blacks with their generalizations.

When I observe your silence on them doing that I lump you in with them. Particularly when you come at me with this rhetoric, while ignoring them.

No actually I have pointed this out to others, and I have pointed out to some who have disparaged black people as well because it is a very important point. I have peviously stated that we are all fighting over nothing..... you call it rhetoric, I call it facts because thats what the numbers are. Funny how facts that leftist don't like become rhetoric. I don't post here nearly as much as the rest of you, for one thing I am working and im kind of tired when i get home and dont really feel like posting in huge volume. you may perceive that as silence... ok fine.

I think that was his point.. The word loses punch and power when it's slung at everyone that triggers you.. I'm a Jew.. I think "anti-semite" is in the same boat.. If you wanna KILL the meaning of phrase, just continue to OVERuse and MISuse it...
The word retains its power, especially over whites who consistently get incensed anytime that its used against them, whether accurately or not. Even die-hard racists and white supremacists reject the label. Correct me if I'm wrong on that last part.
I could care less if you call me one. The word has no meaning, if it's not true.

It began a long time ago . . . in Chicago, where the greatest president in United States history began organizing his crime syndicate. And then he abandoned it for Martha Vineyard's white neighborhoods.

Doesn't bother me for the ignorant to wipe themselves out by supporting the one responsible for their demise.

This doesn't bode well for the brilliant Black Americans in November though.
The post racism is obvious. Whites Mach along side the black community in every demonstration. White turnout in the demonstrations sometimes outnumber blacks in this movement. They are obviously smarter then the average white Supremicist . One thing is sure, it’s going to encourage higher voter turnout. That scares the begeesus out of Humpers.

So when someone calls out what they percieve as bullshit... you would consider that being upset?
I sure dont think so.
Way to many labels get flung around without regard for factual basis.... and that includes people on both sides of the political spectrum. In my experiences most people tend to be good and considerate its only a few who really make a bad name for everyone else. Proof of that you can find in crime statistics. What percentage of the population actually commits crime? What percentage of black people in Chicago are actually comiting crimes? what percentage of cops actually kill an unarmed black person? what percentage of cops ever have to actually pull out their gun?
If you really look it up all those percentages are very very tiny.... Yet the NEWS MEDIA portrays the worst of humanity as if it is happening all around you. Of course this has been going on forever.
You should share this type of rhetoric to those on your political side who constantly demean and disparage blacks with their generalizations.

When I observe your silence on them doing that I lump you in with them. Particularly when you come at me with this rhetoric, while ignoring them.
You pointing anything out doesn’t make it fact. The right has this dumb idea that Fix News and any group of Neanderthals they can get to agree on a stupid idea, suddenly be aimed a fact

No actually I have pointed this out to others, and I have pointed out to some who have disparaged black people as well because it is a very important point. I have peviously stated that we are all fighting over nothing..... you call it rhetoric, I call it facts because thats what the numbers are. Funny how facts that leftist don't like become rhetoric. I don't post here nearly as much as the rest of you, for one thing I am working and im kind of tired when i get home and dont really feel like posting in huge volume. you may perceive that as silence... ok fine.
You pointing anything out doesn’t make it fact. The right has this dumb idea that Fix News and any group of Neanderthals they can get to agree on a stupid idea, suddenly becomes a fact.

You pointing anything out doesn’t make it fact. The right has this dumb idea that Fix News and any group of Neanderthals they can get to agree on a stupid idea, suddenly becomes a fact.
again son, you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in your face. There's still that.

again son, you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in your face. There's still that.
Again son, you won’t find facts on Fix news and with Trump Humpers. The gop has made a living off ignorant voter support. We could make a long list of the fact less stupid ideas the right has, Starting with trickle down, science denial and belief that opinions of Hannity and Tucker are facts and Putin loving Trump. That alone disqualifies your opinions as serious ideas. They’re a joke, just like Trump....Baby boo boo, the child. Your bubble is small.

The post racism is obvious. Whites Mach along side the black community in every demonstration. White turnout in the demonstrations sometimes outnumber blacks in this movement. They are obviously smarter then the average white Supremicist . One thing is sure, it’s going to encourage higher voter turnout. That scares the begeesus out of Humpers.
then why don't they save the seven year old black girls getting caught in black on black violence? In FACT, I don't ever hear them discussing the topic!!!!! so the real fact is, they don't care about black lives or the families within the race.

Last edited:
Again son, you won’t find facts on Fix news and with Trump Humpers. The gop has made a living off ignorant voter support. We could make a long list of the fact less stupid ideas the right has, Starting with trickle down, science denial and belief that opinions of Hannity and Tucker are facts and Putin loving Trump. That alone disqualifies your opinions as serious ideas. They’re a joke, just like Trump....Baby boo boo, the child. Your bubble is small.
How do you know, if you don't know what a fact is? there's still that. educated people in a debate on a subject present items they challenge as not fact. the FACT, you can't do that is how I achieve my position with your ignorance.

How do you know, if you don't know what a fact is? there's still that. educated people in a debate on a subject present items they challenge as not fact. the FACT, you can't do that is how I achieve my position with your ignorance.
Are you a climate change by AGW denier ? Cause if you are, you live in the bubble on everything else.

then why don't they save the seven year old black girls getting caught in black on black violence? In FACT, I don't ever hear them discussing the topic!!!!! so the real fact is, they don't care about black lives or the families within the race.
So why don't you deplore the two thirds of terrorist attacks committed by far right white extremist ?

Are you a climate change by AGW denier ? Cause if you are, you live in the bubble on everything else.
So you think people are water skiing in the Arctic huh? NYC is under water?
Case closed. You’re a denier of something every country, university and major business/ corporation in the entire world agrees with me, not you. With such an obvious disregard for this, you’re opinion is irrelevant in everything else. You’ve branded yourself with the other Humper fools.

You think their candidate, Joe Delusionalgioni Biden, is going to solve the problem. You sincerely believe that he can unify the Humpers with the rebels?

Last edited:
It’s as relevant as your stupid question. Besides, you’re a Humper. Your opinion is fact-less.
Are you really smart?
How about reviewing some of my other threads and offering a full analysis.

I would really appreciate a really smart person's opinion - you understand how few and far between such smart people are.

It’s as relevant as your stupid question. Besides, you’re a Humper. Your opinion is fact-less.
you have no idea what is relevant or not. but hey, keep up with the insults it's what you do best.

Forum List

Back