A global cold disaster

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think the term Global Cooling is no longer relevant. We are witnessing an unprecedented phenomenon. The atmosphere is no longer warming and not retaining heat. In the European part of RF from the beginning of May it was sunny, but the atmosphere is still cold, at night the temperature is almost winter, there were only a few hot days, and this is the peak of solar activity and then will go down.

How are things in the U.S.?

What to do now? Blow up a thermonuclear bomb and burn a million tons of tires?

I think the problem is the lack of carbon in the atmosphere: carbon retains heat.

• Banned
If this cold was against a cloudy backdrop - overcast summer - there would be nothing to worry about, it was, but the sun is shining beautifully and there is no heat!

It was known this was going to happen several years ago.
The sun has entered a cooling phase marked by a lack of sunspots. This is called a Solar Minimum. It happens periodically. It could get quite cold.

One such minimum called Maunder's Minimum got so cold the Thames froze solid.

I am in California, it has been hot but marked by moving cold air and thunderstorms. My friend in Rhode Island has had thunderstorms with large hailstones.

This is not a man made disaster and has nothing to do with climate change.

They probably started "predicting" this in 2009, when the leftist con men came to power and catastrophically reduced carbon emissions.
Could be, I'm kind of thinking 2011. In any event nothing humans do affects the minimum.

They write that the solar minimum repeats with a frequency of 11 years. But I'm not fucking 11 years old, it's never happened.
No..
The short solar cycle is 11-15 years. The long solar cycle is about 360 years. Cycles 3, 4, and 5 were the trigger of the maunder minimum. We have currently entered very low cycles 24 and 25. We have one more very low short solar cycle in this cycle of solar output.

1656215997187.png

1656216161235.png

A change in solar output in the 0.2-0.6um region of down welling solar radiation is what is responsible for our rapid cooling of the oceans. IT is this area of DWSR which heats our oceans to depth of about 700 meters. It is this heat that builds up in the equatorial region that drive the ENSO (Equitorial North South Oscillation). Power from this region has shifted to a longer wavelength and has slowed the energy going into the oceans. The question now is, will this cooling cycle be a Dalton event or a Maunder event?

You dumbasses, know about as much about the weather and it's patterns, as your retarded dear leader knows about American "history".

I think the term Global Cooling is no longer relevant. We are witnessing an unprecedented phenomenon. The atmosphere is no longer warming and not retaining heat. In the European part of RF from the beginning of May it was sunny, but the atmosphere is still cold, at night the temperature is almost winter, there were only a few hot days, and this is the peak of solar activity and then will go down.

How are things in the U.S.?

What to do now? Blow up a thermonuclear bomb and burn a million tons of tires?

I think the problem is the lack of carbon in the atmosphere: carbon retains heat.

It is 47 degrees here this morning. Almost July

Forum List

Back