A gift for antivaxxers!How Americans can resist coronavirus shot mandates – a comprehensive guide

Fuck the antivaxxers clogging the healthcare system. My worker in Florida cut himself long & deep when saw blade exploded & it the ambulance 30 minutes to pick him up.

Fuck the antivaxxers clogging the healthcare system. My worker in Florida cut himself long & deep when saw blade exploded & it the ambulance 30 minutes to pick him up.
The commie Chinese are getting off watching blm loot-and-burn baboonage assist them while their virus eats American flesh.

You don't have to get a shot, kid. Just don't go out and mix with the decent folks.

What's about your frigging 'human right' you lied around since 70 years?
Stealing power by lying and killing fooled idiots?

Nope.

Not your commies gave me my rights, but God, and no one is allowed to discriminate me in the name of the fake scamdemic.

I already have my "armor". The government is breaking it's own labor, human ethics, and human rights laws.

Governments wanna kill us all, when we can grasp it?
It's too much humans for them.
Only very few will be allowed to live as slaves for satanists who run our countries now.

Earth-Population-in-Chart-from-populationeducation.com_.png

What's about your frigging 'human right' you lied around since 70 years?
Stealing power by lying and killing fooled idiots?

Nope.

Not your commies gave me my rights, but God, and no one is allowed to discriminate me in the name of the fake scamdemic.
SuALvs_t-Nf24QNEip972ROq0ti001wSMVJw1qC16wM.jpg

Forum List

Back