A Future Hillary Predicament.How Will She Debate With Her "I Don't Recall Syndrome".

Reagan did just fine in the elections with his bad memory...
Moderator: Madam Secretary, can you name at least the first three presidents of the united states?
Hillary: Uhm, lets see, First President was obviously Ben Franklin of whom as we know invented electricity, aaaaand, uh, the second President was of course Abe Lincoln of whom was most noted for creating the "Imassculation Deportation Uncopulation" legislation that helped free the slaves in 1625. then we have President Hoover Dam of whom passed the bill to construct the Hoover Dam of which still stands somewhere in Arkansas to the best of my knowledge.

only those unfortunate Americans with a trauma injury, turetts syndrome, coma patients,women who never graduated high school and work as cashiers/waiters,and hamsters with an IQ over 35 will take Hillary seriously.

One thing you must be forgetting. This country has become so looney, that Joe Bidens embarrassing performance in the 2012 VP debate didn't even have a ripple effect.

We don't vote for vice prez candidates. Biden was carried.
Carried like a turd in a diaper.

Moderator: Hillary, what is the strasomatic flying speed of an Scottish Winged Sparrow? Hillary: Uhmm ahh, I don't know that. (then hillary shoots off 200 feet in the air landing on some 350 man in the audience).

Republicans have been trying to generate Hillary scandals for 25 years

No success so far
What the hell? She's the one doing the generating. She ain't needing any help.

She is?

Republicans don't seem to be doing a good job convincing anyone

Why don't you blame the media now
The media? Good one! The effing media are on her payroll. Or her hit list if they dare try to expose her.

Do tell us more...

What other rightwing fantasies do you engage in?

Republicans have been trying to generate Hillary scandals for 25 years

No success so far
What the hell? She's the one doing the generating. She ain't needing any help.

She is?

Republicans don't seem to be doing a good job convincing anyone

Why don't you blame the media now
The media? Good one! The effing media are on her payroll. Or her hit list if they dare try to expose her.

Do tell us more...

What other rightwing fantasies do you engage in?
For one, the fantasy that the Obama clan has offed more witnesses than the Clinton gang.

:eusa_think::cow::poke:.We all remember that classic performance when Kellie Pickler thought that "Europe Was A Country" on "Are You Dumber Than A Fifth Grader". With the way Hillary is going at this point, often forgetting what she has done over the last 20 years, well except that day when she had sniper bullets coming straight at her. Hillary is going to be our next Kellie Pickler. How is she going to debate Cruz or Walker when she can't even recall any important,well more like scandals of her time as Secretary? Bad enough she was already claiming she didn't recall anything when she was being grilled over her Whitewater scandal. Can we expect several "Brain Stoppage Moments" during her debates? Will Hillary be making gaffs like "Well Uhm, I Didn't Know Ben Gazi Was A Country In France", France Is A Country Right? and everyone there speaks Russian? am I right George? Can I Phone A Friend?:oops-28:
What a stupid post. You guys just can't get anything she says in context, can you. She's running and she doesn't say she can't remember. That Oops would be for what you just said.

how about this question for Hillary: Madam Secretary, doesn't it offend you that whenever Bill donates his sperm at the local clinic, he never thinks of you in that "Private Donation Room".

how about this question for Hillary: Madam Secretary, doesn't it offend you that whenever Bill donates his sperm at the local clinic, he never thinks of you in that "Private Donation Room".
Like most married women that have had children, at least he is leaving her alone and she likes it...

Like most married women that have had children, at least he is leaving her alone and she likes it...
I can only guess that he is either thinking of Monica, Paris, or Pamela Anderson Cooper.

:eusa_think::cow::poke:.We all remember that classic performance when Kellie Pickler thought that "Europe Was A Country" on "Are You Dumber Than A Fifth Grader". With the way Hillary is going at this point, often forgetting what she has done over the last 20 years, well except that day when she had sniper bullets coming straight at her. Hillary is going to be our next Kellie Pickler. How is she going to debate Cruz or Walker when she can't even recall any important,well more like scandals of her time as Secretary? Bad enough she was already claiming she didn't recall anything when she was being grilled over her Whitewater scandal. Can we expect several "Brain Stoppage Moments" during her debates? Will Hillary be making gaffs like "Well Uhm, I Didn't Know Ben Gazi Was A Country In France", France Is A Country Right? and everyone there speaks Russian? am I right George? Can I Phone A Friend?:oops-28:

We like to call this "The Reagan Excuse".

Reagan said "I don't recall" over 300 times when he was asked by a congressional committee why his administration sold weapons to the leading terrorist nation, while using the profits to fund an illegal war in Central America. This was among the greatest constitutional violations in the last 1/2 century, and Reagan ducked all accountability. He didn't even go after the people on his staff who broke laws.

I suppose Reagan should have done what Bush 43 did when he had to answer for potential criminality surrounding both war intelligence and illegal wire tapping. George simply declared that he would not answer questions in front of an official congressional committee, and certainly not in front of a grand jury (like Clinton).

Hillary is small potatoes compared to the crimes on the Right, but I would have no problem if she just went away. I can't say the same for the OP, who would never speak out against the utter and total disregard his most respected leaders have had for the Constitution and rule of law. For this reason we can't take him nearly as seriously as he takes himself.

Forum List

Back