A former Russian KGB spy says that Russia “recruited” Trump & groomed him to be an asset for 40 years, exploiting his psychological need for flattery!

Carlson is just a reporter, not a policy maker.
He may not be a policy maker, but he has a Bully pulpit and brainwashes his loyal followers. Why Carlson is so political and opposed to President Biden and the Democratic Party is curious; likely because he was fired from MSNBC and a bitter man-child who reads the teleprompter written by Murdoch's producers.

See:

By 1987 when Trump went to Russia the KGB had a lot of information on his personality so they knew he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and prone to flattery. They encouraged him to enter politics, which he did

No doubt he was the perfect patsy for Russia to groom for their political purposes. And this leads people to believe that there's more than just the pissing hookers tape stored away in a safe place in Russia.

Trump will never represent the US again. The CIA would deal with him and keep him behind bars or neutralized before allowing him to compromise US security ever again.

Unfortunately, Biden now threatens the entire world with US foreign policy. Everybody should have seen this war coming after the fight between the two parties over Ukraine/Russia.

He may not be a policy maker, but he has a Bully pulpit and brainwashes his loyal followers. Why Carlson is so political and opposed to President Biden and the Democratic Party is curious; likely because he was fired from MSNBC and a bitter man-child who reads the teleprompter written by Murdoch's producers.

See:

Aliens.jpg

No doubt he was the perfect patsy for Russia to groom for their political purposes. And this leads people to believe that there's more than just the pissing hookers tape stored away in a safe place in Russia.

Trump will never represent the US again. The CIA would deal with him and keep him behind bars or neutralized before allowing him to compromise US security ever again.

Unfortunately, Biden now threatens the entire world with US foreign policy. Everybody should have seen this war coming after the fight between the two parties over Ukraine/Russia.
STATEMENT: "Biden now threatens the entire world with US foreign policy."
RESPONSE: How?

See:

Why the hatred of Mr. Murdoch? Are you a racist? Or didn't you know that the fellow is an immigrant who came here as a refugee from down under and made something of himself?

It's well known, he echoes whatever is negative published by Internet tabloids and other faux conservative media.
My daughter is very beautiful and was in NYC to interview with Ford and Elite. We stayed at the Barbizon. The agencies said her legs weren't long enough and wanted to book her for Milan. I said hell no.... And Trump showed up. His smarmy charm was disgusting. We went home and she went to a first rate women's college.

My daughter is very beautiful and was in NYC to interview with Ford and Elite. We stayed at the Barbizon. The agencies said her legs weren't long enough and wanted to book her for Milan. I said hell no.... And Trump showed up. His smarmy charm was disgusting. We went home and she went to a first rate women's college.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $600, Alex!

And Trump married some woman named "Melania". That sounds like a Russian name to me, so it must be true.

:laughing0301:
You mean, just because she was born and raised in an Iron Curtain country, under Soviet domination until she was a 21-year-old hot babe, her father a member of the League of Communists? Qualified for EB-1 program for people with extraordinary abilities, though she was a freshman year college dropout, and never won an award for her modeling or anything else, after bursting on the scene in Milan. She was a perfect candidate for the program as she had come here on a tourist visa, but instead went to work, working 10 months modeling without working papers and meeting Donald. It appears her "extraordinary ability" making her eligible for the program was her skin and cup size, which I am sure, made her popular, especially in nude modeling and indispensable to the country, though her future husband has railed about people sneaking into the country, working illegally. Why would anybody be suspicious?

If that isn't clear to you then nothing I say is going to help.
You must not understand that America and Russia are at war.
That's not a good response, it's a deflection, unlike your usual work.

Our foreign policy is based on the Intelligence Agency, the State Department and the Department of Defense which was ignored by the former President. President Biden has the experience to listen to the professionals and assign Ambassadors who know and understand the language, culture and history of those nations to which he appoints them.

I understand the war between Russia and our country (I assume you are a US citizen) has been a cold war for decades. For anyone who doesn't watch PBS Frontline, this would be a good place to start:

Forum List

Back