A former Russian KGB spy says that Russia “recruited” Trump & groomed him to be an asset for 40 years, exploiting his psychological need for flattery!

whoa that's amazing! --and if it comes from Business Insider quotes of a former KGB spy then you know it MUST be the absolute truth, right?
CRAP! You beat me to it.
If a former KGB spy is insinuating these claims of course, he must be trustworthy and not at all with any
ulterior motives behind his comments causing him to speak out now.

That's just a plain fact, people.

By 1987 when Trump went to Russia the KGB had a lot of information on his personality so they knew he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and prone to flattery. They encouraged him to enter politics, which he did

Sounds exactly like what the KGB would say if they were working for Joe Biden, doesn't it?

By 1987 when Trump went to Russia the KGB had a lot of information on his personality so they knew he was extremely vulnerable intellectually, and psychologically, and prone to flattery. They encouraged him to enter politics, which he did

Well everyone knew that Trump was a sucker for flattery. He's the neediest person in the country. Richard Branson told you when Trump was campaigning. He's needy as hell and all about revenge.

Never mind that, did you see the Hillary Dossier?

I had no idea Trump was controlled by Putin like that. :omg:

You know what, maybe they should impeach Trump over it and launch a partisan investigation, but first they should probably tap all his phones before spilling the beans.

So what if they did? Trump will dump the most loyal sycophant in a minute if there's any disagreement or if his needs aren't met.

and if your beaked birdbrain parrots it

IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!

See the source image

BI is one step away from Raw Sewage...One very small step.

Trump is as flawed and insecure as a man could be. Putin knew it. The Saudis knew it. He was preying on young models at the Barbizon. I knew it. I was there with my daughter.
Write a book you pompous dingbat. I have no idea what some fat woman and her spawn would be doing at Barbizon anyway. See, it makes no sense.

Forum List

Back