a former Marine has had enough of Trumps shit, and bailed ..

More people are quitting. Hereā€™s another one.

Trump's Interior secretary can't seem to stay out of trouble

Yesterday, the Interior secretary faced more bad news, as NBC News reported.

Nine of the 12 members of the National Park System Advisory Board have resigned, saying the Interior Department has ignored it since President Donald Trump took office a year ago, the board's chairman said Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- and who in heck cares about 'lefty' probably 'mrobama' appointed advisors . Many people don't even like the 'national park service rangers' . Why would they care about 'mrobama' appointed enviromental ADVISORS Charwin ??

You are missing a big point Pismoe. They cannot work with this dude your hero and that tells you he is not a good leader. Sad. Donā€™t forget all those people quitting are a slap of Trumpyā€™s face and they need to be replaced.

You can twerk however you want 2018 midterm is coming.

Democrats Score Special Election Upset In Wisconsin GOP Stronghold
---------------------------------------- they don;t need to be replaced as the story says that they were ignored so they then Quit as their response . Charwin , hey , i have said it many times on board , i have no use for 'gop' rinos . I consider them even more dangerous than the 'dems' because many sheep consider the 'bush type rinos' to be Conservative . Get rid of them all , we will see what President Trump does Charwin .

You have no use of GOP Rinos but those positions need to be filled. Itā€™s not about what YOU need or use... Itā€™s about jobs that need to be filled in order to function properly.
Get rid all of them when Trump cannot even filled his own job openings after a year. Let alone get rid of them? There are thousands of experience law makers and ambassadorship yet one of the most important spot today is South Korea. Sadly no US envoy. Why? Probably no one is applying for the job. That tells you how a very disarray administration.

South Korea wonders, where's Trump's envoy?

CNN) Key diplomatic posts remain unfilled a year into the Trump administration, chief among them the US ambassador to South Korea.

Nine of the 12 members of the National Park System Advisory Board have resigned, saying the Interior Department has ignored it since President Donald Trump took office a year ago, the board's chairman said Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- and who in heck cares about 'lefty' probably 'mrobama' appointed advisors . Many people don't even like the 'national park service rangers' . Why would they care about 'mrobama' appointed enviromental ADVISORS Charwin ??

You are missing a big point Pismoe. They cannot work with this dude your hero and that tells you he is not a good leader. Sad. Donā€™t forget all those people quitting are a slap of Trumpyā€™s face and they need to be replaced.

---------------------------------------- they don;t need to be replaced as the story says that they were ignored so they then Quit as their response . Charwin , hey , i have said it many times on board , i have no use for 'gop' rinos . I consider them even more dangerous than the 'dems' because many sheep consider the 'bush type rinos' to be Conservative . Get rid of them all , we will see what President Trump does Charwin .

You have no use of GOP Rinos but those positions need to be filled. Itā€™s not about what YOU need or use... Itā€™s about jobs that need to be filled in order to function properly.
Get rid all of them when Trump cannot even filled his own job openings after a year. Let alone get rid of them? There are thousands of experience law makers and ambassadorship yet one of the most important spot today is South Korea. Sadly no US envoy. Why? Probably no one is applying for the job. That tells you how a very disarray administration.

CNN) Key diplomatic posts remain unfilled a year into the Trump administration, chief among them the US ambassador to South Korea.
---------------------------------------------- feck 's korea' , let them join up with the 'norks' and 'china' . S korean leader is a wussy type s. korean anyway Charwin .

---------------------------------------------- feck 's korea' , let them join up with the 'norks' and 'china' . S korean leader is a wussy type s. korean anyway Charwin .

But that is not what your president wanted. Look he is even taking credits he doesnā€™t deserved.

i don't know what you are talking about . The ignored enviromental advisors are mostly gone and there is no reason to rehire . 'panama' has NO ambassador , good and so what plus feck the norks and the south koreans Charwin

remember that 'china' , Russia and others will provide leadership Charwin .

As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies," Feeley said, according to an excerpt of a resignation letter read to Reuters on Friday.

"My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come."

U.S. ambassador to Panama resigns, says cannot serve Trump

SHIT! Who fucking cares bye bye.

probably another 'touchy - feely' emotion driven guy unfit for duty eh . We got a lot of the same on the board . And according to some of the Readers comment this 'feely' guy was an 'obama' appointee in 2015 .

As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies," Feeley said, according to an excerpt of a resignation letter read to Reuters on Friday.

"My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come."

U.S. ambassador to Panama resigns, says cannot serve Trump
aint your president then GTF OUT!!

I don't think Trump is even a capitalist except by the circumstance that he inherited money and it gave him power. If he was in a communist country, he'd join the Communist Party if it would guarantee him wealth and sex and power.

Forum List

Back