a former Marine has had enough of Trumps shit, and bailed ..

More people are quitting. Here’s another one.

Trump's Interior secretary can't seem to stay out of trouble

Yesterday, the Interior secretary faced more bad news, as NBC News reported.

Nine of the 12 members of the National Park System Advisory Board have resigned, saying the Interior Department has ignored it since President Donald Trump took office a year ago, the board's chairman said Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- and who in heck cares about 'lefty' probably 'mrobama' appointed advisors . Many people don't even like the 'national park service rangers' . Why would they care about 'mrobama' appointed enviromental ADVISORS Charwin ??

Why waaccording to this info it looks like this 'theresa manning ' was fired and booted . Probably not doing her job as DEFINED by President Trump and his good people Charwin . --- Report: Anti-Abortion HHS Official Fired, Booted From Premises ---
Why was this cultist appointed to this office in the first place? Her appointment, and the appointment of Valerie Huber, signal that we the American People are being overrun by sick "religious" cults.

Why waaccording to this info it looks like this 'theresa manning ' was fired and booted . Probably not doing her job as DEFINED by President Trump and his good people Charwin . --- Report: Anti-Abortion HHS Official Fired, Booted From Premises ---
Why was this cultist appointed to this office in the first place? Her appointment, and the appointment of Valerie Huber, signal that we the American People are being overrun by sick "religious" cults.
------------------------------------------------------------- i don't believe your judgement of what is happening but if were true its still better than over run by YOU and your 'mrobama' and his people Lysis .

------------------------------------------------------------- i don't believe your judgement of what is happening but if were true its still better than over run by YOU and your 'mrobama' and his people Lysis .
Such bullshit. Why are the American People supposed to roll over for cultist bullshit? The cults have not right to abuse the federal government to disseminate their trash and no right to abuse our legal system to impose their garbage on the American People.

Such bullshit. Why are the American People supposed to roll over for cultist bullshit? The cults have not right to abuse the federal government to disseminate their trash and no right to abuse our legal system to impose their garbage on the American People.
------------------------------------------------- don't roll over , RESIST !! And don't share your goods with men and see how much good that does YOU Lysistrata .

Nine of the 12 members of the National Park System Advisory Board have resigned, saying the Interior Department has ignored it since President Donald Trump took office a year ago, the board's chairman said Tuesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- and who in heck cares about 'lefty' probably 'mrobama' appointed advisors . Many people don't even like the 'national park service rangers' . Why would they care about 'mrobama' appointed enviromental ADVISORS Charwin ??

You are missing a big point Pismoe. They cannot work with this dude your hero and that tells you he is not a good leader. Sad. Don’t forget all those people quitting are a slap of Trumpy’s face and they need to be replaced.

You can twerk however you want 2018 midterm is coming.

Democrats Score Special Election Upset In Wisconsin GOP Stronghold

Last edited:
Republicans in the house and senate are retiring or leaving congress for good. What that tells you? Trumpy you have a problem.

Who are the Republicans retiring from Congress after 2018?

The 2018 midterm elections are only months away, and members of Congress -- Republicans in particular -- are ready for a career change.

So far, more than 30 Republicans in the House and Senate have announced that they plan to leave Congress by the beginning of 2019. Far fewer Democrats have announced plans to leave office

President Obama did not allow the cults to take over so that they are in a position to work against the interests of the American People while being paid to do so. The Pervert-In-Chief has. No cult pig should be in charge of federal family-planning efforts, which have such an important role in the lives of ordinary Americans. We Americans are supposed to be free of domination by any cult, and many of the cults are built on misogyny and always go out of their way to make women's lives difficult out of their hatred and spite. And the Pervert-in-Chief wants to give $277 million of our our tax money to them to play their sick games.

President Obama did not allow the cults to take over so that they are in a position to work against the interests of the American People while being paid to do so. The Pervert-In-Chief has. No cult pig should be in charge of federal family-planning efforts, which have such an important role in the lives of ordinary Americans. We Americans are supposed to be free of domination by any cult, and many of the cults are built on misogyny and always go out of their way to make women's lives difficult out of their hatred and spite. And the Pervert-in-Chief wants to give $277 million of our our tax money to them to play their sick games.
--------------------------------------- like i said , keep that 'thing' locked up and fermenting , see how much it influences men with brains like me Lysis .

Last edited:
----------------------- as i said just above Lysis !!

You are missing a big point Pismoe. They cannot work with this dude your hero and that tells you he is not a good leader. Sad. Don’t forget all those people quitting are a slap of Trumpy’s face and they need to be replaced.

You can twerk however you want 2018 midterm is coming.

Democrats Score Special Election Upset In Wisconsin GOP Stronghold
---------------------------------------- they don;t need to be replaced as the story says that they were ignored so they then Quit as their response . Charwin , hey , i have said it many times on board , i have no use for 'gop' rinos . I consider them even more dangerous than the 'dems' because many sheep consider the 'bush type rinos' to be Conservative . Get rid of them all , we will see what President Trump does Charwin .

--------------------------------------- like i said , keep that 'thing' locked up and fermenting , see how much it influences men with brains like me Lysis .

I seriously question your assertion that you have a brain. Your worship of the pervert and his minions suggests the opposite.

As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies," Feeley said, according to an excerpt of a resignation letter read to Reuters on Friday.

"My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come."

U.S. ambassador to Panama resigns, says cannot serve Trump

What a fucking wimp......let's replace him with someone who can actually handle the job.
It wouldn't be hard to find someone with no morals.
Just check the GOP voting roles.

I seriously question your assertion that you have a brain. Your worship of the pervert and his minions suggests the opposite.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- question anything you like Lysis . Thing is , we are done with your 'mrobama' and 'hilary' types for at least the next 3 years , maybe 7 year and maybe more years . -------- Go Trump and Pence , show Lysistrata that that 'thang' is worthless to thoughtful men and people Lysis .

As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies," Feeley said, according to an excerpt of a resignation letter read to Reuters on Friday.

"My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come."

One Marine......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- question anything you like Lysis . Thing is , we are done with your 'mrobama' and 'hilary' types for at least the next 3 years , maybe 7 year and maybe more years . -------- Go Trump and Pence , show Lysistrata that that 'thang' is worthless to thoughtful men and people Lysis .

I know you that you love dirty white trash, of which the whore/pervert in the Oval Office and that fundie/sexual obsessive playing with himself in the VP's office are such good examples. Thoughtful people see through them. They won't get any second chance at anything unless it's a jail cell. So you suckers should go ahead and worship your bitches while you still have them.

[chuckle] are you going to the 'womens' march , think its tomorrow Lysis .

One Marine......
----------------------------------------------- one LEFTY 'marine' and he ain't worth a 'pincha sh1t' . --------------- just a comment .

Forum List

Back