A Feminist Who Cannot Answer A Valid Question Resorts To Micro-aggression Tactic

Stupid question
There are many businesses that hire all women….they all are paid the same

It is when there are both men and women, that women receive less

Before ... the man has a wife and family to support ... he needs the extra money ... a woman in the work force is neglecting her children and doesn't deserve but a trifle of the pay a man needs ... a woman's place is in the home ...

This is changing ... we've noted some wage stagnation with this new generation, but the actual numbers only reflect men's wages ... wages for woman-kind are on the rise ... these Millennia Women are total bitches ... we still teach our sons to not beat up girls, now we need to teach our daughters not to beat up boys ...

Today a woman's place is in the corporate board rooms, the halls of political power and the administration of the sacraments ... that's all they're good for and they should stick to that alone ... keep your damn tits out of this ditch us men are digging ...

Stupid question

Agree on it wasn't the best question. 1st should have asked if she could define what a women is and then ask if she agrees the best women are men.

Before ... the man has a wife and family to support ... he needs the extra money ... a woman in the work force is neglecting her children and doesn't deserve but a trifle of the pay a man needs ... a woman's place is in the home ...

This is changing ... we've noted some wage stagnation with this new generation, but the actual numbers only reflect men's wages ... wages for woman-kind are on the rise ... these Millennia Women are total bitches ... we still teach our sons to not beat up girls, now we need to teach our daughters not to beat up boys ...

Today a woman's place is in the corporate board rooms, the halls of political power and the administration of the sacraments ... that's all they're good for and they should stick to that alone ... keep your damn tits out of this ditch us men are digging ...
Women are taking all of the good paying jobs while men (white men) are being accused of sexual-harassment.

The primary reason women have been encouraged to join the work force is so they can get rid of men. In the military women are practically useless.

Stupid question

Nope. That is a myth. I worked for a major TELCO, a UNION SHOP. Most women made less than most men in every non-salaried job. Do you know why? Women worked fewer hours than men. The pay scales were identical, and women still made less. In salaried jobs the women made the same as the men.

Nope. That is a myth. I worked for a major TELCO, a UNION SHOP. Most women made less than most men in every non-salaried job. Do you know why? Women worked fewer hours than men. The pay scales were identical, and women still made less. In salaried jobs the women made the same as the men.
Facts never stood in the way of a good lie when it comes to the politically-correct left.

Women are taking all of the good paying jobs while men (white men) are being accused of sexual-harassment.

The primary reason women have been encouraged to join the work force is so they can get rid of men. In the military women are practically useless.
In my business there were no women who did that work. Auto trans that is. I'm sure they didn't want to get dirty.

In my business there were no women who did that work. Auto trans that is. I'm sure they didn't want to get dirty.
We had zero women in HVAC or Sheetmetal work.

They like being in the AC working behind a desk, while I was on rooftops sweating my balls off making sure they have a nice office environment. I even had to change their filters because they didn't want to get their hands dirty.

Forum List

Back