A Failed Presidency

Your post would get more respect if you gave reasons why you think he is the worst president.

Just a helpful fyi.

How does record debt, deficits, poverty, foreclosures, homelessness, food stamps and downgraded credit rating sound?

Sounds like 6 problems that the GOP helped create - especially the record debt (see: Bush's unfunded tax cuts, unfunded Medicare plan, and 2 unfunded wars), poverty (see: the GOP's economic policies that favor the rich), and S&P's downgrade, which S&P said was caused mainly by the brinkmanship over raising the debt ceiling - which was the fault of the GOP (and it's not just S&P who came to that conclusion - most Americans blame the GOP more than Dems over the debt ceiling fight that lead to the downgrade).

I hope Obama runs on your "I'm too powerless to do anything!" Platform

Obamaturd is the worst pres. ever.

Nope, that title belongs to GWB. Obama is the president who finally got some sort of health care reform done (that's been a goal of every Dem president for decades), got financial reform through, and got OBL, among other things.

Pelosi shoved Healthcare reform down every Americans throat...and no one really knew what was in it before it passed. It's a mess and everyone knows it.
Financial reform? Banks aren't lending, businesses aren't hiring and more and more are moving overseas.
Yes, the Seals did get OBL when Obama was president....and don't forget that he got the teenage pirates, also.

Pelosi didn't shove it down anybody's throats. She presided over a House that managed to get it passed despite the GOP's attempts to stop it. It was voted on and signed into law by the POTUS, just like every piece of legislation ever. And most of the provisions of the ACA haven't even gone into effect, and the ones that have are immensely popular, so how exactly is it a mess?

Yes, financial reform, which includes consumer protections against the shady practices of said banks. Why do you think the financial reform law is responsible for banks not loaning and businesses not hiring? :confused: I don't think that anybody ever promised that the financial reform law would guarantee that banks would loan money or encourage businesses to hire.

That's right, the SEALS, under Obama's orders, carried out the mission that killed OBL. And he also gave the orders to kill those violent teenage pirates who were certain to murder innocent civilians.

How does record debt, deficits, poverty, foreclosures, homelessness, food stamps and downgraded credit rating sound?

Sounds like 6 problems that the GOP helped create - especially the record debt (see: Bush's unfunded tax cuts, unfunded Medicare plan, and 2 unfunded wars), poverty (see: the GOP's economic policies that favor the rich), and S&P's downgrade, which S&P said was caused mainly by the brinkmanship over raising the debt ceiling - which was the fault of the GOP (and it's not just S&P who came to that conclusion - most Americans blame the GOP more than Dems over the debt ceiling fight that lead to the downgrade).

I didn't say that the Dems aren't at fault. Note that I said the GOP "helped" to create those problems. Though I notice you're not disputing anything I said.

I didn't say that the Dems aren't at fault. Note that I said the GOP "helped" to create those problems. Though I notice you're not disputing anything I said.

I only have so much time to post here and if I corrected everything you said I've never leave.

The failed "Community Organizer" is now a failed President. Why are so many so surprised by that? What did he do for Chicago? Check it out for yourself. He had no successes to run on in the first place. So how did he become President? I'll let you speculate on that yourself.

The failed "Community Organizer" is now a failed President. Why are so many so surprised by that? What did he do for Chicago? Check it out for yourself. He had no successes to run on in the first place. So how did he become President? I'll let you speculate on that yourself.

Do you ever actually add to a conversation?

How? He was elected by a majority of voters. I believe he won by more then 9,000,000 votes. A decisive victory, I'd say. Compare that to Bush's second term. He won by getting less of the popular vote than Kerry. Bush should thank God for the electoral vote and the conservative Supreme Court.

How? He was elected by a majority of voters. I believe he won by more then 9,000,000 votes. A decisive victory, I'd say. Compare that to Bush's second term. He won by getting less of the popular vote than Kerry. Bush should thank God for the electoral vote and the conservative Supreme Court.

The last Election was a fraud and the next one will be too. But lets hope the next fraud goes the Republican way. Hopey Changey is a huge fail.

Nope, that title belongs to GWB. Obama is the president who finally got some sort of health care reform done (that's been a goal of every Dem president for decades), got financial reform through, and got OBL, among other things.

Pelosi shoved Healthcare reform down every Americans throat...and no one really knew what was in it before it passed. It's a mess and everyone knows it.
Financial reform? Banks aren't lending, businesses aren't hiring and more and more are moving overseas.
Yes, the Seals did get OBL when Obama was president....and don't forget that he got the teenage pirates, also.

Pelosi didn't shove it down anybody's throats. She presided over a House that managed to get it passed despite the GOP's attempts to stop it. It was voted on and signed into law by the POTUS, just like every piece of legislation ever. And most of the provisions of the ACA haven't even gone into effect, and the ones that have are immensely popular, so how exactly is it a mess?

Yes, financial reform, which includes consumer protections against the shady practices of said banks. Why do you think the financial reform law is responsible for banks not loaning and businesses not hiring? :confused: I don't think that anybody ever promised that the financial reform law would guarantee that banks would loan money or encourage businesses to hire.

That's right, the SEALS, under Obama's orders, carried out the mission that killed OBL. And he also gave the orders to kill those violent teenage pirates who were certain to murder innocent civilians.

The healthcare bill was unpopular with Americans....they didn't want it. It only passed because of the bribes, and heavy handed methods used by the speaker at the time. Obama wanted a healthcare bill...any healthcare bill, he thought it would be his legacy.
Financial reform has stifled lending practices because of the regulations put on them. They aren't prepared to make loans unless it's near perfect in the credit rating. By the way...did you notice how the credit card APR's went sky high after it was passed?

I gave credit to barry for his nailing pirates and OBL.

Bush got the majority of the popular votes against Kerry...in fact over 50%.
George W. Bush..........Republican.........62,040,610......50.74%
John F. Kerry..............Democratic.........59,028,444......48.27%

He didn't have the popular vote over Gore....it didn't make any difference in Fl. after all the votes were RECOUNTED he still won, unless you count the over votes, where there was 2 votes or more for the presidency on a single ballot.

Forum List

Back