A dumbed down and soft populace allows the elite to control us more easily

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Of which the Democrat base serves that purpose for them.

How many times have you heard the left project "THE GESTAPA" on the right?

Dumbed down, soft and DRUGGED.

A popular democrat congressman claimed that the overpopulation of Guam might tip the island over. The truth of the matter is that American kids have been learning how to put a banana on a condom for a couple of decades while they have no idea of the first President of the united States.

Even a population of physically rugged men and women possessed of uncommonly raw intelligence would be quite easily controlled by their political overlords. THIS is the way of mankind at large: to bend the knee, capitulate, surrender to supreme authority and to otherwise give themselves mind, body and soul to their masters. Not a single person alive today truly resists government authority; all those who have truly resisted it are worm food pushing up daisies.

Those fellow Americans of mine who sit on their comfy couches getting fat surfing social media and claiming to be government resistance fighters in all but name do crack me up for a good laugh they do. If you pay taxes, follow the law, pull over for flashing police lights, obey zoning regulations, adhere to HOA regulations and the like . . . you are slave to at least one ultimate master, likely many, many masters.

But by all means, please do continue to roleplay Spartacus or Che Guevara—the effort is certainly, endlessly entertaining.

If they get there way expect most serfs to live in crowded and dirty cities while the rich own all of the nice areas. It will be a lot like Brazil. But yes we will be dumb and poor and disorganized and own very little.

Even a population of physically rugged men and women possessed of uncommonly raw intelligence would be quite easily controlled by their political overlords. THIS is the way of mankind at large: to bend the knee, capitulate, surrender to supreme authority and to otherwise give themselves mind, body and soul to their masters. Not a single person alive today truly resists government authority; all those who have truly resisted it are worm food pushing up daisies.

Those fellow Americans of mine who sit on their comfy couches getting fat surfing social media and claiming to be government resistance fighters in all but name do crack me up for a good laugh they do. If you pay taxes, follow the law, pull over for flashing police lights, obey zoning regulations, adhere to HOA regulations and the like . . . you are slave to at least one ultimate master, likely many, many masters.

But by all means, please do continue to roleplay Spartacus or Che Guevara—the effort is certainly, endlessly entertaining.

Ha ha haaaaaa!.....An "intellect"

You talk about being soft, then blame everything on the Democrats, which is "soft".

At least you proved your point that people are soft.

The same folks complaining about others being "dumbed down" buy Pizzagate, the Big Lie, and think Alabama borders the Atlantic Ocean.

SKD3BBZDT5HNLCNMSILSRPVOXU.jpg

Meet Yuri Bezmenov, a Soviet defector from the 1980's.
His pronouns are told/you/so...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

And, here we are. Ain't it GREAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!????????????

:eusa_whistle:

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back