A dozen House Republicans voted against Congressional Gold Medals for police who protected them on January 6

View attachment 469010

A dozen House Republicans voted against a resolution to award three Congressional Gold Medals, one of the nation’s highest civilian honors, to the Capitol Police, the D.C. police and the Smithsonian Institution in recognition of those who protected the U.S. Capitol when it was attacked Jan. 6.

The GOP lawmakers, who said they objected to the use of the term “insurrectionists” in the resolution, are: Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Andy Harris (Md.), Lance Gooden (Tex.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Tex.), Michael Cloud (Tex.), Andrew S. Clyde (Ga.), Greg Steube (Fla.), Bob Good (Va.) and John Rose (Tenn.).

The House’s resolution, which passed 413 to 12, recognizes all Capitol Police and other law enforcement officers.

What is wrong with these people? At least it passed 413 to 12.
Yes, the demleftists have show time and time again they support law enforcement 150%.
:laughing0301:

View attachment 469010

A dozen House Republicans voted against a resolution to award three Congressional Gold Medals, one of the nation’s highest civilian honors, to the Capitol Police, the D.C. police and the Smithsonian Institution in recognition of those who protected the U.S. Capitol when it was attacked Jan. 6.

The GOP lawmakers, who said they objected to the use of the term “insurrectionists” in the resolution, are: Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Thomas Massie (Ky.), Andy Harris (Md.), Lance Gooden (Tex.), Matt Gaetz (Fla.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Louie Gohmert (Tex.), Michael Cloud (Tex.), Andrew S. Clyde (Ga.), Greg Steube (Fla.), Bob Good (Va.) and John Rose (Tenn.).

The House’s resolution, which passed 413 to 12, recognizes all Capitol Police and other law enforcement officers.

What is wrong with these people?
I disagree with you. A lot of these alleged guards were cowards: I saw the whole long Youtube of that black guard who cravenly fled up stairs after stairs after stairs away from the people coming in, until all I could think was, how many stories does this building HAVE?? The guy was totally worthless and should be fired; I assume he was, and hope so. No, a lot of these useless "defenders" were worth nothing and should certainly not be "recognized" ------- they should be fired.

You mean the black guy who was honored for leading the domestic terrorists away from Congress members? His name is Eugene Goodman.

Capitol Police Officer Led Mob Away From Senate Chamber

There were no "domestic terrorists" involved here. It was, at the worst, an Unarmed Insurrection that was mostly peaceful.

No innocents were targeted, it was a hard target where unarmed people took an action against a highly fortified Deep State position.

Labeling this as "terrorism" is just untrue.

The were armed domestic terrorists engaged in an insurrection to overturn a lawful presidential election. Your Ron Johnson bullshit spin won't fly...

They weren't armed you idiot. Not one of them had a gun. If it had been the insurrection you keep calling it they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the capital buildings.

That's why most are being charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.

Insurrection my ass.

View attachment 469010

I disagree with you. A lot of these alleged guards were cowards: I saw the whole long Youtube of that black guard who cravenly fled up stairs after stairs after stairs away from the people coming in, until all I could think was, how many stories does this building HAVE?? The guy was totally worthless and should be fired; I assume he was, and hope so. No, a lot of these useless "defenders" were worth nothing and should certainly not be "recognized" ------- they should be fired.

You mean the black guy who was honored for leading the domestic terrorists away from Congress members? His name is Eugene Goodman.

There were no "domestic terrorists" involved here. It was, at the worst, an Unarmed Insurrection that was mostly peaceful.

No innocents were targeted, it was a hard target where unarmed people took an action against a highly fortified Deep State position.

The were armed domestic terrorists engaged in an insurrection to overturn a lawful presidential election. Your Ron Johnson bullshit spin won't fly...

They weren't armed you idiot. Not one of them had a gun. If it had been the insurrection you keep calling it they would have all been armed and they would have shot the shit out of the capital buildings.

That's why most are being charged with trespassing. Not insurrection.

Insurrection my ass.

And what's crazier is that the "insurrection" label wasn't even strong enough for the Leftards, the wholy absurd "Terrorist" label is being applied here equating the unarmed Viking dude with Laden or Saddam Hussein who killed millions of innocents

View attachment 469010

Inform yourself! That cop, playing scared of the rioters, moving from one floor to another, while taunting them to follow him.....led all of the rioters AWAY from the Senate chamber, where senators and Pence were at.

He was a hero.

Not a coward or useless.

View attachment 469010

Is he the guy who fled, obviously terrified, stair flight after stair flight, up and up and up? Never standing his ground, never asserting authority of any kind? If so, they are recognizing him only because he's black. I guess it's supposed to be a wonderful thing to be a BLACK coward.

I don't know what the name of that coward is, but if it's Eugene Goodman, he's definitely NoGoodman.
He lead the rioters away from Pence and Senators in session, and the rioters up the stairs to the lobby area where other policemen were waiting for them to arrive.....

I thought the same as you when I first saw a clip of it.....WHY was he running? But then watching more clips of the scene it became clear he was trying to get them to follow him.... I didn't know why he wanted them to chase him.... until later....

Yes, dumbass, I've watched in many times as he was luring the domestic terrorists up the stairs away from the Senate chamber.

He was running like a rabbit. I was ashamed to watch such cowardice.

He gets a Black Participation medal; I bet they gave those out to all the blacks. Pretty sorry.

You're just an ignorant troll. Permanent ignore for you. Bye...

View attachment 469010

Is he the guy who fled, obviously terrified, stair flight after stair flight, up and up and up? Never standing his ground, never asserting authority of any kind? If so, they are recognizing him only because he's black. I guess it's supposed to be a wonderful thing to be a BLACK coward.

I don't know what the name of that coward is, but if it's Eugene Goodman, he's definitely NoGoodman.
He lead the rioters away from Pence and Senators in session, and the rioters up the stairs to the lobby area where other policemen were waiting for them to arrive.....

I thought the same as you when I first saw a clip of it.....WHY was he running? But then watching more clips of the scene it became clear he was trying to get them to follow him.... I didn't know why he wanted them to chase him.... until later....
I watched it twice and I don't believe a word of this. He was running with his tail between his legs.

They want to give him a Black Participation medal to cover up his cravenness.

Are you a sock for Lakhota? Whenever you post about this, it's his name on the top, not Care4all. Lakhota PROMISED he'd put me on permanent ignore, but does he keep his promises? No. And now he's apparently got your identity as a sockpuppet, still trying to justify a medal for that coward black guy.

This is too weird for me. No more of this identity confusion. I hate sockpuppets.

View attachment 469010

What the matter with Republicans who voted FOR this matter. The GOP was blamed for the 6 January Brouhaha in the Capitol, why would they vote to put this event in the spotlight at all.

The police officers got paid for their work, why didn't they stop the ruckus before it got out of hand?

You ignorant asshole. 150 police injured and you continue to lie about this event.

View attachment 469010

I wondered why, at the time, he was clearly try to get them to follow him. What a brave, brave man! I can’t imagine having that presence of mind while in that grave danger.

The four G’s - Gohmert, Gooden, Greene & Gaetz? Well surprise surprise SURPRISE!!

Apparently they objected to words like “insurrectionists”. Fuck ‘em - One way ticket right straight to Hell! :mad:

View attachment 469010

What the matter with Republicans who voted FOR this matter. The GOP was blamed for the 6 January Brouhaha in the Capitol, why would they vote to put this event in the spotlight at all.

The police officers got paid for their work, why didn't they stop the ruckus before it got out of hand?

F u .. BIGLY

View attachment 469010

He got a commendation, I think, for drawing the crowd away from the senate door; there were still people in the chamber. As you undoubtedly know. That's a mighty twisted way of presenting what happened.

We’re dealing with a mighty twisted bunch OL

View attachment 469010

Fuck you, this brave vet saved lives. What have you ever done?

View attachment 469010

How is it "terrorism", when the so-called "terrorists" weren't even armed and didn't target non-combatants? Just because you disagree with someone's political assessment doesn't make them a "terrorist". Osama Laden allegedly targeted non-combatants who were passengers in planes and receptionists in office towers. The Pals aim bombs at public buses and hospitals. Those events are "terrorism". This was just, at worst, an Unarmed Insurrection.

They were armed as HELL. Flagpoles, bombs, guns, ammo, crossbows, zip ties, gallows, nooses, 95,000 volt stun guns & bear spray. WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Yes, dumbass, I've watched in many times as he was luring the domestic terrorists up the stairs away from the Senate chamber.

He gets a Black Participation medal; I bet they gave those out to all the blacks. Pretty sorry.

View attachment 469010

I watched it twice and I don't believe a word of this. He was running with his tail between his legs.

Are you a sock for Lakhota? Whenever you post about this, it's his name on the top, not Care4all. Lakhota PROMISED he'd put me on permanent ignore, but does he keep his promises? No. And now he's apparently got your identity as a sockpuppet, still trying to justify a medal for that coward black guy.

This is too weird for me. No more of this identity confusion. I hate sockpuppets.

And normal people hate you

View attachment 469010

Huh? I have no idea, what so ever, on what you are talking about on Lakhota??

View attachment 469010

What is wrong with these people? At least it passed 413 to 12.

Agreed.

413 morons.

View attachment 469010

Yours is a pathetic meme.

There was no coordinated effort.

If they had come to overthrow, they'd have brought real guns and grenades.

Your garbage won't fly.

Uh so you're going to award these Capitol police with Congressional Gold Medals, the D.C. police for protecting the U.S. Capitol when in fact, they had been warned two days prior, but were unprepared?

Why not? We give Rush Limbaugh medals, so I mean. BTW, there's the door, don't let it hit you on way out.

Why would anyone give Rush a medal ?

Uh so you're going to award these Capitol police with Congressional Gold Medals, the D.C. police for protecting the U.S. Capitol when in fact, they had been warned two days prior, but were unprepared?

Why not? We give Rush Limbaugh medals, so I mean. BTW, there's the door, don't let it hit you on way out.

Why would anyone give Rush a medal ?

Rush received a Presidential Medal due to his work over the past 30 years in promoting the idea of Freedom and Liberty. The Nobel Prize committee failed to honor him, but his President did.

So why not give gold medals to all policemen that serve and protect?
Now ask yourself why were these police officers deliberately placed in harms way?

Forum List

Back