...An as There's Biden's / Democrats' 'Loophole' To Avoid Their Own New Tax

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Multi-Millionaire Politicians don't have to worry about paying taxes from their new 'Tax The Rich' Tax.

"On the president's interview, he said on taxes that anybody making more than $400,000, we'll see a small to a significant tax increase to clarify, did he mean individuals or households? Because it wasn't very clear. And Secretary Yellen, I think, has referred to households before," a reporter asked in Psaki’s daily briefing.

"Families," Psaki replied.

Multi-Millionaire Politicians don't have to worry about paying taxes from their new 'Tax The Rich' Tax.

"On the president's interview, he said on taxes that anybody making more than $400,000, we'll see a small to a significant tax increase to clarify, did he mean individuals or households? Because it wasn't very clear. And Secretary Yellen, I think, has referred to households before," a reporter asked in Psaki’s daily briefing.

Progs hate families, as they are what holds a civilization together..

I am completely missing this "loophole". She is noting that the $400,000 would apply to all household income.

Where you get "multi-millionaires" evading this tax is beyond me.

Progs hate families, as they are what holds a civilization together..

~~~~~~
Well you have to admit that Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats were successful in destroying the bulk of Black familiies... They are now aiming to to the same with what's left of the rest of American families...

that anybody making more than $400,000,
I think the term "anybody" makes it very clear. According to Merriam-Webster, anybody is "anyone" as in singular ONE , that is not any two, three, family or organization. Definition of ANYBODY
What the bull shit of this tax, is it is on earned incomes. Dividend and rental incomes, are still taxed at a much lower rate. A dirty little secret the prog masters dont want their slaves to know.

Dividend Tax Rate 2020: Find Out What You'll Owe - NerdWallet
The tax rate on qualified dividends is 0%, 15% or 20%, depending on your taxable income and filing status.
This is why the CongressRats have invested in stocks, while the president is supposed to not own any stocks because of a conflict of interest..Isnt it ironic that CongressRats just dont seem to have a conflict of interest with owning stocks? Dumbass progs, are just too fucking stupid...

Its a Class Envy / Warfare tax Democrats love imposing on Americans for being successful and earning their money legally / through hard work despite what Democrats do to them.

Forum List

Back