A different take on rising energy cost...

Underlying causes? More like superficial excuses based on political ideology but lefties fall for it every time. The underlying cause of the lack of investment in domestic energy and subsequent high prices is government policies.

World market shortages makes Aggie football rich.

$95 million for Jimbo Fisher's buyout?
:laughing0301:

Back the money truck up boys. Let's unload some pocket change.

giphy.gif

:banana:

and yet.....
Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden's reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.

Energy cost increases are a direct result of this imposter administration. He squeezed down supply just like Obama did. You can be sure the poorest in the world have already died from starvation thanks to these democrat retarded baboons.
I just got the electric bill from my Midwest home. 15% increase from the previous month and I haven’t even been there in over three weeks.
Democrats need to exterminated.

and yet.....
Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden's reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

The Interior Department approved about 2,500 permits to drill on public and tribal lands in the first six months of the year, according to an Associated Press analysis of government data. That includes more than 2,100 drilling approvals since Biden took office January 20.
And then...

which carried zero barrels of oil per day since it was not even finished. Thus nothing has changed.

not to mention it was never going to carry American oil

The people who know the least about the oil business argue constant idiocy.

Energy cost increases are a direct result of this imposter administration. He squeezed down supply just like Obama did. You can be sure the poorest in the world have already died from starvation thanks to these democrat retarded baboons.
I just got the electric bill from my Midwest home. 15% increase from the previous month and I haven’t even been there in over three weeks.
Democrats need to exterminated.

Only damned fools store oil. That adds to the price of oil. .. 15% at a minimum.

The government is NOT shutting down drilling. Oil production is NOT nationalized in the US.
Shutting down pipelines and adding regulation has the exact same effect. Stop pissing down our backs and trying to tell us it's raining. November 2nd was a reaction to these policies and others that your party is pushing - against the will and even the common sense of Americans. Steady on... keep it up, even double down, I'm sure it will work out for you in 11 months ;)

Forum List

Back