A customer complained about a Whataburger employee’s BLM mask. Now she’s out of a job

Agree. Politics should be kept out of the workplace. This includes professional sports, as far as within stadium or arena. Managers that allow it are bad managers. The employee should have been given counseling, offered a non-activist mask, and encouraged to make the required change to store policy and to continue for the two weeks under the policy to see if leaving was actually in mutual interests. Of course, I wasn't there to observe the employee attitude and reaction to the policy. Policies change. Sometimes policies do not have to be set at all until the need arises as most basic workings in the employment marketplace are assumed to be understood, until it is proved, they are not understood. Then policy or S.O.P. must be spelled out.
Employees with uniform dress codes are allowed to wear other than the established uniform?
Who knew?!?!

She actually quit. She gave a two weeks notice and they accepted and told her to leave at that moment. I like how she stayed true to who she is.

Do you think that because she no longer works there that the Black Lives Matter ambition is being oppressed, or diminished?

I mean, what is Black Lives Matter all about - I'm not sure what it is?

Do you think that the person who has the solution does not know that there is a problem?

Do you know what the solution is, and that the racist powers are oppressing it?

Help me out, I'm a dumb racist who has the power, explain to me how I am obstructing the ambition of Black Lives Matter?
Nope.

How did you get to this forum? Do the same thing and go to their website and read what they are about.

Please rephrase.

Yes.

Dumb racists have no real power. Youre just a tool for the intelligent racists. You just assist by virtue of being dumb in obstructing Blacks.

Agree. Politics should be kept out of the workplace. This includes professional sports, as far as within stadium or arena. Managers that allow it are bad managers. The employee should have been given counseling, offered a non-activist mask, and encouraged to make the required change to store policy and to continue for the two weeks under the policy to see if leaving was actually in mutual interests. Of course, I wasn't there to observe the employee attitude and reaction to the policy. Policies change. Sometimes policies do not have to be set at all until the need arises as most basic workings in the employment marketplace are assumed to be understood, until it is proved, they are not understood. Then policy or S.O.P. must be spelled out.
Employees with uniform dress codes are allowed to wear other than the established uniform?
Would not if I were managing.

The company was afraid that her next expression of racial solidarity would be spitting in the white woman's food.
Could be. Unlikely we will ever know the actual interaction in that employee counseling that led to the dismissal. Gobs things can go wrong counseling an employee on both sides and I suspect it did on both sides. Not a biggy in the big scheme of things.

Youre just a tool for the intelligent racists. You just assist by virtue of being dumb in obstructing Blacks.
I am the only person providing Black people the opportunity to commence the reorganization of the entire fucked-up government that was established in compromise with slave-owning white supremacists. Do you know of any other person offering Black people something like that?
If you do not believe that I am providing such an opportunity for Black people, then who would it be that you would need to hear the offer from - President Obama?
President Trump?
Joe Biden?
Speaker Nancy Pelosi?
Lebron James?
Colin Kaepernick?
Denzil Washington?

Who would you need to hear it from, that we need Black intelligence to organize just government for the safety and happiness of Black people?

Or, do you want to wait until you hear that white people are organizing to do something like that. Be advised, white people are not obligated to invite black people to their initial organization and processing of legislative resolutions. Black people may be barred from all procedures, except for the referendum vote, like as will be the situation for most white people. There will be very few white people actually contributing to the construction of the anticipated United States Constitution. Just as you do not want me obstructing Black people's ambitions - do not expect white people to allow you to obstruct their ambitions.

Last edited:
Youre just a tool for the intelligent racists. You just assist by virtue of being dumb in obstructing Blacks.
I am the only person providing Black people the opportunity to commence the reorganization of the entire fucked-up government that was established in compromise with slave-owning white supremacists. Do you know of any other person offering Black people something like that?
If you do not believe that I am providing such an opportunity for Black people, then who would it be that you would need to hear the offer from - President Obama?
President Trump?
Joe Biden?
Speaker Nancy Pelosi?
Lebron James?
Colin Kaepernick?
Denzil Washington?

Who would you need to hear it from, that we need Black intelligence to organize just government for the safety and happiness of Black people?

Or, do you want to wait until you hear that white people are organizing to do something like that. Be advised, white people are not obligated to invite black people to their initial organization and processing of legislative resolutions. Black people may be barred from all procedures, except for the referendum vote, like as will be the situation for most white people. There will be very few white people actually contributing to the construction of the anticipated United States Constitution. Just as you do not want me obstructing Black people's ambitions - do not expect white people to allow you to obstruct their ambitions.
" I am the only person providing Black people the opportunity to commence the reorganization of the entire fucked-up government that was established in compromise with slave-owning white supremacists. Do you know of any other person offering Black people something like that? "

You simply cant take the word of white people. They have no morals, they lie, and as history has shown us in the most glaring of light they are simply unable to keep their word even when they sign a document such as a treaty. I said all that to say I dont need to hear anything. I need to see the action. We've had the Emancipation Proclamation, Reconstruction, Civil Rights, and even a Black POTUS. in all instances whites have shown that they lack the ability to let go of their need to feel superior and a backlash quickly ensues.

That seems to conclude that white people are superior - just can't get a step ahead of them.
Only a clown that ignores the facts would engage in such idle fantasy as white superiority. A quick peruse of the facts show that whites have to legislate themselves a head start and laws to maintain that headstart. Thats hardly the mark of superiority. That actually screams of soul debasing inferiority. People that are superior have no need to hold back or place obstacles in the way of their competition that are supposedly inferior.

....the blacks would ATTACK and beat someone with a Trump mask!!!!
FK them and BLM
so blacks/libs/Dems are more violent/intolerant/racist/etc
etc many links

Whites are the most violent animals on the planet. They simply have no equal. Personally I think its due to the eons of forced inbreeding during the ice age in europe and the interbreeding with neanderthals prior to that.

white privilege? WHITE PRIVILEGE?

Bringing up controversial ideas like the Marxism that BLM promotes really isn't appropriate in a restaurant open to people of all political persuasions.

This was explored with the Abortion issue that was debated at a restaurant back in the 90's on Seinfeld.

What I don't understand is why in the hell would someone want to eat at a Whataburger they suck...

I can't for the life of me figure out why they are still in business. They taste like mayonnaise sandwiches with a hint of frozen ground beef flavor. I haven't had one in 30 years.

Politics don't belong there...........You are representing that franchise whether you like it or not............

Problem is.........other managers and assistant managers should have already said that is not appropriate.

Do your job............go home.

A quick peruse of the facts show that whites have to legislate themselves a head start and laws to maintain that headstart. Thats hardly the mark of superiority. That actually screams of soul debasing inferiority. People that are superior have no need to hold back or place obstacles in the way of their competition that are supposedly inferior.
I am suggesting that Black people organize legal firms to commence exclusively Black deliberations of directive system to compose the anticipated constitution to replace the charter that was designed in compromise with white supremacists.

I am giving you, and all Black people, the permission to write a new and better constitution.

Get the fuck to work on it. Do you not understand???

Forum List

Back