A Country This Stupid Can't Survive - US 'Giving' Military-Funded Research To China

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

U.S.-Funded Military Research Goes to Chinese Institutions​

More than 150 Chinese-born scientists who did U.S. taxpayer-funded military research at the fabled Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico are now back home working in China, in some cases, helping develop weapons.

More than 150 Chinese-born scientists who did U.S. taxpayer-funded military research at the fabled Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico are now back home working in China, in some cases, helping develop weapons.

China made a great investment when it bought VP Joe Biden’s influence by using Hunter Biden as the bag man.

I also imagine Xi Jinping did everything in his power to insure Joe Biden was elected and will help get joe re-elected.

1668547954315.jpeg

I doubt you ever think twice about anything. I bet they will/are spying for us.

I doubt you ever think twice about anything. I bet they will/are spying for us.
You realize China actually kills people if they are traitors, and threatens their families. We have little other than greed to entice folks, it's why our so-called intelligence agencies all suck.

Forum List

Back